AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

jordanjunky22 wrote:
I talked to a lady at foot locker, she said that the pack were scrapped and they were coming out separate and they are getting the white and red instead... i was like SMFH she has no idea what she was talking about i wasnt trying to be rude tho, so i was like ok thanx for the info have a nice day

LMAO ... homie, the same thing happened to me today when I called FNL.

Dude tried to tell me that BS. He was trying to make it like I DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT.

I dont care if I was rude or not but I knew what I was talking about.

I said.... SORRY DUDE your wrong..... You work at a shoe store and dont know anything. SHUT THE F UP.

well they're not gonna exactly be an easy cop everywhere, either way. i found out today only two footlockers in all of north carolina are getting these... if there ends up being any extra nike might send some out to another store or two, but it's gonna be tough in NC. all the dtlr's, finishlines, footactions, champs, etc., and even a mom's & pops spot that gets heat, i've talked to all of 'em and they aren't getting them either.

not sure why NC gets dumped on like this, with all these colleges here and being jordan's home...
smh.gif

Still on the fence, White/Infrared VI was the very first Jordan I owned back in the good ole days and have been patiently waiting on a retro all these years.
These are not getting me excited at all, should have been a separate release or done without a similar VR colorway.

anybody think either pair will be more money than the other if they are sold seperate? cause im buying it for the black infrareds

Don't listen to any store manager in NYC regarding how limited or not limited this pack is gonna be nationwide.

Best believe people in most states will have a hard time getting their hands on one.

i see alot of people on ebay calling the white and reds and black and varsity reds infrared so people better watch out cause somebody might get got for a high price if they aint paying attention

Originally Posted by 4U2NV

i see alot of people on ebay calling the white and reds and black and varsity reds infrared so people better watch out cause somebody might get got for a high price if they aint paying attention

yeah, or cats can just paint the varsitys with an infrared marker and charge double or more...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yeah, or cats can just paint the varsitys with an infrared marker and charge double or more...
smh.gif
this to so people better be carefull cause i kno its going to happen cause they are to close in color smh

smh.gif

When buying from individuals people will need to pay attention to the air bubble unit if people start coloring their varsity's to make them infrared because the air bubble unit in the varsity red's is red and the air bubble unit in the infrared's is clear. It's a good way to distinguish the two when buying from individual people.

Originally Posted by jreese44

smh.gif

When buying from individuals people will need to pay attention to the air bubble unit if people start coloring their varsity's to make them infrared because the air bubble unit in the varsity red's is red and the air bubble unit in the infrared's is clear. It's a good way to distinguish the two when buying from individual people.

Guess there was some attention to detail on these.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I KNOW ITS A LOT BUT NYC HEADS AND PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KNOW A INSIDE SCOOP ON THE PACK PLEASE READ !!!!

I just got call from one of the sneaker spots here in NYC he was calling to tell me

he is getting the pack and wanted to know if i want to put one on hold

I told him nah i got the var reds already and i might cop the white pair and he laughed and said

Smart move because according to his boy who works at nike marketing he

Told him this pack was a last minute thing that JB decided to do when they saw how much people wanted these when the black 6's dropped in jan he told him they are releasing these to target mainly the sneaker lover aka sneaker heads and there using the var white 6's to target the Mass market because they know the mass market will not buy the pack because of the price and the fact that there isn't much of a difference to them he said these are the same model as the vars release but just different paint

When i asked how many packs he is getting in his store he said as of right now over 50 that he knows of he told me that JB is actually making a lot of this pack compared to others because he never got so many packs before on the other pack releases
duck_tales_foreign.png

The only thing that comes out of this kid's mouth is a bunch of garbage. Sure, they aren't limited... My boy that works at Nike told me they are going to put all the Air Jordans up for sale as a way to treat all of the fans in the OG styles with OG materials. You can get them for free. You believe that too huh?
smh.gif
   Seriously kid, you just talk a lot of crap and don't know what you are talking about. These will be of a limited status. Most stores that got the CDP's will not have many quantities of this pack. So please, stop talking out of your *@+ and misleading people. 50 packs per store? Where he work, HOH or Niketown?

You couldn't get this pack if you wanted it. Stop lying son. Stick to your markers and go do some coloring.

The real question is, are these hitting Swoosh on a discount? That would be nice, but I'm pretty sure they won't...

went by my local brooklyn spot to check out the pack and its a easy pass,(that durabuck is disgusting) they said if the pack does not sell by the weekend there gonna break the pack up by next week. i'd rather the white/infared than the white/varsity. suprising the pack was retail 2 weeks in advance. Usually this store rapes in pricing

Mad people saying how limited this pack is, but NOBODY HAS SAID JACK about real production numbers.

DOES ANYONE HAVE REAL PRODUCTION NUMBER INFORMATION ON THIS PACK?

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I KNOW ITS A LOT BUT NYC HEADS AND PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KNOW A INSIDE SCOOP ON THE PACK PLEASE READ !!!!

I just got call from one of the sneaker spots here in NYC he was calling to tell me

he is getting the pack and wanted to know if i want to put one on hold

I told him nah i got the var reds already and i might cop the white pair and he laughed and said

Smart move because according to his boy who works at nike marketing he

Told him this pack was a last minute thing that JB decided to do when they saw how much people wanted these when the black 6's dropped in jan he told him they are releasing these to target mainly the sneaker lover aka sneaker heads and there using the var white 6's to target the Mass market because they know the mass market will not buy the pack because of the price and the fact that there isn't much of a difference to them he said these are the same model as the vars release but just different paint

When i asked how many packs he is getting in his store he said as of right now over 50 that he knows of he told me that JB is actually making a lot of this pack compared to others because he never got so many packs before on the other pack releases
duck_tales_foreign.png

The only thing that comes out of this kid's mouth is a bunch of garbage. Sure, they aren't limited... My boy that works at Nike told me they are going to put all the Air Jordans up for sale as a way to treat all of the fans in the OG styles with OG materials. You can get them for free. You believe that too huh?
smh.gif
   Seriously kid, you just talk a lot of crap and don't know what you are talking about. These will be of a limited status. Most stores that got the CDP's will not have many quantities of this pack. So please, stop talking out of your *@+ and misleading people. 50 packs per store? Where he work, HOH or Niketown?

You couldn't get this pack if you wanted it. Stop lying son. Stick to your markers and go do some coloring.
I never said anything like that and you forget everyone is different the place your buying may not be getting that much but my place might have locked more pairs and ordered more

But then again maybe your right and maybe the store owner don't know what he's talking about and maybe his boy the one that works at Nike is wrong who knows

But one thing is for sure that's exactly what he told me on the phone so believe it or not i don't care am not going to lose any sleep over it

smh
tired.gif

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

went by my local brooklyn spot to check out the pack and its a easy pass,(that durabuck is disgusting) they said if the pack does not sell by the weekend there gonna break the pack up by next week. i'd rather the white/infared than the white/varsity. suprising the pack was retail 2 weeks in advance. Usually this store rapes in pricing

Same thing I said when I saw them. I might take a chance on the white pair hitting ebay though. The durabuck is soooo wack/cheap and there's really no other way to put it.

sosmoove wrote:

Same thing I said when I saw them. I might take a chance on the white pair hitting ebay though. The durabuck is soooo wack/cheap and there's really no other way to put it.

I just want to know if these claims are legit? These already came out in some areas???

my hook up got the pack in today, too and i was able to check them out in person.

they're so similar it's not worth killing yourself to obtain if you think you'll have a hard time. just be happy with your varsity red pairs.

because some still don't know...

NO BUYING

NO SELLING

NO TRADING/SPLITTING

You can use your signature to buy/sell/trade/split as long as you're NOT posting any type of "look at my sig" replies.

For further clarification, please review the rules posted at the top of the forum, or PM me.

Back
Top Bottom