AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by solesearchin

Infared is old news.... Jordan should be Bulls Red not Infared..... People need to stop crying.... The Blk/True Blue and Varsity Red are going to be sick....

sick.gif
Don't waste your time with thatpatent leather garbage.

Infared is old news.... Jordan should be Bulls Red not Infared..... People need to stop crying.... The Blk/True Blue and Varsity Red are going to be sick....
yeah that would work. Every Jordan should be Varsity Red. Fire Red, Infrared, burgundy, maroon, and every other red should not be accepted.That's style!
laugh.gif

From 30 feet you can't tell the difference... P.S. 99% of the clothes you would wear with them DO NOT match with Infared....

From 30 feet you can't tell the difference... P.S. 99% of the clothes you would wear with them DO NOT match with Infared....
Who cares. Not everyone needs to color coordinate to the exact shade from head to toe.

Infrared pack vs the Varsity Red VIs.

I know the difference is minimal...maybe the smart thing is to grab the LESS hype/popular one? I think the hypebeast will be all over the Infrared...when thevarsity red looks almost exactly the same.

hmm...decisions.

I am highly entertained by all the NTers that suddenly know how 2 predict JB's pattern

NT 2010 FTW-If only we had some legit sources like back in the day

I'm gonna wait until i see pics of these. Because everyone's all excited but i guarantee you no matter how bad or good these are gonna come out thereare gonna be haters. They can be dead on perfect material! "But the shape is off.." or "I'd rather stick with my old infrareds instead ofcoppin these crappy retroes. haha yeah im a cool OG collector.". =\ cmon now you all know whats gonna happen.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

I am highly entertained by all the NTers that suddenly know how 2 predict JB's pattern

NT 2010 FTW-If only we had some legit sources like back in the day

They're saying that guy on the other page is legit, but I remember when we all used to wait for certain people to come through and drop info.

Since JB is already dropping a pair of red/black VI's
for the year...
this leads me to believe that this could very well be the rumored
"Gatorade Pack", possibly meaning that
somewhere the color green could be included.
sick.gif

Nonetheless I will be copping the suedes, but
if this infrared pack really does come out I will be using those
to wipe the lint off my durabuck.

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

all this talk about new VIs and still no Sport Blues...sad!
I don't know, man. These are just as good, if not better than the Sport Blues:
vinq5y.jpg

124vb4z.jpg

I LIKE HOW EVERYONE ASSUMES THAT THEY ARE GOING TO BE EXACTLY LIKE THE OG'S. THEY COULD VERY WELL BE LOWS AND NOTHING HAS BEEN SAID ABOUT THE COLORPLACEMENT OF THE INFRARED. SHOE COULD LOOK COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

I REALLY HOPE THAT THEY ARE LIKE THE ORIGINALS THOUGH...

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Keep living in the past kiddo

smh.gif
@ this dude
i don`t even think you understood what i meant there "kiddo"? learn to read and understand before you reply.
roll.gif

EDIT** hence the reason why i said "i will be helping those who have helped me in the past
if you can`t understand that then maybe reselling shoes might be your best way to making some $$$
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Trav T

If this pack doesn't sell well outside of the U.S., then JB should make Gentry do harakiri.

ao2l48.jpg

Lol, so true. I've been saying this for the past 2 years. Gentry needs to get impeached from his president position. Most of the retros they drop is somestr8 bafoonary. Honestly I feel like it a insult to our intelligence that they would drop these rediculous Colorway releases. Like who really sits at the boardmeeting hyping up these releases like they are gonna sell. It can't just be Gentry. SMH. I hope they don't drop this pack. I gave in and deciding toget the sport red 6's. I hope they don't do me like they did with the bred straps. 6 months later we got a dmp pack with the same shoes minus thestrap. JB is trying to play us

Only thing imma b mad @ is this pack being wild expensive to import

Other then that bring em on.

Back
Top Bottom