AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

you guys holler if you paint your lacelocks. that's about the only thing keeping me from considering doing this...
You can just wear them without the lacelock. 

imo buying a color pen to change it to infrared is doing way too much
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by luis og13s

Im scared that if I color my varsity red VIs than after some wears it will start to come off. 

Anyone have an updates on how the kicks with the garden marker done are holding up after some wears?
I intentionally wore mine this whole week since monday indoors and outdoors..I orginally painted them last fri and they still hold up just fine...I havent even re-touched em...Going on day 5 tomarrow.. Hopefully I wont step into puddles of windex or mr clean magic eraser on the streets!
roll.gif

BTW how's everyone else who customized theirs holding up?? Someone can vouch for me at least....

I just bought the marker today, and painted the left shoe already and love the results
eek.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

Props to 23SOLE
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

you guys holler if you paint your lacelocks. that's about the only thing keeping me from considering doing this...

You can just wear it without the lacelock lol

But to each his own

i would never wear it without the lacelock, that's one of the things that sets off the shoes imo...

I don't understand why dudes want to wear the lace locks. They look corny on the shoes. Like Nikekidwonder said though, "to each his own."

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I don't understand why dudes want to wear the lace locks. They look corny on the shoes. Like Nikekidwonder said though, "to each his own."

I don't want to live in a world where you don't wear lace locks on a pair of 6's. 
laugh.gif

To me, it's part of this shoe.

But to each his own!

GottaBdaShoes wrote:
So you don't wear the lace locks on the V's ? Or are you just talking about the VI's ?

I thought for the longest that these were going to be International Release only, but I guess I was wrong.

I just got confirmation that my connect will be getting them... and thus so will I (in bunches).

lol i thought of the whole coloring thing MONTHS ago, but i disregarded it for some reason.. Anyway, Good work everyone on their coloring abilities
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I thought for the longest that these were going to be International Release only, but I guess I was wrong.

I just got confirmation that my connect will be getting them... and thus so will I (in bunches).

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

IF THESE RELEASE IN THE U.S. WAY LESS STRESS FOR ME. EASY COP. THANKS FOR THIS INFO.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Originally Posted by dcheek20

Welcome to NT Dcheek20 you need to revive the restoration thread man

Thanks bro!  I have been a member quite a while just do not post much!  Hadn't really checked out the resto thread much, I come here to get away from restos for a while!  But I will def check it out and see if I can help answer some questions!

it comes with da kicks...kicks look EXTRA plain without em...

west6.jpg

no way i rock VI's or V's without em.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I don't understand why dudes want to wear the lace locks. They look corny on the shoes. Like Nikekidwonder said though, "to each his own.

As you mentioned before, its a key characteristic of the shoe.  

They don't look plain to me or many others I've talked to. It's a matter of personal preference. I don't wear the locks with any shoe. Unless I feel otherwise. To each his own,

Unless I'm feeling super lazy...

I want to see the varsity lace locks photographed next to the infrared locks.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Unless I'm feeling super lazy...

I want to see the varsity lace locks photographed next to the infrared locks.

Exactly. Vs and VIs look mad plain without them.
It must be the youngsters.

Back
Top Bottom