AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

It's hard not to like the varsity red version, but coming out with the same shoe, in the same year, with a slightly different shade of red is ridiculous. JB should've at least spread them out further or better yet, separated them by years. The OG infrareds should've simply been kept on the pedestal they deserve to be on. I would love to hear the logic for doing this, because I don't see it going far beyond, "They'll buy the red version, we'll start rumors about the OG colorway, and then many will buy both...".

Originally Posted by dj2up10

It's hard not to like the varsity red version, but coming out with the same shoe, in the same year, with a slightly different shade of red is ridiculous. JB should've at least spread them out further or better yet, separated them by years. The OG infrareds should've simply been kept on the pedestal they deserve to be on. I would love to hear the logic for doing this, because I don't see it going far beyond, "They'll buy the red version, we'll start rumors about the OG colorway, and then many will buy both...".
From what i heard this pack was a last minute thing they decided to release this when the black Var reds stirred up some problems

Because people kept asking for the infrareds this pack is just a quick and easy cash in for JB

There is nothing you can do JB is in the business of making money and that's it

Just don't buy and support this release that's the only thing you can do

I feel we would get better stuff if people didn't run out and cop everything they release

1533B6144C05FF0A207690
1733B6144C05FF0B21DADC
1933B6144C05FF0C220E37
1133B6144C05FF0D234959
1233B6144C05FF0D24E25E
1433B6144C05FF0E25F8C0
1633B6144C05FF0F26DBEA
1733B6144C05FF0F278A44
1733B6144C05FF1028D8BF
1933B6144C05FF1129AB7A
1733B6144C05FF112AB010
1933B6144C05FF122BBA2F
1133B6144C05FF132CFD25
1333B6144C05FF142D2ED8
1433B6144C05FF142E263B
1633B6144C05FF152F3851
1533B6144C05FF15304BDA
1733B6144C05FF163111C8

I want the White Infareds so bad, but I'll just cop a pair of the White/Varsity Red joints and do that marker thing on them.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Held the pack in my hand today. The materials on both pairs are NICE. I held the V-Red VI's and the Infrared VI's side by side, and it was day and night. The leather on the V-Reds was trash, and the paint looked like Kid Blunder painted it. The Infrared pair had a thicker leather on it, and they had a different shine on the leather. After seeing the pack in person, I am completely sold on it. Pretty limited pack though. Only a select few Champs in the district are getting them, and a couple Footlockers. Good luck to everyone looking to cop.

BTW, is it me, or does the suede on the Black/Infrared pair in the pack seem more smooth/buttery than the Black/Varsity Reds. The suede seemed a little thicker too.

Hope Swoosh puts these up on the discount!

Lol, you are not serious right, or maybe just that much of a hypebeast. Its just the same 2 basic shoes with different reds on them. JB has got you fooled my friend.

Nah it's not the same. Put them side by side, and you will see the difference. You don't have to take my word, I just saw it with my own eyes. Whether you coppin or not, I'm just passing along what I saw. This has nothing to do with being a hypebeast. I'm the furthest from it. I was really surprised when I saw them. After sifting through 4 different pairs of the White/V-Reds, I found a decent one. Held it side by side with the Infrared and compared.

The black suede pair might be the same. I didn't have a pair to do a side by side comparison, but the white leather is definitely different.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Held the pack in my hand today. The materials on both pairs are NICE. I held the V-Red VI's and the Infrared VI's side by side, and it was day and night. The leather on the V-Reds was trash, and the paint looked like Kid Blunder painted it. The Infrared pair had a thicker leather on it, and they had a different shine on the leather. After seeing the pack in person, I am completely sold on it. Pretty limited pack though. Only a select few Champs in the district are getting them, and a couple Footlockers. Good luck to everyone looking to cop.

BTW, is it me, or does the suede on the Black/Infrared pair in the pack seem more smooth/buttery than the Black/Varsity Reds. The suede seemed a little thicker too.

Hope Swoosh puts these up on the discount!

Lol, you are not serious right, or maybe just that much of a hypebeast. Its just the same 2 basic shoes with different reds on them. JB has got you fooled my friend.

Nah it's not the same. Put them side by side, and you will see the difference. You don't have to take my word, I just saw it with my own eyes. Whether you coppin or not, I'm just passing along what I saw. This has nothing to do with being a hypebeast. I'm the furthest from it. I was really surprised when I saw them. After sifting through 4 different pairs of the White/V-Reds, I found a decent one. Held it side by side with the Infrared and compared.

The black suede pair might be the same. I didn't have a pair to do a side by side comparison, but the white leather is definitely different.

In was commenting on your post talking about the suede, you saying the material is thicker. But im kinda expecting the leather on the White/Reds to be exactly the same. I will not be copping because Im not falling for JB latest BS  
indifferent.gif

After seeing those pics I really want to pull the trigger on these

But after buying the black/red's in January and the ridiculous price tag in canada I think I'm going to have to pass
smh.gif

I really hope I can get my hands on a few packs.

Right now.... its not looking too bad, but then again not too good.
eyes.gif

I know ppl (including myself) do not like the insanely high canadian retail ($399.99 CDN) but the truth is that the pack is cheaper than buying two pairs of individual VIs at retail ($209.99 each). It is kind of odd since in the US they are $150 each but $310 for the pack...so maybe Nike Canada thought they were giving us a break on these by saving us $10.

sooo since this is a limited release, i'm guessing stores like FNL, FTL, Athlete's Foot, etc. won't be getting them? or do i need to call them?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I really hope I can get my hands on a few packs.

Right now.... its not looking too bad, but then again not too good.
eyes.gif

it's really that hard to get in the bay? That does not sound good....limited+living in hypebeast red zone+package=Hell

I went to one of my local spots and asked about these and he avoided the question. I'll go back monday for more info.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

it's really that hard to get in the bay? That does not sound good....
limited+living in hypebeast red zone+package=Hell

YOU SAID IT BEST.

Im going to save that.

^^^ Exactly my thoughts as well......

gonna be heading home to the bay afer school is out. really debating if its worth all the hassle knowing the "Jordan Craze" among the up and coming beasters we got.

Campers with Spongebob packbacks anyone............... smh lol

anyone know where to get this pack in western MA?... called my usual spots and noones gettin them, Expressions even said they werent gettin the pack...SMH

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

zapatohead408 wrote:
SoFarGone510 wrote:
I already got 18 pairs on lock...maybe some more on release day and ordering some.
why so many?

So people who really want them cant get them for retail, then rip people off with crazy prices
smh.gif

Exactly that's why resellers are destroying the shoe game

Because they buy a lot of pairs and by the time people who want the shoe try to get them

There gone and they have to pay resellers prices

But am hearing Nike is starting this restock thing to stop resellers now they started with the fresh water Griffy's and the Anniversary 11's

Back
Top Bottom