AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

so as far as major retailers; is FNL gonna get these at all or just the footlocker chains (champs, eastbay, foot action, etc)?

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Well my Local mall isn't getting the pack and then the next closest mall which is an hour away isn't getting it either. That pretty much means the whole state of Delaware will have 0 packs. Thanks a lot JB, now I'm going to have to drive to MD or something.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@ a whole state not gettin them.....

then you got these fools in this thread talking about these aint sellin out, good luck with that *!@$..... NTNY only had like 50ish packs.....  its gonna be a zoo out there

i know spots selling for $450 - $500 early and selling out....

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

a few sizes still left at STMS for $450 shipped.

450, no way that's way too much.
   Ill pass before I pay that
smh.gif
i'm with you.  but i hope you have a "connect" then, because resale will be at least as much. 

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

How will he NTSF lottery work?

No first come first serve?

well to my understanding there is no first come first serve in a lottery.....
they call out the numbers at """random""" and then who ever isnt there to get their pack the next person goes... 

i havent been in this thread in a long while...

quick question, will this pack be on online sites like eastbay, fnl, and ndc?

Originally Posted by jonwin

so as far as major retailers; is FNL gonna get these at all or just the footlocker chains (champs, eastbay, foot action, etc)?
yeah my finishline gettin em

Any spots in Houston getting the pack?

I see some for 410 shipped somewhere, don't know if i should pull the trigger or not
grin.gif

Called all over STL and Champs at the Galleria is the only place that is getting more than one per size run. The only other store in STL getting the pack is R Sole.....one per size run. I needed Champs to do a midnight release so I could get them and then head to Chicago, but they aren't opening til 8am....smh.

So my question to Chi-town heads is how early do people usually get to the Niketown on Michigan Avenue if they are opening at 10am?

if champs, footlocker, footaction, and eastbay are all the same and all share the same stock online, then come midnight friday night, will you have more luck on ndc?

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Yes, we will be selling the Jordan Retro 6 Infrared Pack when it is released on 6/19/10 at 12 AM ET.  This pack is very limited, so they will sell out fast on our site.

EastbayRep - Ray

Picked them up on Monday. Unless you want them for nostalgia purposes, I'd just go with the Varsity Red versions in both white/black. Not that much a difference.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

boy, you crazy if you driving from STL to Chicago just for damn kicks.....
Na, never would I do dat. I live in Columbia, Missouri and usually drive to STL for releases like this which is like an hour and 45 mins to where I usually go. Me n some friends from college are goin to Chicago for the weekend, but since this weekend is the release for the pack I'm tryna find a place where i can get the pack while I'm up there.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Yes, we will be selling the Jordan Retro 6 Infrared Pack when it is released on 6/19/10 at 12 AM ET.  This pack is very limited, so they will sell out fast on our site.

EastbayRep - Ray
PM me tips on how to secure a pack from you guys
thanks
wink.gif

VintagefitsRep - Chris

As posted in wear thread -
Ayo, scuffed up my infrareds. Like a nail stickin out a door frame or something. DTRT except no one to blame but me and the door (& 6s not 4s)
Oh well - officially broken in. I can almost care less.  These joints are very white and can't stay perfect long.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

EastbayRep - Ray
thanks
wink.gif

VintagefitsRep - Chris

me too!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

EastbayRep - Ray
thanks
wink.gif

VintagefitsRep - Chris

me too!

EastbayRep - Ray

very limited is very smart on JB's behalf. My city isn't even getting a pack and I definitely know not to go after a sz 12 on eastbay.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom