AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

man still no word on who is getting these, called footaction and this mom and pop shop and both dont know if they are getting them or dont know any info on them
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by filly413

MVPLIKEKOBE- SPRINGFIELD MASS. Champs in Holyoke mall is confirmed. I think they take phone orders so whoever is still lookin remember who threw you the alley!!! Champs sports Holyoke mall. 413-533-4256.

I called Champs in Holyoke a few times this week including today and they said they werent gettin em...hmm ima call tomorrow and see whats good otherwise Champs in Westfarms is gettin em

i first was hesitant bout this release and dog them but looking at them for a while coming to the conclusion the white look pretty ok. im torn should i get them now or wait till release date. i can see them sitting on the shelf after realease date but i dont want to wake to the hype if it does come.

Saw the pack in person yesterday, must say the white infras blew me away but the black ehh not so much. By the way for all my central floridians who are looking to buy the pack ASAP!!! Men's closet has a few packs in stock at this very moment. They are selling them as of right NOW FOR $375 FLAT.

I heard tha footlocker will be selling very limited quantities online on june 19th. I'm gonna try and cop mine from there.

Any one know of any other sites that will get them?

sorry if this is an old question, but I'm lazy and don't want to look through old pages.

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

Originally Posted by wrod7

What retail stores will carry these? Just found out sneakervilla near me won't get them
ohwell.gif
. I live 20 minutes from Baltimore. 2 hours from Philly. Will finishline, footlocker, or champs have them?

UBIQ in philly are getting them.
You wont' have to drive all the way to philly to get them.  Where do you live?  Are you south of b-more or north.  I live in bel air and DTLR in white marsh mall may get them as well as the finish line there.  Also Towson may get them too.  Just call i know they never tell you straight up but you may get lucky and get a manager but i know for a fact finishlines are getting them and both whitemarsh and towson usually get limited releases.

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Saw the pack in person yesterday, must say the white infras blew me away but the black ehh not so much. By the way for all my central floridians who are looking to buy the pack ASAP!!! Men's closet has a few packs in stock at this very moment. They are selling them as of right NOW FOR $375 FLAT.

I called them yesterday right when they got them. Dude said they're not selling til RD. Will probably call them again.

Originally Posted by magc840

I called them yesterday right when they got them. Dude said they're not selling til RD. Will probably call them again.

u probably gotta go in person,  most spots won't tell you over the phone that their selling em early because their not supposed to be selling them early.

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

glad i passed on both varsity reds for this....i knew it was gonna worthwhile to be patient.
Co-sign.  I really can't complain about the quality - its actually not that bad if you consider how poor the CDPs were.  I may have to double up on these...

Cdp's were fine....

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

u probably gotta go in person,  most spots won't tell you over the phone that their selling em early because their not supposed to be selling them early.

Yeah, they won't say much on the phone. I'm not guna throw around dudes name who you should talk to because I've known them for a while and they've always treated me well. But they got the pack in yesterday. They always do an early release, I got 2 pairs of the Silver Anniversary XI's well before the release date there. It's who you know and how you present yourself. I could walk down there today and cop if I wanted...

I'm waiting to see if they will be Discounted on Swoosh. If not then I'll be hitting the usual spots.

^^ninjahood

Some of the CDPs were straight...I was mainly referring to the 11/12 CDP. The quality was really disappointing. You could tell by the extremely light weight of the shoes that JB skimped on the materials. Maybe that's why there were so many re-stocks because they were able to produce more quantities using a cheaper material.
I think the Raging Bull pack was pretty decent except the 3Ms were a little 
eyes.gif

The Infrared Pack is definitely worth the money if you were holding out on the VRed VIs - solid materials and the packaging is dope.  I'll admit that the shade of red is slight, but if you look at the embroidered Jumpman under the lacelock, you can definitely tell that its infrared. 

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Yeah, they won't say much on the phone. I'm not guna throw around dudes name who you should talk to because I've known them for a while and they've always treated me well. But they got the pack in yesterday. They always do an early release, I got 2 pairs of the Silver Anniversary XI's well before the release date there. It's who you know and how you present yourself. I could walk down there today and cop if I wanted...

I'm waiting to see if they will be Discounted on Swoosh. If not then I'll be hitting the usual spots.
yeah

I live in Charleston, SC and these have been hard to confirm. Just got off the phone with dude at FL (only store getting them according to FootAction and Finishline) and he said that Nike is breaking it down by top 300 stores w/respect to selling CDPs. Because Charleston didn't really sell a whole lot of packs, looks like a no go....but someone please tell me otherwise.

I want this pack so bad, I simply can't afford it. Just got the blue 9's, then the white/varsity red 6's along with all the other retros that dropped Back to Back to back. It really sucks that they used suede again on the black ones. SMH

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I want this pack so bad, I simply can't afford it. Just got the blue 9's, then the white/varsity red 6's along with all the other retros that dropped Back to Back to back. It really sucks that they used suede again on the black ones. SMH

next time plan accordingly u know damn well those shoes are sitting on the walls till after the pack released

you could easily cop that stuff now 
alien.gif

if anything you should have went for the pack first then went on a salty shopping spree if you came up empty handed

damn everybody is handing you the business. but yeah, pretty much what they said. At least you got the VR's

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

glad i passed on both varsity reds for this....i knew it was gonna worthwhile to be patient.
Co-sign.  I really can't complain about the quality - its actually not that bad if you consider how poor the CDPs were.  I may have to double up on these...

Cdp's were fine....

.....yeah, the cdp XI's were superb quality too right?...
eyes.gif

he probably thought you were talking about the carmines considering this thread is about the jordan 6

Back
Top Bottom