AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Im glad alot of people are passing on the blk/varsity red's that should make it easy 4 me 2 get a pair next sat.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by micheal623

JB has NEVER released the same shoes twice in one year nor has any other shoe company. Come on now.

mCU8jmcCknhaneztKwDmYdCyo1_500.jpg

u thick headed son...im old enuff to remember when OG jordans had their run and they would sell out in stores NIKE would make second & third batches of da same

model just to satisfy demand.

but to counter your point in da now..

air-jordan-force-4-iv-black-red-1.jpg

air-jordan-iv-black-cement-02.jpg

same year, people forget that fusions will basically bootleg da design language of certain jordans while da jordan is also out in retail...

air-jordan-true-flight-blk-3.jpg

air-jordan-7-60-pack-3.jpg

same year.

air-jordan-1-dmp-60-plus-pack-2.JPG

3air-jordan-retro-1-high-strap-bred-2.jpg

same year.

bottom line is style numbers is already out...anybody else questioning this release is lookin like automatic #FAIL

These are all different! The pack the 1's came in were different! These are all different SON! Style numbers? show me some samples! KID!

I'm still buying the 6s this month. I just can't believe this until I see concrete info on it, and I'm not passing on black/varsity red'sbecause this is "supposed" to happen

Rick2345 wrote:
Oh yea this is so ducktales , i should know cause i have 200 posts on NT , and have been collecting for 6 months so that qualifies me to really know whats up with releases and how JB works
eyes.gif

Come on guys are you serious ?

NT this is just getting stupid . How can you claim you know whats up and know whats releasing and what isnt, telling us were calling ducktales ? People like Byronde , GG , Me, Solezprogression actually know what going on and check with contacts and actually go off facts . Not just words coming from a 14 yr old kid from !$$ who considers himself a big collector because he has a few CDPs .

We put in work for you guys and keep getting info to help all of us here . But I also understand that some of you are just not gunna believe and thats fine but please dont come in here clogging the forum and this thread with stupid comments like , "This is all hype" , "this is ducktales" , "style codes mean nothing" . Believe what you'd like but dont come in here acting as if youe on the up and up because you have a few kicks . I always try to help out and give you all info but this negativity and doubt is just stupid when we actually know the facts . Come on ive called , the

-True blue 3s [x]
-Varsity red 6s [x]
-AJKOs [x]
-Motorsports [x]
-Jordans premium line [x]
-White varsity red 6s [x]
-Chicago 10's [x]
-Infrared 6s DMP pack [ ]

Do i still need to explain why the last box should be checked ? Trust is what we need in here !
enough said

fyi, the varsity red 6s are releasing in canada on jan 23 too...so if the infrared pack comes as well then we are sitting in the same boat. It is not like USgets the varsity reds and the rest of the world gets infrareds. Again, some ppl cant afford both pairs or dont want both pairs - and the choice there isvarsity red not infrared.

This example has been given a bunch, but I was bored...I made this so one hundredth person won't say JB wouldn't put out similar shoes so fast .

I guess I'm the only one who likes the black/red and white/red over the infrareds. I don't like the suede but I like the red better. I'm gettingboth pair of 6's with the red. I might have to skip the infrared package. I mean This is ridiculous, white/cement 4, white/cement 3, charcoal 9's, uncblue 9's, cool grey 11's, concord 11's. I am going to have to skip something. OH, and chicago 10's.

Don't get your feelings hurt kid. When I say I will only trust 100% shoes that are scheduled on Launch/Release its because I dont wanna get people allhyped up for something that may or may not get scrapped... I let people know what I see not what someone else says....

P.S. number of posts menas nothing as to how long you have been collecting. You ever think people might have not subscribed up NikeTalk just got on here andTSG to see whats up???

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Oh yea this is so ducktales , i should know cause i have 200 posts on NT , and have been collecting for 6 months so that qualifies me to really know whats up with releases and how JB works
eyes.gif

Come on guys are you serious ?

NT this is just getting stupid . How can you claim you know whats up and know whats releasing and what isnt, telling us were calling ducktales ? People like Byronde , GG , Me, Solezprogression actually know what going on and check with contacts and actually go off facts . Not just words coming from a 14 yr old kid from !$$ who considers himself a big collector because he has a few CDPs .

We put in work for you guys and keep getting info to help all of us here . But I also understand that some of you are just not gunna believe and thats fine but please dont come in here clogging the forum and this thread with stupid comments like , "This is all hype" , "this is ducktales" , "style codes mean nothing" . Believe what you'd like but dont come in here acting as if youe on the up and up because you have a few kicks . I always try to help out and give you all info but this negativity and doubt is just stupid when we actually know the facts . Come on ive called , the

-True blue 3s [x]
-Varsity red 6s [x]
-AJKOs [x]
-Motorsports [x]
-Jordans premium line [x]
-White varsity red 6s [x]
-Chicago 10's [x]
-Infrared 6s DMP pack [ ]

Do i still need to explain why the last box should be checked ? Trust is what we need in here !
Why would you care if 14 year old kids from ISS call ducktales?? If your info is legit, then who cares?

Its not similar shoes, its the exact same thing!!!!!!!! Other than the red, no different ankle strap, not one high and one low, the same shoe! Im not going toargue because JB can change anything they want and we are talking 6 months from now. Nice to know ahead of time but there is no SOLID info that this will cometo fruition. I again appreciate the info but arguing who is right and who is wrong is pointless

Originally Posted by alsquared

If you get both jb has you by the testicles if It's only difference is the shade of red.
I could live with the different red, its the ashy crap suede and the black air bubble that I can't live with, I'll wait and hope the Infrapack doesn't get scrapped.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Its not similar shoes, its the exact same thing!!!!!!!! Other than the red, no different ankle strap, not one high and one low, the same shoe! Im not going to argue because JB can change anything they want and we are talking 6 months from now. Nice to know ahead of time but there is no SOLID info that this will come to fruition. I again appreciate the info but arguing who is right and who is wrong is pointless
It's more than a different red, I could deal with that. Varsity = Crap ashy suede, black air bubble. Infra = Durabuck, clear air bubble.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

STILL NO WORD ON IF THIS PACK CONTAINS HIGHS OR LOWS?

Nope, no word yet. And it wouldn't surprise me if JB release some lows.

Didn't we have the style codes for the Slam Dunk pack, and the DMP II pack, but they never came true?
I'm not discrediting anyone, just saying, it could happen.

I'm getting my Blk/Varsity Reds this month just to be safe.

FrenchBlue23 I'm with you... We have a style for all these packs that were supposed to release, but I will not hold my breath!!!

P.S. to everyone saying this pack is going to have Durabuck.... Why do you actually think they will include that when they skimp on EVERYTHING elso.... its alljust talk to me

Mods Can you please change from Niketalk to NikeHype. Thanks

scary thought: Infrared VI pack incorporates patent leather somehow, or some ridiculous add-on like the pinstripes on those VIIs in that pack ...just beingpessimistic because its been a minute since people have gotten EXACTLY what they wanted from JB.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

STILL NO WORD ON IF THIS PACK CONTAINS HIGHS OR LOWS?

Nope, no word yet. And it wouldn't surprise me if JB release some lows.

Didn't we have the style codes for the Slam Dunk pack, and the DMP II pack, but they never came true?
I'm not discrediting anyone, just saying, it could happen.

I'm getting my Blk/Varsity Reds this month just to be safe.

indifferent.gif
You just quoted me a few pages back saying that you'repassing on the Bred VI's this month. Make up your mind!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom