AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Arden mall will be a blood bath 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 thats not funny, but its serious.

If I don't get them on eastbay I will try my luck at Arden. Be safe 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

I bought the Black/Varsity red and White/Varsity red and wondering whats the difference between those and the pack outside of the box. Is it just a different shade of red or what?

No, Houston WILL be a bloodbath on some real %#@!
You cats that are planning on going to the Galleria, I suggest you go to another mall.
The Galleria WILL be PACKED.

I have the both the varisty's in Black and white and whats the difference between those and the pack outside of the shade of red?

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Originally Posted by Hugo

will these sell out? im bout to buy a car n need 2weeks to reup
Yes, they will.

no, they're gonna sit (that's what cats in here tried to say when they were first confirmed, because they didn't use durabuck)...
laugh.gif

These bad boys came in today.  Very nice indeed.  I'll be keeping a pair on ice for a later date, after my black/v.reds and white/v.reds are all beat up.

Nice packaging too.

cb9250cefe612af1e67c263e6578100631911a7.jpg

321158ee6ea2e9c824a3c0b11df1f4cb8d21161.jpg

22525aee82628a56e0fc27cffaf0f47c50b9344.jpg

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

it's funny how cats came up in here trying to act like these weren't that limited, but time and again you hear of tons of cities and even whole states not getting any of these.

some markets that are extra poppin' for jb may be sorta flooded with these, sure, like houston (from what's been said here), nyc, chi-town, etc., but don't let that make you think for one second that they're that readily available nationwide, cuz they're not.

still trying to figure out if i'm gonna try my luck on eastbay or ndc... it's a tough decision... if i lose out on either i'm gonna have to take a trip later that night...

hypebeast much? lol

real talk, if youre not completely new to the sneaker game, you should be familiar enough with teh sneaker scene in your area to have a good idea of the availablitiy of releases like this one.

im guessing itll be close to a cdp type release. 

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

it's funny how cats came up in here trying to act like these weren't that limited, but time and again you hear of tons of cities and even whole states not getting any of these.

some markets that are extra poppin' for jb may be sorta flooded with these, sure, like houston (from what's been said here), nyc, chi-town, etc., but don't let that make you think for one second that they're that readily available nationwide, cuz they're not.

still trying to figure out if i'm gonna try my luck on eastbay or ndc... it's a tough decision... if i lose out on either i'm gonna have to take a trip later that night...

hypebeast much? lol

real talk, if youre not completely new to the sneaker game, you should be familiar enough with teh sneaker scene in your area to have a good idea of the availablitiy of releases like this one.

i don't see how that's beasting. it's just reality. these are limited. you got cats coming in here saying their entire state ain't getting these, much less plenty of cities...

i am up on my local spots, that's how i know how limited they really are, how i got a pair a week early, and how i got a fsr of yeezys last year.

some spots are just huge markets for jb so they're getting a lot more, but that doesn't make these an easy cop for everyone across the country like some of y'all make it sound...

^^ you make a good point.

some ppl just make it seem so much more difficult that it sohuld be.

call around>>> find which spots are getting them>>> come up with a plan for r.d>>> pending on how much you want/need them, EXECUTE~!! lol

simple.

false.

CDP were WIDELY availble and i was able to get CDPs a year after release from major stores.... (footlockers/footactions/champs)

Now more food for thought, one of those stores in my area that i deal with all the time that is a top store in the area/district..... is gettin less than 24 pairs....

they got 100 + adult 11/12 packages.....
they got 100 + adult spacejams.....

now less than 24 of these? and prob 10 are goin to the public....?

thats limited.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^ where u from? to be honest, havent kept up with this release at all.

ima try and cop come r.d, but its one of those releases where i wont lose sleep if i miss out. (so i say now, LOL)

Originally Posted by hotbutter

^ where u from? to be honest, havent kept up with this release at all.

ima try and cop come r.d, but its one of those releases where i wont lose sleep if i miss out. (so i say now, LOL)
im in the tri-state area, we get everything....

paint job on the varsity's are bad!!! Saw the pack last saturday in person its the exact same thing.... Gonna try an pick the best looking pair in my size if they let me.

confirmed my pack at finishline in south chicago if you looking for a 9.5 they gone. Not causing hype but it was only 2 one for me and the other one for the manager. Oh yeah i dont have it lock its paid for. I just gotta to go pick up saturday jordan brand be checking for stores selling early

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

No, Houston WILL be a bloodbath on some real %#@!
You cats that are planning on going to the Galleria, I suggest you go to another mall.
The Galleria WILL be PACKED.

No one from the City of Houston really goes to the Galleria. Houston is a city of 11's. We dont do 6's. It's funny because while Galleria was packed I camped out at my spot at 5pm and was 1st in line until about 7:30pm. Hood spots wont have a lot of folks. Everywhere mall in the city will have these and we have 20+ malls. Some of which have stores that get more kicks than HOH Galleria.

it would have been better to retro them by them selfs .

ill buy these down the road unless it turns into a dmp type priced pack .

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Why does hyped cdp infrared mold cause so much? gimme that quality for me too Co sign. Who wants look for the b grades with me, on some outlet findings?

I got you  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by flappy188

should i pull the trigger on a 450 shipped pack???????????????

just depends on how it's looking for you on release day, and if you wanna go thru the hassle, if there is any.

i preordered one at that price a couple weeks ago. wanted to makesure i had at least one size 12 down, just in case all else fails... ineed 2 size 12 packs, one to stock, one to rock. if i can get any more in anysize (like the 9.5's i already got so far) those will just be to flipto help pay for my pairs...

things are looking up for me tho. my boy just started working at niketown in vegas and he's trying to look out, i'm gonna try my luck at ordering online friday night, and if that fails i'm riding out to a spot that i know has 2 size 12's and lining up (bringing my shorty with me too so she can get me another one to flip).

seems like this is the most hyped release of the year tho. 'bout to be seman everywhere!!!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom