AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Posted on the Facebook wall of NikeTown Chicago:
"Miguel Ruiz Are you guys coming out with the Air Jordan 6 package in June?
04 May at 00:56

NIKETOWN Chicago June 2010. Stay tuned for updates.
04 May at 21:26"

Posted on NT Portland's wall:
"Eddie Anthony Are you guys going to have the Infrared VI pack?
Monday at 20:57

NIKETOWN Portland we will have more information closer to release date which is slated sometime in June. Stay tuned!
Yesterday at 21:10"

Yeah that more or less sounds like US release confirmation to me...

The white ones are straight crack but I'm still trying to figure out about the black ones... Is that that ugly suede they used on the Varsity Red VI or nubuck?

Pleather on the white colorway looking super plasticy there...

Originally Posted by flappy188

i would seman if the reverse infrared dropped!!! seman everywhere!!

kd1yxy.jpg

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Originally Posted by late registration

Just a pic of the OG's:

It's crazy how the samples had "Air Jordan" on the mesh tongue cover and the bubble teardrops on the high-top sides don't stick out as much and are almost flat.

Great find bro! 
pimp.gif

looks like the lace holes on the top are different too. anyway never seen that add before
pimp.gif

now if they retro'd those air command forces in a decent colorway i would definitely seman. seman everywhere!!!

Originally Posted by taicho

6/19(SAT) AJ6 INFRARED PACK 398850-901 ¥36,750(TAX IN)
via Kinetics Tokyo http://kickslablog.com/blog/kinetics/

20100514161347.jpg

20100514161400.jpg

damn no msrp. its looking like like an international only release. i fear that resell prices are going to be like the aston martin pack, msrp 310, average resell price 900+. someone please confirm that these will be released in the US nationwide.

Originally Posted by cobrab19

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Originally Posted by late registration

Just a pic of the OG's:

It's crazy how the samples had "Air Jordan" on the mesh tongue cover and the bubble teardrops on the high-top sides don't stick out as much and are almost flat.

Great find bro! 
pimp.gif

looks like the lace holes on the top are different too. anyway never seen that add before
pimp.gif

It actually doesn't say "Air Jordan".

The Samples said "Lace Pocket".  Look closer...  
wink.gif

^^WHY THEY HIDING THE FULL VIEW OF THE BOX? THE SHOES HAVE ALREADY BEEN SHOWN. IS A BOX REALLY THAT SERIOUS TO KEEP UNDER WRAPS? SMH, LOL.

Hope if these happen they drop somewhere close to where I live. Getting tired of chasing shoes down, and def not paying re-sell prices these days.

Well at least its confirmed that these will be sold together. Now we need a U.S. confirmation.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom