AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

The Countdown to June 19th begins! I will be in Taiwan but getting my hands on these will not be a problem..

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

so that white/infrared sample pair on the bay just went for close to $500 tonight... dudes are thiiiiiiirsty

I peeped that as well, dude's are beastin.

Damn...this is a hard decision. 150 for the varsity red/white or 310 for the infrared/white? I'd rather wait for a better version of the black and infrared's to be released.

Originally Posted by 13footer

Damn...this is a hard decision. 150 for the varsity red/white or 310 for the infrared/white? I'd rather wait for a better version of the black and infrared's to be released.
Then im afraid you have to wait a long while amigo, JB will never reach standards of the past.

So the white/varsity red's release on 6/12 and then the white/infrared's release a week later on 6/19? SMH.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Well, today when I was talking to my guy in the city, he told me something very interesting. He said that there is no scheduled infrared pack for June. He didn't say there wasn't a pack, just that JB wants to give the varsity reds a good chance to sell. Expect a push back of this pack. If it's to be released at all. No worries though, just grab your markers.
I reckon your comment belongs on the first page along with all the other comments.
K, my guy has been selling nike shoes since 1979. Jordan's since the mid 80's. He's a veteran in this game. I told him that it's probably a fake tactic being used by JB so the white/varsity reds could sell. Then he busted out the catalog with detailed info. I saw a whole bunch of crap in there including some Jordans with AIR MAX type soles. That's right, just like the lebron VII. I also saw the "4th quarter" shoes and the "Rare Air" J's (they suck imo). Along with all of that, the red/white XIII's, Flint grey XIII's, and the cool grey XI's are scheduled to release in the fall. As we all know. Just re-confirming that. Anyway, as far as this infrared pack goes, he said that he usually gets his quickstrike shipments 3 weeks prior to release. Which is what the pack would be. Beleive what you want but I believe what he's telling me since he's been doing this for over 30 years.
Not doubting your source but thats a pretty dumb idea to think JB would do. with the interest in the infrared's being so high. it would actually hurt the sales of the varsity reds because people would be holding out just to get the ones releasing in the pack. I'm pretty sure this pack is a go with all the pics that have surfaced. i do have a little bit of doubt because i haven't seen any pics of the box that these are suppose to release with.
I partially agree with you but I'm not making this stuff up or wanting it either. And to respond to your post, it actually makes perfect sense if you make the consumer believe that this pack will not see the light of day in order to move sales for an earlier release. We'll see though. I have a feeling JB is going to fake a pass here.

Jordan would never market his products like that. Not to mention, it would only reach online viewers and if you know better, you would know most of their revenue comes from causal buyers. Not die hard sneaker fans.

with all this customizing going on has anyone thought about taking the varsity red/ white vi's and using a blue marker to make some fresh sport blue/ white vi's? i know im gonna try first thing...

I am so done with all this the dmp the 11/12 pack its just gonna be long lines and blah blah blah ill pass

Originally Posted by akidnamedmarcus

so the white/varsity red and white/infrared release in the same month...... best. release. ever. smh....

More like the same week
laugh.gif

smh.gif

i think we should all boycott from buying into this bull. Its like they recalled all the black/varsitys reds back and just added them to this pack. Ask yourself this question if you already brought he black/varsity reds why would you need this pack.Youll end up having two of the same shoe just in a different hue at the end of the day.The white/varsity red drop in june as well as this pack if you were really smart just save your cash or get a marker.

I cant wait for this pack! I sure do hope its a different box and not those generic floorboard pack like the VIIs and the Is!

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i think we should all boycott from buying into this bull. Its like they recalled all the black/varsitys reds back and just added them to this pack. Ask yourself this question if you already brought he black/varsity reds why would you need this pack.Youll end up having two of the same shoe just in a different hue at the end of the day.The white/varsity red drop in june as well as this pack if you were really smart just save your cash or get a marker.

WOULD IT BE ANY DIFFERENT THAN DOUBLING UP ON BLK/VARSITY REDS AND WHITE/VARSITY REDS? I PLANNED ON DOUBLING UP ON THOSE TWO SNEAKERS BUT SINCE THE PACK IS COMING OUT, I ALREADY OWN BLK/VARSITY REDS. I'M GONNA GRAB THE WHITE/VARSITY REDS AND THIS PACK.

It really pisses me off that JB didn't use the infrared lace lock on the white pair.

It would be nice to see some pics with it being swapped out with the locks from the black pair.

Man. I know the Garden Craft company that makes that marker is about to see sales go up. every body talking about turnin their Vreds into infrareds. Imma just get the pack cuz I been wantin these infras for a while. and plus I heard a small, mini, micro rumor about how JB might make a select number of packages come with a nubuck black/infrared pair. Similar to how  they did with the 25th Anni XIs jumpman/ coin thing. Not creating hype but just sayin that would be hella coo. Im coppin either way though.

Back
Top Bottom