AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Like i said in my previous post JB can make and produce all the style codes and samples they want and at the same time scratch them and never release them likethe Gatorade VI it had a style code and They were discussed in a focus group did they ever release... Nope

Even if these weren't to come out or they mess up the colorblocking some way, the thought of the pack alone is better than to cop those crappyBlack/Varsity Reds IMO. I even rather drop the 400+ to find a wearable pair of 00 Infrareds than to buy the Black/Varsity Red crap.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

STILL NO WORD ON IF THIS PACK CONTAINS HIGHS OR LOWS?

Nope, no word yet. And it wouldn't surprise me if JB release some lows.

Didn't we have the style codes for the Slam Dunk pack, and the DMP II pack, but they never came true?
I'm not discrediting anyone, just saying, it could happen.

I'm getting my Blk/Varsity Reds this month just to be safe.

indifferent.gif
You just quoted me a few pages back saying that you're passing on the Bred VI's this month. Make up your mind!
laugh.gif

I know!!!

But then I think JB, is gonna screw it up somehow!
laugh.gif

Basing my opinion on assumption, I would imagine the reason there is no definitive information on these yet is because JB wants the Varsity Red VI's tosell first...and then have people go after this package later..

For as long as I have been around (born in 83), and for as long as I have been a customer of Jordan Brand (16 years), I have learned one thing.... DO NOTEXPECT EXACT REPLICAS OF A PREVIOUSLY RELEASED PRODUCT...

Hopefully everyone can take this release for what it is, whatever it is, and IF ever it is. Either way, to everyone who is providing solid info... THANK YOU!To everyone who is just posting the common adolescence responses of "ducktales", or "copped x1,000" (especially since you are spendingmommy and daddys money) quit crowding the message boards and let the adults talk...

my 2 cents....

ps- I'm calling infra 6 lows (just a hunch)

Yo, I can imagine wearing the black/infared on my left foot and white/infared on my right food. That *$@% would be so boss
pimp.gif

this is the 2nd time ive seen this post.

show some sources.

i wanna believe its true i wish it was but im not buying whats being put up.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Oh yea this is so ducktales , i should know cause i have 200 posts on NT , and have been collecting for 6 months so that qualifies me to really know whats up with releases and how JB works
eyes.gif

Come on guys are you serious ?

NT this is just getting stupid . How can you claim you know whats up and know whats releasing and what isnt, telling us were calling ducktales ? People like Byronde , GG , Me, Solezprogression actually know what going on and check with contacts and actually go off facts . Not just words coming from a 14 yr old kid from !$$ who considers himself a big collector because he has a few CDPs .

We put in work for you guys and keep getting info to help all of us here . But I also understand that some of you are just not gunna believe and thats fine but please dont come in here clogging the forum and this thread with stupid comments like , "This is all hype" , "this is ducktales" , "style codes mean nothing" . Believe what you'd like but dont come in here acting as if youe on the up and up because you have a few kicks . I always try to help out and give you all info but this negativity and doubt is just stupid when we actually know the facts . Come on ive called , the

-True blue 3s [x]
-Varsity red 6s [x]
-AJKOs [x]
-Motorsports [x]
-Jordans premium line [x]
-White varsity red 6s [x]
-Chicago 10's [x]
-Infrared 6s DMP pack [ ]

Do i still need to explain why the last box should be checked ? Trust is what we need in here !
Why would you care if 14 year old kids from ISS call ducktales?? If your info is legit, then who cares?

Well like ive said before those kind of NTers make us look bad as if were !$$ . They just think because they collect a few kicks they can call shots and callducktales and that were liars and just "NIKEHYPING" ? Come on there just acting stupid and imature and should learn were all just here to help eachother. This isnt !$$ were we make up stupid releases and make threads about fake shoes .

Big ups to Ninjahood , Metallic , Prolific sole , Abstrakt , Raptors 29 , GG , Mr.Niketalk , And especially GRANDHustlePimpin for posting that convo with anike rep and posting it up good looks my dude !

why are people still saying they HOPE this is true? Dont we have this info confirmed with product codes?

You know what? I'll consider you a good dude in my book.
But don't the the people calling ducktales rile you up. If your info is legit, it's legit. You don't have to keep stressing it.
thumbs-up.jpg

Originally Posted by metallic

Like i said in my previous post JB can make and produce all the style codes and samples
they want and at the same time scratch them and never release them
like the Gatorade VI it had a style code and They were discussed in a focus group
did they ever release... Nope

umm no they didn't.

neither did da "slam dunk package"

none of those had style numbers.

Originally Posted by solesearchin

nope.... pipe dreams

i called myself this afternoon...da package is official tissue.

stop being in denial cuz these jordan VI's droppin da 23rd is a shell of whats really poppin off in da summer.

Oh yea this is so ducktales , i I should know cause i I have 200 posts post's on NT, and have been collecting for 6 months month's so that qualifies me to really know whats what's up with releases and how JB works
eyes.gif

NT this is just getting stupid. How can you claim you know whats what's up and know whats releasing and what isnt isn't, telling us were calling ducktales duck-tales? People like Byronde , GG , Me, Solezprogression actually know what going on and check with contacts and actually go off facts . Not just words coming from a 14 yr old kid from !$$ who considers himself a big collector because he has a few CDPs .

We put in work for you guys and keep getting info to help all of us here . But I also understand that some of you are just not gunna believe and thats fine but please dont come in here clogging the forum and this thread with stupid comments like , "This is all hype" , "this is ducktales" , "style codes mean nothing" . Believe what you'd like but dont come in here acting as if youe on the up and up because you have a few kicks . I always try to help out and give you all info but this negativity and doubt is just stupid when we actually know the facts . Come on ive called , the

-True blue 3s [x]
-Varsity red 6s [x]
-AJKOs [x]
-Motorsports [x]
-Chicago 10's [x]

Do i still need to explain why the last box should be checked ? Trust is what we need in here !
I gave up, but your punctuation is horrible. Rather than looking up all this information on sneakers you should maybe take a class in basicenglish. Seems like that is the trend around here anyways. It's a shame.

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

Oh yea this is so ducktales , i I should know cause i I have 200 posts post's on NT, and have been collecting for 6 months month's so that qualifies me to really know whats what's up
with releases and how JB works
eyes.gif

NT this is just getting stupid. How can you claim you know whats what's up and know whats releasing and what isnt isn't, telling us were calling ducktales duck-tales? People like
Byronde , GG , Me, Solezprogression actually know what going on and check with contacts and actually go off facts . Not just words coming from a 14 yr old kid
from !$$ who considers himself a big collector because he has a few CDPs .

We put in work for you guys and keep getting info to help all of us here . But I also understand that some of you are just not gunna believe and thats fine but
please dont come in here clogging the forum and this thread with stupid comments like , "This is all hype" , "this is ducktales" ,
"style codes mean nothing" . Believe what you'd like but dont come in here acting as if youe on the up and up because you have a few kicks . I
always try to help out and give you all info but this negativity and doubt is just stupid when we actually know the facts . Come on ive called , the

-True blue 3s [x]

-Varsity red 6s [x]

-AJKOs [x]

-Motorsports [x]

-Chicago 10's [x]

I gave up, but your punctuation is horrible. Rather than looking up all this information on sneakers you should maybe take a class in basic english. Seems like that is the trend around here anyways. It's a shame.

now that people can't put holes in rick's story they wanna question his creditbility based on his punctuation
eyes.gif

why are people still saying they HOPE this is true? Dont we have this info confirmed with product codes?

people dont read.

this is the 2nd time ive seen this post.

show some sources.

i wanna believe its true i wish it was but im not buying whats being put up.

da style codes are up...call up nike urself.

i hear everything you guys are saying in here about this release being legit and all, but i am young (17) and only about 2 yrs into sneakercollecting so i knowi dont know everything...
point being, do style codes have anything to do with whether this will be international or not?? because i have heard from some local sources that this will beinternational...does anyone know anything about that??

da style numbers merely confirm their existence. how they release them is a WHOLE nother story.

wow! this is going crazy!
laugh.gif

whoever started this rumor, hyping has got to put an end to this, both the var-reds and infra-reds are completely different shoes.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

both have different materials, color, and price.
come on guys! deep inside we want both var-reds and infra-reds (if confirmed to release), the way i see it var-reds (beaters) infra-reds (on ice)

ninjahood wrote:

Oh yea this is so ducktales , i I should know cause i I have 200 posts post's on NT, and have been collecting for 6 months month's so that qualifies me to really know whats what's up
with releases and how JB works
eyes.gif

NT this is just getting stupid. How can you claim you know whats what's up and know whats releasing and what isnt isn't, telling us were calling ducktales duck-tales? People like
Byronde , GG , Me, Solezprogression actually know what going on and check with contacts and actually go off facts . Not just words coming from a 14 yr old kid
from !$$ who considers himself a big collector because he has a few CDPs .

We put in work for you guys and keep getting info to help all of us here . But I also understand that some of you are just not gunna believe and thats fine but
please dont come in here clogging the forum and this thread with stupid comments like , "This is all hype" , "this is ducktales" ,
"style codes mean nothing" . Believe what you'd like but dont come in here acting as if youe on the up and up because you have a few kicks . I
always try to help out and give you all info but this negativity and doubt is just stupid when we actually know the facts . Come on ive called , the

-True blue 3s [x]

-Varsity red 6s [x]

-AJKOs [x]

-Motorsports [x]

-Chicago 10's [x]

I gave up, but your punctuation is horrible. Rather than looking up all this information on sneakers you should maybe take a class in basic english. Seems like that is the trend around here anyways. It's a shame.

now that people can't put holes in rick's story they wanna question his creditbility based on his punctuation
eyes.gif

Haha i know right people next thing you know they'll say that they know im lying because of the fact that o use periods at the end of my sentences
laugh.gif

If no infrared pack is ever released, there's going to be a lot of back peddling around this forum. lol Talk about HYPE BEASTING.

Oh yea this is so ducktales , i I should know cause i I have 200 posts post's on NT, and have been collecting for 6 months month's so that qualifies me to really know whats what's up with releases and how JB works
eyes.gif

NT this is just getting stupid. How can you claim you know whats what's up and know whats releasing and what isnt isn't, telling us were calling ducktales duck-tales? People like Byronde , GG , Me, Solezprogression actually know what going on and check with contacts and actually go off facts . Not just words coming from a 14 yr old kid from !$$ who considers himself a big collector because he has a few CDPs .

-True blue 3s [x]
-Varsity red 6s [x]
-AJKOs [x]
-Motorsports [x]
-Chicago 10's [x]

Justhere4aday - You're a #$%@!%$ moron because half of the ++$@ you "fixed" was alreadycorrect the way it was. Not only that, but are you seriously asking the man to capitalize his I's and put a dash in "ducktales."

Rick2345, appreciate the info and just keep it moving!

Regardless of all the arguing back and forth, thanks to everyone who's put in the work to find some info on this release.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da style numbers merely confirm their existence. how they release them is a WHOLE nother story.

Thanks. It's just all i've been hearing is international or not at all so i was just wondering....

Back
Top Bottom