AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Coppin 2 pairs of breds on the 23rd regardless, but if/when this pack drops it will be an easy pick up. Hope to at least get 1 pack
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

Originally Posted by Nhung2609

Someone confirm this please.

Do you really need someone to confirm this? Are you that dumb? Think about it as a businesses point. Why would they come out with a shoe that looks like a shoe they will release in the same year?
devil.gif
You're a fool doggy, go back to iss and play with your little kiddie friends.

Anyways, whats good with this pack!?!

last year jb dropped 2 retro v's in a dmp, this year 2 retro vi's in a dmp, i wonder if the same pattern will continue. if it does everyone will getthose x's in 2014 that were supposed to drop this year.
roll.gif
im still coppin blk/vrst-red 6's x2 and if the pack drops then i will cop that too.

ALL my spots got less of these than the Space Jams by alot. PM me if u need help, my mom & pop is ready to ship. Got mine on now & the quality &comfort is there. BRED VI > Space Jams?

What kind of MATERIAL are we looking at on this DMP VI? Is it going to be the suede on the BREDs? or are they going to do it right and lay some durabuck ornubuck down?

Anyone know?

The only 6s that i'm counting on are the 5 I saw in inventory Launch/Release at work.... Everything else is just talk to you..

The pack will be $310 and the individual style numbers are as follows:

White/Infrared - 384664-103

Black/Infrared - 384664 - 003

Availability for this pack shows the month of June.

^^^ I missed out on the first DMP, I will not miss these. This DMP > First DMP. Thanks for the info browinski

better than the first dmp ??!?! your crazy
this dmp will def not even compare to the 6/11 dmp...
i BET you JB will find a way to mess up the infra 6.. just wait and see

Originally Posted by spacej23

Good looks on the info my man. let us hope it's done right. And like someone else said, I missed out on the first (and best imo) DMP and Iwill not miss this one.

i heard if this does drop it will be international, but i really hope thats not the case....havent taken the time to read all 20+ pages, but anybody else heardthat?

lol @ everyone believing this hype. Are you guys serious? There hasn't been any official word on an "infrared pack." I'm not saying it'snot possible but, some of you kids are ridiculously gullible. Get some solid info first, then talk about it. Also, NO, having some style numbers doesn'tmake this gossip real.

*proceeds to move coke at a fast pace*

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^WHAT ARE YOU 14 IN THE 9th GRADE?
Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

^^^ I missed out on the first DMP, I will not miss these. This DMP > First DMP. Thanks for the info browinski

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^AND YOU G HAVE GOT TO BE CRAZY IF YOU THINK THIS'LL BE BETTER THAN THE FIRST DMP

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol @ everyone believing this hype. Are you guys serious? There hasn't been any official word on an "infrared pack." I'm not saying it's not possible but, some of you kids are ridiculously gullible. Get some solid info first, then talk about it. Also, NO, having some style numbers doesn't make this gossip real.
indifferent.gif

you can call up NIKE yourself and verify on style numbers....those don't lie.

sounds like someone is salty that they settling on da joints on da 23rd with da wack materials
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^WHAT ARE YOU 14 IN THE 9th GRADE
laugh.gif
Sure homie

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^WHAT ARE YOU 14 IN THE 9th GRADE
laugh.gif
Sure homie

I MEAN EITHER THAT OR YOU MUST BE DUMB CAUSE IF YOU WAS REALLY MOVIN "COKE" YOU WOULDN'T POST IT ON THE INTERNET IT'S JUST AS BAD AS TELLINSOMEONE YOURE A CHILD MOLESTOR

Back
Top Bottom