AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by hoardinjordANZ

U.S Release??? Somebody school me on how to buy Internationally
Ebay is usual the the best shot. they dont tax like these online shops. at least in my opinion... i got to get my hands on these
mad.gif

got 3 packs on lock if they do release.
pimp.gif

ones going to my cousin in the army. He's based in germany and says it's difficult to cop over there and if you do cop it ends up being a lot more expensive

international release ONLY!!!! have fun guys!!

international got INFRARED we got VARSITY, thats why JB made both colors.... "anyone that was wondering why they are relesing the same shoe again." make sense?

Originally Posted by flappy188

international release ONLY!!!! have fun guys!!

international got INFRARED we got VARSITY, thats why JB made both colors.... "anyone that was wondering why they are relesing the same shoe again." make sense?

If that's the case , then JB cant get more shady. Even if this "pack" is a big joke imo, they gotta release it in the land of freshness!

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

SMH. the only dudes hating on the 23SOLE's idea are the people who are overseas and are actually going to buy this pack. im wont say no names HINT: their in the page before this one
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That guy is a total hypebeast he was like "I already got my pack on lock overseas" 

roll.gif

KidBlunder still running your mouth? Seriously? Don't get mad because other people have connects overseas. The main reason everyone is hating on these is the Suede right? Why bother creating the same shoe with paint if the materials are not up to par? You're still guna hate the suede. If it's not suede its the color. If it's not this, it's that. Seriously, y'all need to chill with all the hate. Don't get all salty because you will have no opportunity to cop these. If you hate JB so much, go boycott it and get out of the JB forum. You should really be more worried about locking up a connect overseas than hating and calling people hypebeast. And hey, if you were nice about it, I coulda locked you up a pack too. I'm just sayinnnnnn....

And BTW, I'm not overseas. Even though some might call Florida illegal immigrant headquarters right behind Cali, I'm still in the US. It's all about making connects and networking. Why don't you try to network instead of paint a shoe? Keep re-painting that chipping paint, might give you something to do.

And guess who's behind Jordan Brands international affairs??... Drum roll please...... Gentry Humphrey!!! Yea it's an international release only... Its about time we make a stand and start coloring!! It's been 4 days now that I've been wearing these custom joints and they do not peel or crack.. Even wore em the rain... Still won't come off... It's legit and to you idiots who say it's fake haha really?? I bought em ay house of hoops since when do they sell fakes??... Word

Everybody was complaining and asking why they would release the varsity reds and infrareds in the US and now that it is international release only it makes sense to them. But, did any of you realize that the black/varsity reds also released internationally and the white ones will release too. So, it might make sense in the US but it still does not make sense in Canada. The worst part is the pack will be priced in Canadian dollars at $400 or above, which given the current exchange rate will be about $400 US as well.

^That is true why would they release the varsity reds in EVERYWHERE and the infrared pack only international?

the domestic owner i know who can get everything he wants and does
said he will not know if yes or no for up to 2 more weeks on this
(but at least it will then be definite one way or the other)
so maybe that is precise and that is the story for now

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

And guess who's behind Jordan Brands international affairs??... Drum roll please...... Gentry Humphrey!!! Yea it's an international release only... Its about time we make a stand and start coloring!! It's been 4 days now that I've been wearing these custom joints and they do not peel or crack.. Even wore em the rain... Still won't come off... It's legit and to you idiots who say it's fake haha really?? I bought em ay house of hoops since when do they sell fakes??... Word

It's a great concept.  You can buy the marker at Michael's Arts and Crafts, and start customizing.

$2.99 > $400 for the Infrared pack
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ebpo

So, is Canada considered international when it comes to releases?
I believe Canada was considered international - we got the White/purple metallic 1s and true blue 3s. But I heard that Nike was switching that to make Canada and the US into a North America region and International would be separate (so Canada would no longer be international).
I am not sure if/when that takes effect. The good news is that maybe we will get more of the stuff that only reaches the US. The bad news is if they keep making hot international releases we lose out big time. And, it makes it harder for US people to get them too because then they definitely need to cross an ocean.

got my markers, they dont seem like they will match infrared, i wrote with them on paper and the color looks like it will be the same as varsity!

you guys holler if you paint your lacelocks. that's about the only thing keeping me from considering doing this...

got my markers, they dont seem like they will match infrared, i wrote with them on paper and the color looks like it will be the same as varsity!
It doesn't come out the same way on the shoes as you see it on paper. It comes out better. You won't be sorry, if you do it correctly.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

It doesn't come out the same way on the shoes as you see it on paper. It comes out better. You won't be sorry, if you do it correctly.
kay, im gonna start masking them off.... f you JB!!!!!!!

I wonder if the pack is going to come to Toronto Canada

Im scared that if I color my varsity red VIs than after some wears it will start to come off. 

Anyone have an updates on how the kicks with the garden marker done are holding up after some wears?

Back
Top Bottom