AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

meh..Im still copping the Black/Red VIs. Im not getting excited until I see a pic or catalog rendering. everyone's getting excited and for all we know the Black/Infrareds could end up looking like the DMP Vs. Or the correct Infrared shade, but the upper is patent leather. Or even worse 3M material
roll.gif

hand_reaching.jpg

passing on that varcity red garbage cuz i know as soon as catalog pics surface everyone will be tryin to dump their pairs on ebay, iss, NT, etc.

this will sell out internationally, just like the true blue`s did..

EDIT**

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

long story short, with all the upncoming international releases, an over seas connect is required at this point in the game

QFT. i will be helping those that helped me in this past......

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I wouldn't be mad if they released the sample black infrareds. I have liked them since I seen them in the booklet that came with the OGs.

airjordanvi6retroblacki.jpg
i'm hoping for this colorblocking as well.
and praying jb doesn't add patent, stitching, lasered patterns etc.

Damn, y'all getting me all excited..

I hope its true, and can't wait till pics surface.
Ill still cop the blk and red 6's tho.

Smh at this being an international release. I'm not even gonna bother due to resellers and mad shipping prices

Originally Posted by rdrex7

this will sell out internationally, just like the true blue`s did..

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

long story short, with all the upncoming international releases, an over seas connect is required at this point in the game
QFT. i will be helping those that helped me in this past......
Keep living in the past kiddo
laugh.gif

I can not believe people are still looking for the pack when there are already soo many good Retro VIs already coming out.

The ones I will be getting:
Blk/V. Red- 1/23/10
White/Black- 3/20/10
Blk/T. Blue/V. Red- 4/17/10
Blk/ V. Maize/ White- 5/15/10
White/ V. Red/ Black- 6/12/10

Good year for a retro 6 lover... P.S. They are coming out with a Infared Spizike so don't stress on this "so called package"

cant wait...cause if these will be 200 pounds here in the UK. and that comes out to about 320-330 USD... these are mine. easy.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

solezprogression wrote:
I can tell you one thing FOR CERTAIN. These are NOT RELEASING IN THE U.S. in 2010. I would definitely know if they were.

International release is another story.

I don't do this very often, but I'm a humble dude soo..... I AM EATING MY WORDS.

23RAKIM45... I (and may others in here) OWE YOU AN APOLOGY.

I just talked to my supplier and he CONFIRMED that there will be an Infrared Pack dropping in JUNE 2010 in the U.S. containing a Black/Infrared colorway and a White/Infrared colorway (both are Jordan VI's). He has his order confirmation and everything (FYI, these will be going up on sneakerpreorder.com as soon as I get pics). Now without pics I can't say what the color placement will be or what materials will be used. As for me, I will play it safe and cop the Black/Varsity Reds now and just wait and see what happens. Worse comes to worse I will just have two (or three) pairs of similar black/red VI's, which is never a bad thing in my book.

Now what I don't understand is why JB would drop two pairs of white/red VI's in the same month... white/varsity red and white/infrared. The color placement on them better be waaay different or JB gets the biggest dummy slap of all time.

SO EVERYONE START SAVING UP FOR JUNE. RETAIL IS $310 BUT THEY ARE LIMITED, SO WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.

These will not be a international release...........solezprogression has always been on point with his info

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

cleaned out the trunk of my car today.... found my beat up low carolina 6s.... Im calling it now - infrared pack is gonna be low cut black/infra and low cut white infra 6s

HMMM, THIS SEEMS VERY PLAUSIBLE....IF SO, PASS. HATE LOWS.

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Originally Posted by solezprogression

solezprogression wrote:
I can tell you one thing FOR CERTAIN. These are NOT RELEASING IN THE U.S. in 2010. I would definitely know if they were.

International release is another story.

I don't do this very often, but I'm a humble dude soo..... I AM EATING MY WORDS.

23RAKIM45... I (and may others in here) OWE YOU AN APOLOGY.

I just talked to my supplier and he CONFIRMED that there will be an Infrared Pack dropping in JUNE 2010 in the U.S. containing a Black/Infrared colorway and a White/Infrared colorway (both are Jordan VI's). He has his order confirmation and everything (FYI, these will be going up on sneakerpreorder.com as soon as I get pics). Now without pics I can't say what the color placement will be or what materials will be used. As for me, I will play it safe and cop the Black/Varsity Reds now and just wait and see what happens. Worse comes to worse I will just have two (or three) pairs of similar black/red VI's, which is never a bad thing in my book.

Now what I don't understand is why JB would drop two pairs of white/red VI's in the same month... white/varsity red and white/infrared. The color placement on them better be waaay different or JB gets the biggest dummy slap of all time.

SO EVERYONE START SAVING UP FOR JUNE. RETAIL IS $310 BUT THEY ARE LIMITED, SO WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.
These will no be a international release...........solezprogression has always been on point with his info

I guess I skipped over this update. Wow, it looks like this is gonna be a tough season. Infra pack, Concords, Cool Greys, and OG XIIIs. I guessI have no choice but to pass on the IXs for better retros.

I really hope they arent lows.... if they are it will be a fat PASS for me... I will stick to the 5 coming out GR and possibly scoop up those Motorsports if Ican find a place in Cincinnati gettin them.... If anyone knows LET ME KNOW!!!!

Originally Posted by solesearchin

I can not believe people are still looking for the pack when there are already soo many good Retro VIs already coming out.

The ones I will be getting:
Blk/V. Red- 1/23/10
White/Black- 3/20/10
Blk/T. Blue/V. Red- 4/17/10
Blk/ V. Maize/ White- 5/15/10
White/ V. Red/ Black- 6/12/10

Good year for a retro 6 lover... P.S. They are coming out with a Infared Spizike so don't stress on this "so called package"
I can't find the "good Retro VIs" in the list you have provided.

Infared is old news.... Jordan should be Bulls Red not Infared..... People need to stop crying.... The Blk/True Blue and Varsity Red are going to be sick....

Back
Top Bottom