AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

eek.gif

I GOTTA GO ON A BUSINESS TRIP THE WEEK OF THE 19TH SO I JUST PULLED THE TRIGGER ON EBAY WITH A SELLER WHO HAS THEM IN STOCK. WITH MY BING CASHBACK AND EBAY BUCKS IT CAME OUT TO 417.38 SHIPPED. SHOULD BE HERE ON WEDNESDAY.  

EDIT: DOPE PICS SLIM! EVEN MORE EXCITED TO RECEIVE MY PAIRS NOW. QUICK QUESTION THO, ARE THE BAGS THE SHOES COME IN RESEALABLE LIKE ZIPLOCK OR IS IT AN OPEN ONE TIME AND DONE DEAL?

I hate when people say that "These are horrible, Im happy with my Varsity Reds
pimp.gif
" because the truth is your not.... smh infrared looks way better then Varsity Reds and everyone knows it

Originally Posted by ItsTheMOB

I hate when people say that "These are horrible, Im happy with my Varsity Reds
pimp.gif
" because the truth is your not.... smh infrared looks way better then Varsity Reds and everyone knows it
Your rite they do look better but the main thing that's a turn off is the botched black pair

I don't know about anybody else but IMO black infrared >white infrared

And they screwed it up so that's why its a no go for me  I don't care much for the white pair so i may just get the white VR and keep it moving

Btw NYC heads these is all over the Bronx for retail i went to a few places to check out the white vars and a lot of places had these some retail some over

Oh for real? Oh well lol. It's still pretty cool man. I had the black ones, but I doubt the box is floating around anywhere. I still have this because I used it for a project in kindergarten.

Originally Posted by Sourkush

Originally Posted by 4U2NV

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Bonus... can you tell which one is VRed??

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

the infrared really does look so much better...
pimp.gif

yo slim if you dont mind can you post some pics the blacks so we could see how the material looks
those white one's look off almost VR not INFA, i dont see what the hype is over a shade of red 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Oh for real? Oh well lol. It's still pretty cool man. I had the black ones, but I doubt the box is floating around anywhere. I still have this because I used it for a project in kindergarten.

Yea, still a dope find regardless
pimp.gif

Held the pack in my hand today. The materials on both pairs are NICE. I held the V-Red VI's and the Infrared VI's side by side, and it was day and night. The leather on the V-Reds was trash, and the paint looked like Kid Blunder painted it. The Infrared pair had a thicker leather on it, and they had a different shine on the leather. After seeing the pack in person, I am completely sold on it. Pretty limited pack though. Only a select few Champs in the district are getting them, and a couple Footlockers. Good luck to everyone looking to cop.

BTW, is it me, or does the suede on the Black/Infrared pair in the pack seem more smooth/buttery than the Black/Varsity Reds. The suede seemed a little thicker too.

Hope Swoosh puts these up on the discount!

im convinced that im not getting this pack.from what i just saw.i wanted the pack but its not too much of a diffrence from the varsy/reds to much hype on this pack. jb has some of you by your cojones aka balls.ill just get the white&reds and be done

Those pictures did it for me. Already have my pack on lock. Is this pack really goin to be limited? anyone know how limited?

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Held the pack in my hand today. The materials on both pairs are NICE. I held the V-Red VI's and the Infrared VI's side by side, and it was day and night. The leather on the V-Reds was trash, and the paint looked like Kid Blunder painted it. The Infrared pair had a thicker leather on it, and they had a different shine on the leather. After seeing the pack in person, I am completely sold on it. Pretty limited pack though. Only a select few Champs in the district are getting them, and a couple Footlockers. Good luck to everyone looking to cop.

BTW, is it me, or does the suede on the Black/Infrared pair in the pack seem more smooth/buttery than the Black/Varsity Reds. The suede seemed a little thicker too.

Hope Swoosh puts these up on the discount!

Lol, you are not serious right, or maybe just that much of a hypebeast. Its just the same 2 basic shoes with different reds on them. JB has got you fooled my friend.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by luis og13s

Originally Posted by taivan

Originally Posted by faddy

anyone else think the idea to release the infared pack and varsity reds is genius? They know they are gonna sell out the infareds so why not cash in off the hype and have all the people salty about not getting a pack just buy the varsity reds cause it's the next best thing? I bet alot of people will settle for the varsity reds instead of paying reseller prices which could be well up to $700 or $800

Business wise it's pure genius because they'll make even more money which is pretty much what JB is all about nowadays.

QFT

word, from a business stand point its a genius way to make money. From a customer/Jordan head perspective however, its whack but to JB its about the money.

To all the Canadian NTers, any word on the pack hitting Canada?.... Toronto?....

I'm in Montreal and yea they're confirmed here but I've heard that they'll be $500
smh.gif
and probably a QS.
Canadian retail is crazy yo! Man if the retail isnt 400$ and i cant get 15% discount then im not buying diz pack.. prolly gonna order some white varsity reds and sum of dat "magic" marker. Plus i dont think this pack will be even near 700$.. prolly 450 !+!... ppl would rather buy the vars reds than dropping extra 150-200 bucks
Yea retail here is absolutely ridiculous, small releases like 2's are $190,regular releases are $210  and $230 for stuff like spizikes and 2010s plus tax
mad.gif
smh.gif

word man, Alot of the american heads cry about having 130 retail or 140,  man up north in Canada we paying 189 plus tax or 219 plus tax man, and dont even get me started on the prices of packs, ridiculously high

Any word on the exact release date In Canada?? 
June 19th, pre orders at FL supposedly started may 31st,$450(tax included). Ordered mine yesterday

Thanks for the heads up dude, I gotta talk to my connec at footlocker.  450 is ridiculously high 
mad.gif

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

yo slim if you dont mind can you post some pics the blacks so we could see how the material looks
Some quick shots before I go off to study....

sorry for the ninja hood size pic LOL...only to five you a better feel.....the material is EXACTLY the same as the VRed....

Another comparison pic.....

Once again same material.....

seems like the suede on the Infrared VI looks better than the Varsity Red VI

Seen these at FL today.

The Infrared really POPS.
Not only that but it also seemed that a better leather is used on the Wht/Inf's
than that of the Wht/VR's.

This pack is def an upgrade from the general VR's, the marqueesole pics are only ones that really
do a justification on appearance.
Pre-ordered on ebay today and I will try to grab another on the 19th.
It said that its only 1 FL per state besides up north where HOH and Niketowns are located.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I GOTTA GO ON A BUSINESS TRIP THE WEEK OF THE 19TH SO I JUST PULLED THE TRIGGER ON EBAY WITH A SELLER WHO HAS THEM IN STOCK. WITH MY BING CASHBACK AND EBAY BUCKS IT CAME OUT TO 417.38 SHIPPED. SHOULD BE HERE ON WEDNESDAY.  

EDIT: DOPE PICS SLIM! EVEN MORE EXCITED TO RECEIVE MY PAIRS NOW. QUICK QUESTION THO, ARE THE BAGS THE SHOES COME IN RESEALABLE LIKE ZIPLOCK OR IS IT AN OPEN ONE TIME AND DONE DEAL?
Appreciate it Memphis!! The bags are resealable but not like ziplock....its a sticky material that Im sure will weaken over time
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by taivan

Originally Posted by faddy

anyone else think the idea to release the infared pack and varsity reds is genius? They know they are gonna sell out the infareds so why not cash in off the hype and have all the people salty about not getting a pack just buy the varsity reds cause it's the next best thing? I bet alot of people will settle for the varsity reds instead of paying reseller prices which could be well up to $700 or $800

Business wise it's pure genius because they'll make even more money which is pretty much what JB is all about nowadays.

QFT

word, from a business stand point its a genius way to make money. From a customer/Jordan head perspective however, its whack but to JB its about the money.

To all the Canadian NTers, any word on the pack hitting Canada?.... Toronto?....

I'm in Montreal and yea they're confirmed here but I've heard that they'll be $500
smh.gif
and probably a QS.
Canadian retail is crazy yo! Man if the retail isnt 400$ and i cant get 15% discount then im not buying diz pack.. prolly gonna order some white varsity reds and sum of dat "magic" marker. Plus i dont think this pack will be even near 700$.. prolly 450 !+!... ppl would rather buy the vars reds than dropping extra 150-200 bucks
Yea retail here is absolutely ridiculous, small releases like 2's are $190,regular releases are $210  and $230 for stuff like spizikes and 2010s plus tax
mad.gif
smh.gif

word man, Alot of the american heads cry about having 130 retail or 140,  man up north in Canada we paying 189 plus tax or 219 plus tax man, and dont even get me started on the prices of packs, ridiculously high

Any word on the exact release date In Canada?? 
June 19th, pre orders at FL supposedly started may 31st,$450(tax included). Ordered mine yesterday

Thanks for the heads up dude, I gotta talk to my connec at footlocker.  450 is ridiculously high 
mad.gif

$450 in canada,I dont know for the States

Originally Posted by Regal Black

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Some quick shots before I go off to study....

sorry for the ninja hood size pic LOL...only to five you a better feel.....the material is EXACTLY the same as the VRed....

Another comparison pic.....

Once again same material.....

seems like the suede on the Infrared VI looks better than the Varsity Red VI

Too funny, He just said the suede is EXACTLY the same, wth. The shoe is EXACTLY the same. Get over it

Back
Top Bottom