AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

No hookups but still gonna try to cop this pack, wont stress myself though. The varsity reds will suffice just in case

^^People who have failed at getting real jobs need to buy up and sell shoes

Sofargone: Do your thing... sort of greedy if you ask me. This is EXACTLY what's wrong with today. People buying sneakers to make a profit, and not because they really want them., meanwhile hella people are out of luck because you buy 18 pairs
Also, I checked my NikeElite and they are getting them. I don't think this pack is gonna be as hard to find as people think. Just my 2 cents though

^ I hope they aren't hard to get, would like to grab a pack online if possible. These are my grails and would be my first pack.

yall are hilarious...i remember there was someone who was talking about how they sold DMPS and made thousands...everybody had nothing but love for him...now somebody doing the same with this pack its a problem...

SoFarGone do you...$$$ is $$$...same dudes on here be selling space jams for 300 be the ones telling you to chill out on reselling...

Okay I was on SC and saw this.According to them this pack is a Asia only release.Which would explain why there's nothing about them on the JB website.Now if stores get them then thats cool.Although if you think about it why did JB bring out pretty much these same 2 pairs of shoes within 6 months of bringing out this pack?If they do come out I will get them if not then I will just cop the Chicago colorway.Either way I'm happy. http://www.%%*%+%$$%%!!%.com/forums/jordan-brand-release-dates-may10-mar-11-updated-05-26-10-t561562.html

...Watch the color hue of white/infrareds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just got confirmation today that my local FA will be getting this pack. I've read that FNL, Champs and Eastbay will be getting these, but just a heads up. Dude said first come basis, not even employees can reserve a pair....and he was not sure how many pairs they were getting.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

yall are hilarious...i remember there was someone who was talking about how they sold DMPS and made thousands...everybody had nothing but love for him...now somebody doing the same with this pack its a problem...

SoFarGone do you...$$$ is $$$...same dudes on here be selling space jams for 300 be the ones telling you to chill out on reselling...

Yea but that's different that dude might have brought 2 packs and decided to sell one when he saw the asking prices

Resellers on the other hand like the dude buying 18 pairs is only buying with the soul purpose of just selling them

IMO people should buy what they like and plan to use not buy just to sell again
eyes.gif

If you want to do that open a store simple or online store look at sneakerpost and all those another great sites i am sure there doing good follow them and open a store

But don't wait in line camping out and buying 10 + pairs just to sell stopping others who really like the shoe and want to wore it from buying there pair

smh
tired.gif

Look at the space jam release for example look how much people that wanted there pair that lucked out and look at how much pairs is on ebay this reselling crap has to stop seriously

And i don't want to heard crap about connections because a couple of years ago i could wake up at 6 get to my local footlocker and walk in and walk out with my pair now this seems impossible now a days

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

laugh.gif
 @ people with the nerve to rip themselves off and say suede is better than durabuck.

roll.gif
 @ you instead, just because you deserve to be laughed at after your comments throughout the earlier life of this thread.
Clown.

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

986a94.jpg

2m2j4mp.jpg

..I dont take this internet +%!% serious. go play somewhere. 
you took the internet serious when you decided to prove to a stranger that you have a pair of sneakers a few might not

dayum if these are so official how come nobody copped and posted pics already, i need to see sumn asap... usually all u super shoeheads get kicks dumb early wats good post ur pics

My local spot said there computer shows them getting 75 pairs. Thier computer also said they were getting the Coppers and Eggplants but they never did. I did a preorder for $435. Thats the cheapest I have found them. I like to try to buy my kicks below retail and have been really lucky this year and already saved $5-bills. Trying to save the rest for the Cool Greys.

might have to hit the hook up 4 these was unsure about them but i never owned a pair of 6's...i want the whats closest to the 2000 retro but if all i can get is suede i might have to eat it up and buy. lol watch them release a durabuck version of the infrareds after this pack lmao

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

^^ alot of people will be paying over retail to reserve their packs.. Trust
hella true mikkol. i'm paying the price to not stand in line when they drop. four hundred and twenty dollars. 
laugh.gif
frown.gif
. this is probably the first time i'm paying over retail for anything. it's coo, at least i won't have to worry about not getting the size i want/not getting it at all, etc.

Sorry guys.. Flightclub sold the one pair they had a day before I got there sunday.. smh!!!

Back
Top Bottom