AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You can clearly see the difference. The varsity red look dark and plain and the infrareds are well....infrared, they just pop. I'll be copping these since now they've been confirmed in Canada.I'll keep these with my 2000 retros

My local Foot Locker doesn't really get much. I'm hoping the pack releases at every FL in Canada. Price is a little steep though.

I like this pack, I just don't think it makes sense to drop it this year. JB is stupid for that. Still this promises to be the hypebeast release of the year.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by flappy188

i would seman if the reverse infrared dropped!!! seman everywhere!!

i think the correct spelling is semen.   i think you meant ejaculate.    "i would ejaculate semen everywhere if the reverse infared dropped!"

if you are going to say something stupid, at least try to do it correctly.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eldrinlee

id rather have the varsity red than this pink shoe

indifferent.gif
pink is pink, Infrared is infraRED.
Does this look pink to you?

The varsity red is just plain,the infrared is bright and POPS that's why they put it on the original shoe. Are you blind? because that doesn't look anything like pink.
I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion but as for me I'll be copping this "pink" shoe when it releases.

Someone needs to hurry up and display the pics of the whole package!!!! 200 posts no confirmation!!!!

Originally Posted by Asia

Someone needs to hurry up and display the pics of the whole package!!!! 200 posts no USA confirmation!!!!

Maybe I'm wrong in fixing that, but after browsing multiple pages, thats my consensus.
~Lefty

if the pack is international release... it's better for me. I will be in taiwan from june 10th to 23rd.... so either way I win!

Guys, don't worry. These WILL be on sale in the US. Just check niketown Chicago and niketown Portland's facebook pages. Basically confirming that they will release..

Passin' on the pack and just pickin up the varsity red 6's, the color aint that big a deal to me honestly because I think they both look good.

Back
Top Bottom