AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

must cop. i have no 6's except dmps, and lakers. i still need those oreos at a crackhead price.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THIS PACK WILL SELL.

NOT TRYNA SPREAD HYPE BUT THOSE WHO GOT THE FIRST DMP WILL BE COPPING MIXED IN WITH THOSE WHO MISSED ON THE FIRST DMP WILL BE MAKING SURE THEY COP THIS PACK.

You can't compare this pack to the  DMP this pack is nothing compared to the DMP

The pack is pointless now, they should have just released it in January and never made the Varsity Reds.

JB will be laughing all the way to the bank with all the hypebeast camping for shoes with only a different shade of red. Im sticking with the Bulls because I got the Bred VI's already.

I kinda wanted to get these but I don't want to have to deal with the huge lines on RD or resell prices.
Might as well get the 2000 Black Infrareds and the 2010 White Varsity Reds.

I ordered a pack from osneaker,the price is a lil up there, but Im hoping to cop a pair on release day for retail and flip it on the bay. Should be able to get all of my money back and some.

Originally Posted by II Tipsy II

I ordered a pack from osneaker,the price is a lil up there, but Im hoping to cop a pair on release day for retail and flip it on the bay. Should be able to get all of my money back and some.

Good for you, sir.
eyes.gif

You spent $460.00
sick.gif

Why do you care what someone else spends? To each his own. Personally I think the material being used on the blacks looks nice its more durable than durabuck. Ive worn my V reds alot and they look brand new. Also im sure most of you saw the thread about OWNER feedback on thr V reds and overwhelmingly people liked them. That tells me these infras will be worth MY while.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^NOT COMPARING. JUST SAID THOSE WHO MISSED OUT ON THAT PACK WILL BE MAKING SURE THEY GRAB THIS ONE.

Really? Please explain the basis for your point?

Once Again NY has been great for the TX boy..

From H-Town to Far Rock....

Ill post some pics since no one has already.....

Bonus... can you tell which one is VRed??

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

You spent $460.00
sick.gif
Ouch.  But something tells me that several months later, $460 will be a steal.  LOL 
ohwell.gif

Yeah I spent 460, and I know if I get another pack for retail I will be able to get well over $460 after I resale so its all good. I know people will be paying well over retail for the pack once they come home with no shoes 
laugh.gif

Yeah I spent 460, and I know if I get another pack for retail I will be able to get well over $460 after I resale so its all good. I know people will be paying well over retail for the pack once they come home with no shoes 
laugh.gif
dont worry guy i spent 435 on a preorder. i really want them but now i need one to rock.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by SlimK4

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

the infrared really does look so much better...
pimp.gif

yo slim if you dont mind can you post some pics the blacks so we could see how the material looks

Once Again NY has been great for the TX boy..

From H-Town to Far Rock....

Ill post some pics since no one has already.....

Slim you cant just be the first to post pictures without commentary. You may need to do a video. What High School did you go to. I went to Scarborough. 290@Antoine.

Originally Posted by 4U2NV

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

yo slim if you dont mind can you post some pics the blacks so we could see how the material looks
Some quick shots before I go off to study....

sorry for the ninja hood size pic LOL...only to five you a better feel.....the material is EXACTLY the same as the VRed....

Another comparison pic.....

Once again same material.....

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Slim you cant just be the first to post pictures without commentary. You may need to do a video. What High School did you go to. I went to Scarborough. 290@Antoine.
I went to Dulles High WAY back in the day LOL....

Ill try to make a vid but im not used to doing all of that....ill see what I can do this evening

Originally Posted by 4U2NV

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

those white one's look off almost VR not INFA, i dont see what the hype is over a shade of red 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

man the infrared looks so much better than the v/red. these new pics are just going to cause even more hype for this pack. slim, the kicks look great.

Back
Top Bottom