AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

these are limited, not a single store in my local mall is getting them...

got a lead on somewhere else tho...

Pdigiti wrote:
^^^
What's good J!!  Yeah, I'll see what's up with this drop but I'm not gonna go overboard.  It'd be nice to put these alongside some OG's and 2000 retros...
smokin.gif

Yea I feel you. Im not going to strees it, If Im not able to get a pair on hold or cop off EASTBAY then .... ill pass.

Im sure they would look cool next to them older pairs.
grin.gif

^^Have not asked around in cbus yet but homie in cleveland has confirmed...still might pass thou
grin.gif

can anyone confirm in cbus?  
nerd.gif

Just pre ordered my pair at my FL. It's the only FL in town getting them and they are only getting 8 pairs which is way less than the SJ release.

Because I know it's INEVITABLE....

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

**THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

**DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

**DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST! SOME WILL THINK THAT BY OFFERING TO "HOOK SOMEONE UP" THAT THEY'RE DOING THE COMMUNITY A HUGE FAVOR. HOWEVER, THIS ISN'T ALWAYS THE CASE. ONE PERSON'S BARGAIN IS ANOTHER PERSON'S RIP OFF. ADDITIONALLY, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE OF THE OFFER, IT DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS OR SPAMMING.

**DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

**DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP OUT"ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

**NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

**PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF SIGNATURES TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Originally Posted by NK47

^^Have not asked around in cbus yet but homie in cleveland has confirmed...still might pass thou
grin.gif

can anyone confirm in cbus?  
nerd.gif

WELL I KNOW CORPORATE IN COLUMBUS WONT BE GETTIN THEM
mad.gif

took about 10 minutes to just load this thread
laugh.gif

i predict not only eastbay dying, but NT imploding come release date. both probably a given.

times like this JB makes it really tough to resist the reseller urge...
grin.gif
good looks, you know who you are.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Just pre ordered my pair at my FL. It's the only FL in town getting them and they are only getting 8 pairs which is way less than the SJ release.

can you preorder at any footlocker? cuz i know of one getting these about an hour away... guess i need to give 'em a buzz tomorrow...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

can you preorder at any footlocker? cuz i know of one getting these about an hour away... guess i need to give 'em a buzz tomorrow
I don't know if you can in the U.S. but up here in Canada, pre-orders started Monday
happy.gif

YO!
Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Gonna investigate this weekend what charlotte area stores are getting the pack.

Footlocker Carolina Place. No other Footlocker or Footaction.

Flava Factory (I think).

That's it.

DF!!!

You can pre-order any release in Canada Foot Lockers/Champs. You have to pay them in full up front and then you pick them up on release date (or later). I was out of town when the CDP 11/12 and the True blue 3s released so I just pre-ordered and picked them up a few weeks later when I got home.

Pre-order almost makes up for the insanely high retail price in Canada ($400 plus tax comes out to about $450 CDN = $435 US).

I'm gonna try and see if the guy at Shiekh will let me pre-order. I feel like he will, since he told me to come and talk to him before the release.

Originally Posted by JordanAficionado

Those look EXACTLY like the varsity reds, untill the last few there is a little difference in the suede I think..
I am willing to bet my $310 for the infrared pack that JB going to use the same cheap ashy looking suede as the past 6s and last yrs 12s..JB never seems to amaze me now a days.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom