AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Still a pass for me. It's not that big of a difference between the 2 reds.

its a difference...but jesus that crappy material got me thinking twice.....
ohwell.gif

and its 99% of da JB kicks....only one to escape da clutches of that wack nubuck were da oreos......

those white infrared's go hard. but they did the black pair dirty. i don't understand why JB couldn't of just gone with durabuck. i'm still on the fence with these. i don't know if i want to go through all that trouble and money tryin to get these when all i want is the white pair. if the white/varsity red pair looks good then i'll save myself the hassle and just settle for those instead.

Originally Posted by steveshuz

There are VERY FEW spots in Los Angeles getting them. These are very limited. I've been phone bombing every FL, FA, boutique. Good luck.
really? I'm in San Jose CA and were getting at least one FSR for every store in most malls
pimp.gif

most are sold as soon as they get the shipment though since employees are gonna buy these for themselves, as usual.
good thing I got 2 on lock.
thats weird though since L.A is a lot bigger I would think they're getting a whole bunch.

well good luck to all.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

really? I'm in San Jose CA and were getting at least one FSR for every store in most malls
pimp.gif

most are sold as soon as they get the shipment though since employees are gonna buy these for themselves, as usual.
thats weird though since L.A is a lot bigger I would think they're getting a whole bunch.

well good luck to all.

WHO are you???

What part of San Jose you stay in???

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

pimp.gif

well good luck to all.

WHO are you???

haha i prefer to not reveal the real name but I'm on the south side.

how about you guys? you in San Jose too?

Yea give me your name homie....  hit me with a PM

Im on the South side.

I thought me and my homies were the only dudes that cop heavy from Oakridge.

Yea zapato head hit me as well. Im in san jose as well but im up in the northside. just finished school out in atlanta so im back home now. anybody taking preorders at oakridge?

Originally Posted by Daver

my spots ain't getting them Rico. i still gotta call around a few places in the east. this one is gonna be tough. niketown but that's westbay.
laugh.gif
 . and it's gonna be thick that night. i got one on lock, but its from SS's connect so i'm paying about 100 over retail to not stand in line. 
laugh.gif

Right on... at least you got 1 on lock.

Same here tho, Im waiting on a few spots to give me the 
pimp.gif
 or
mad.gif

My homie at FTL did say his FTL was getting them...... but
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

LOL... you dont mess with the westbay???

nah, born and raised in the west bay (SF) but since you were asking about the east bay, niketown shouldn't of even been mentioned. lol. hopefully that "lil lady" comes through for you. good luck.

pimp.gif

well good luck to all.

WHO are you???

i've been trying to do some networking in the south bay. that's unknown territory for me. 
roll.gif
. sharing is caring, right? i know of no spots out there. maybe we can exchange some info...? PM me.

I bet JB will be doing random packs that have Durabuck, kinda similar to the Anniversary XI's that had the jump man on them.

Man I want this pack, but I gotta be smart and pass on it. Gotta grab two new iphone when they drop plus the wifey is getting a new maxima so I cant afford it right now. DAMN I'm mad!!

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

Man I want this pack, but I gotta be smart and pass on it. Gotta grab two new iphone when they drop plus the wifey is getting a new maxima so I cant afford it right now. DAMN I'm mad!!
Damn you ahve already won. 2 new iphones and a new car for the wife. Your doing good in my book. I'd pass on these with those options.

Back
Top Bottom