AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

JB has NEVER released the same shoes twice in one year nor has any other shoe company. Come on now.

Originally Posted by ebpo

Retail in the US is 310? So it's no longer an international release?

It was never confirmed to be an international only release in the first place mate. To begin with when I first started this thread the fact that none of theinsiders from the US seemed to know anything about this is what started the belief that it was to be a international only release like the true blue IIIs lastyear.

Originally Posted by GRAND hustlePIMPIN

Here's my conversation with a Nike Rep. This is going exactly word by word. I just concealed and replaced our names.

Nike Rep: Hi, my name is *****. How may I help you?
ME: Hi *****.
Nike Rep: Hey!
ME: I wa wondering if you could give me some insight on a release or can confirm it.
ME: was*
ME: I heard about a Jordan shoe pack that is supposedly releasing in June around 16th-19th to be exact and should contain two pair of Air Jordan VI's. One in a White/Infrared colorway and the other in a Black/Infrared colorway? Do you have any insight to this information?
ME: There is style number and all that jazz up as well for them.
Nike Rep: I'm not too sure if I will have any information. However, I will be more than happy to look into that for you.
ME: Thank you. Is there a way you can look the up the style numbers?
Nike Rep: Yeah!
ME: Pack style number: 398850-901, White/Infrared - 384664-103, Black/Infrared - 384664 - 003
ME: Those are what I got.
ME: The retail should be $310 as well.
Nike Rep: Thank you.
ME: Sure.
Nike Rep: Okay, it looks like you're right about this being a Jordan pack and the price. However, it is suppose to come out sometime around 6/15/10, and since it is so far along, I do not have any additional information in my system.
Nike Rep: My launch list doesn't go up that far, so I am unable to pull up the shoe's informaion.
Nike Rep: Are you still with me?
ME: I sure am.
ME: I thank you very much ***** for your assistance and time.
ME: Hane a great and safe day.
Nike Rep: You too!
Nike Rep: Take care *****!
Nike Rep has disconnected.
Thanks you for more solid confirmation man. Greatly appreciated. Keep it up guys. You know who you are.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by micheal623

JB has NEVER released the same shoes twice in one year nor has any other shoe company. Come on now.
technically they not the same shoes. different color

the white infareds are the same right? Why would they release 2 shoes that are almost the same except for a lighter shade of red? Not gonna happen. The Varsityreds are what we get period. Show me some sample pics of the pack. Where's Air Randy when you need him?

now i dont have to buy the wannabes, and i can save up for june...

thanks for the info!!!

Hmm, I guess I'll pass on the VI's this month and wait for this pack. I just hope they turn out good and that I won't regret passing on theVI's this month.
frown.gif

Thanks for all of the great info.. I for one will probably be getting both the varsity's on the 23rd and these. I slept really hard on the infra-reds in2000 and regretted ever since.. Now, I have to get ready to explain to my girl the importance of buying the "same" shoe twice in the same year...lol

Exactly, just one little difference is enough for them. Remember Black/Red Strap 1's, Then Black/Red High 1's (in a pack, just like theseVI's will be), now coming Black/Red Alpha 1's, all three in just around a year.

mCU8jmcCknhaneztKwDmYdCyo1_500.jpg

u thick headed son...im old enuff to remember when OG jordans had their run and they would sell out in stores NIKE would make second & third batches of dasame

model just to satisfy demand.

but to counter your point in da now..

air-jordan-force-4-iv-black-red-1.jpg

air-jordan-iv-black-cement-02.jpg

same year, people forget that fusions will basically bootleg da design language of certain jordans while da jordan is also out in retail...

air-jordan-true-flight-blk-3.jpg

air-jordan-7-60-pack-3.jpg

same year.

air-jordan-1-dmp-60-plus-pack-2.JPG

3air-jordan-retro-1-high-strap-bred-2.jpg

same year.

bottom line is style numbers is already out...anybody else questioning this release is lookin like automatic #FAIL

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Now, I have to get ready to explain to my girl the importance of buying the "same" shoe twice in the same year... lol
^^^^Try explaining it 2 yourself first, then blog about it here
You seem to have a real issue with these shoes.. Not that serious..
I actually like the Varsity reds releasing, I also like the Infrareds.. I will have both, that's my blog about it. Hope you enjoyed it
smile.gif
I am trying 2 help you get your story straight for when you are explaining the importance 2 your girl
happy.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Hmm, I guess I'll pass on the VI's this month and wait for this pack. I just hope they turn out good and that I won't regret passing on the VI's this month.
frown.gif

I know, the black pair better be Durabuck!

I'm passing as well on the Varsity Reds. If not, I'm sure it won't be that hard to attain a pair later after the pack.

Originally Posted by button999

Exactly, just one little difference is enough for them. Remember Black/Red Strap 1's, Then Black/Red High 1's (in a pack, just like these VI's will be), now coming Black/Red Alpha 1's, all three in just around a year.
let's not forget these...
jordan-1-phat-low-2.jpg

all in da same year.

Now, I have to get ready to explain to my girl the importance of buying the "same" shoe twice in the same year... lol

I actually like the Varsity reds releasing, I also like the Infrareds.. I will have both, that's my blog about it. Hope you enjoyed it
smile.gif

what im still trying to understand is why the white/vars red VIs are coming out the same month as this Infrared VI pack

im sure the white/vars red VI's will sit on shelves now ...might pick up a pair when they hit the racks and hoop in them

GRAND hustle, you should have asked the rep if they were releasing in the US
laugh.gif

Nonetheless, thank you for the info.

If there's a release most likely it will be international. For JB to release a blk/varsity-red colorway thenwht/varsity-red colorway and then bounce back with the same color scheme but with the infrared color would be a straight smack to the face of the Americancustomer but we allow them to do this to us b/c we cop anyway. @ the end of the day this year is looking to be a busy one
smokin.gif
, I fell sorry for the parents who solely cop shoes for their children b/cthey're gonna break bank.

Originally Posted by bigkel23

If there's a release most likely it will be international. For JB to release a blk/varsity-red colorway then wht/varsity-red colorway and then bounce back with the same color scheme but with the infrared color would be a straight smack to the face of the American customer but we allow them to do this to us b/c we cop anyway. @ the end of the day this year is looking to be a busy one, I fell sorry for the parents who solely cop shoes for their children because they're gonna break bank.

But they slapped the customers when they released the low top Blk/Red 1's, then the Strap version, to only finish off with the release of the DMP 1 pack,so hopefully this happens again with the 6's, as crappy as it sounds
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Dude, calm down. lol you're in here trying to prove people wrong as if they talked about your family members.

Besides, just because you have a style number, it doesn't mean you're going to get what's in your head as far as the color and shoes go.

I would LOVE a pack like this. If it happens to be true, I will mos def cop but, as of right now it's just a "CDP - XIII/'Chicago'X's" story.

For all we know, that project can still be scrapped if true. Be easy.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by bigkel23

If there's a release most likely it will be international. For JB to release a blk/varsity-red colorway then wht/varsity-red colorway and then bounce back with the same color scheme but with the infrared color would be a straight smack to the face of the American customer but we allow them to do this to us b/c we cop anyway. @ the end of the day this year is looking to be a busy one, I fell sorry for the parents who solely cop shoes for their children because they're gonna break bank.

But they slapped the customers when they released the low top Blk/Red 1's, then the Strap version, to only finish off with the release of the DMP 1 pack, so hopefully this happens again with the 6's, as crappy as it sounds
laugh.gif
I'm glad I didn't cop either shoe. I copped the DMPs but only when they hit the sales rack.

smile.gif
I am trying 2 help you get your story straight for when you are explaining the importance 2 your girl
happy.gif
OHHHHH, I get it
grin.gif
I guess since I do like the ones comingout on the 23rd, I won't be as salty if JB pulls a switchmove and does release them international, or something crazy like release low-tops, or screw up insome other unimaginable way... I'll be cool either way

Back
Top Bottom