AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

pimp.gif

don't bust this one JB

I wonder how feasible a trade for this pack and the Aston Martin would be depending on the release details...

I would sell/trade my Space Jam's and CDP's for these! Infrareds are my GRAILS.

Especially the WHITE INFRARED.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

pimp.gif

I'm not saying your love for the infrareds is not true but/
it always seemed like the white infrared never got the same love as the black.  I think the white pair is getting more love now b.c the black pair has suede.

Originally Posted by imazing1201

pimp.gif

it always seemed like the white infrared never got the same love as the black.  I think the white pair is getting more love now b.c the black pair has suede.

yea im startin to like the whites more and more

the white.infrareds are just ridiculous.. they absolutely @@*+ on the bulls.. sorry to say.. i am not one to nit pick at little differences like that, but side by side the infrareds are going to make the bulls look dumb..

pimp.gif

bingo....

black infrareds were da flagship colorway, now that they fumbled those we gotta embrace da only OG color left in da pack that was done right.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif

bingo....

black infrareds were da flagship colorway, now that they fumbled those we gotta embrace da only OG color left in da pack that was done right.

correct

I WANT THESE SOO BADLY, I ALREADY HAVE THE BLACK/V.RED, BUT I WANT THE BLACK/INFA & I REALLY WANT THE WHITE ONES....WHITES/INF = 110% COPPED!!!!

Interesting that the shoes come in that plastic/mylar type bag. I wonder if Nike/JB finally figured out a way to package shoes to keep them from yellowing. That would be amazing.

Originally Posted by Juice8732

the white.infrareds are just ridiculous.. they absolutely @@*+ on the bulls.. sorry to say.. i am not one to nit pick at little differences like that, but side by side the infrareds are going to make the bulls look dumb..

Ok, this pack has grown on me now to where I'm gonna be lookin' to sell my varsity reds and then get this pack...

Back
Top Bottom