AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by sincere

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

for those who ordered on finishline.com, whats your order status?

My order still says processing.
pimp.gif
what shipping option did you chose?

anyone's finishline.com order shipped yet?

pimp.gif

anyone's finishline.com order shipped already?

Originally Posted by super23freak

Originally Posted by jlhope2

would you be so kind as to reveal your spot? some of us could benefit for it
thankns

That would be nice if he did share it, but I understand why he doesn't. I probably wouldn't want to give up my secret weapon either.
pimp.gif
If it were real.

I got no reason to lie about that.  It's all good, though.  

cool story from lining up saturday morning:

met a 57 year old sneakerhead. the wild part is he didn't start collecting until 6 years ago. said he waited until his son grew up and was out on his own.

wears all of his shoes too. cleans 'em after each wear.

kinda crazy man, just goes to show nobody's too old to have love for sneaks...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I chose the regular shipping option. I have never chosen faster methods in the past and I've always got my shoes. I don't know what it feels like to get an order canceled. I don't think that shipping has anything to do with processing time nor does it have anything to do with your order being canceled. If you ordered on a restock...you do have to worry about it, because they put you in a que/line for the size shoe that you ordered. For an example, if they had a pair of 8.5 on restock but only 2 were pairs available and 6 people ordered.  You may get canceled if they can't find more size 8.5's in 10 business. Depending on where you fall number you are in line you may or may not get your order filled. Now if you made the initial order and got confirmation, your order should be alright. I don't know you were asking for processing purposed or wondering if your order will get canceled, but I hope that I helped.

pimp.gif

I chose the regular shipping option. I have never chosen faster methods in the past and I've always got my shoes. I don't know what it feels like to get an order canceled. I don't think that shipping has anything to do with processing time nor does it have anything to do with your order being canceled. If you ordered on a restock...you do have to worry about it, because they put you in a que/line for the size shoe that you ordered. For an example, if they had a pair of 8.5 on restock but only 2 pairs available and 6 people ordered.  You may get canceled if they can't find more size 8.5's in 10 business. Depending on where you fall number you are in line you may or may not get your order filled. Now if you made the initial order and got confirmation, your order should be alright. I don't know you were asking for processing purposed or wondering if your order will get canceled, but I hope that I helped.

thanks for your response. I ordered on the initial release date, but havent got any updates on the order yet. Im nervous about cancellations like most of us here

Originally Posted by thebeast23

those that slept may end up regrettin it like i did wen da varsities dropped....i no longer regret it cuz i got my infras. da material is really not bad at all. but  i agree wit da chemical smell. the shoe dont smell like a typical new shoe. its odd. i feel if i sniff it too long like i normally do new shoes (like all sneakerheadsi kno i aint alone) i feel imma get a buzz or get sick or sumthng... how did yall do the lacelock? i took pix but dnt kno how to post em 

Not gonna regret it here.  Thats because Im a Nike Air Person. But, Im glad that most people who wanted them got their pairs though.  The white/infrareds look like they turned out decent. 
happy.gif
  But I genuinly hate JB for not putting Nike Air on the White/Infrareds and using ash for the Black/Infrareds 
indifferent.gif

Damn, you guys are thirsting. Weren't most of you passing on this release? Or having some kind of negative dispute about lace locks, material, and such? NT kills me,
laugh.gif

the material is definitely nicer on the black infrareds than the varsity reds, i compared. the hairs/threads are shorter, and therefore collect less dust it seems. i really think this material is nubuck, not suede. and i like the fact it's pitch black and stays that way, vs how the durabuck turns greyish (looks more ashy imo)...

the whole "these aren't durabuck therefore they suck" argument is getting mega tired. there's a whole thread where black/varsity red owners have testified to wearing them dozens of times now and they clean off just fine, and stay black, unlike durabuck.

there was an older guy in the store yesterday where i picked up 4 more packs who said the OG blacks were terrible for balling in, he said MJ actually did a crossover a couple times in them during a game and his toe ripped out the side, said they were notorious for that problem, it even happened to him personally.

and i agree with whoever said earlier that the leather on the white infrareds may appear to be poorer quality than the bulls because it's not grainy or whatever, but you can tell it's gonna crease a lot less easier than the bulls...

overall it's my opinion JB did good on this release. it's a dream package, and at the end of the day, even if the quality isn't the best, most of us are buying these shoes to wear for nostalgia and for looks' sake, not to perform/ball in/etc.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Damn, you guys are thirsting. Weren't most of you passing on this release? Or having some kind of negative dispute about lace locks, material, and such? NT kills me,
laugh.gif

AGREED. DUDES SCRAMBLING AFTER SAYING THEY WERE HAPPY WITH THEIR VARSITY RED PACK. I SEE PEOPLE SAYING THEY COPPED BUT NOT IN THEIR SIZE
laugh.gif

got mine at footlocker no prob but what pisses me off is that i orderd from finishline sat at 12 and the order locked up at the last stage of the order prosess but of course they took the money off my card and its still not back on there yet. it is @+#+!%%# good thing i had another 320 dollers to by on release day or i would have been screwed it will be a cold day in h@ll when i buy from finishline again

My spot is down to 15 pairs.  Still, the only size they don't have is 10, and that's because I got both of their size 10s.

Alright I know most of yall wont support this but I couldn't help myself (it is MY shoe btw)...Let me know if you noticed what I had changed!

photokr.jpg

photo2aw.jpg

If left unnoticed I pat myself on the back once again...Hate all you want to all you haters... Enjoy lol

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Switched the lace locks?  Not bad... So you got black on black now?

no..I stole Infrared lace locks from Infrared Spizikes from Finish Line... 1 out 3 so far..lol

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

the real story is those VHS tapes in the corner
laugh.gif

Hey I have old Bulls games ok...lol

Originally Posted by normldan

You blacked out the white trim on the tongue

2 out of 3...wow Im glad no one noticed the obvious yet..Pat on the back and yes Im stuck with a frekkin ps1..my ps3 got the red blinking light of death and havent sent it in yet...focus on the shoes please lol... as you can see im OG from the heart VHS tapes, PS1.. haha

Those infrared lace locks look nice. I was around but don't remember when the OG White/Infrareds came out, but did they have infrared lace locks or black?  Thanks in advance to whoever can answer this question for me. I had the OG black/infrared's in my Sophomore year of high school, but I never seen anybody sporting these back in the day (1991).
pimp.gif

That size tag looks different, my white pair has the new style with the Jumpman on it, where as the black ones have the older ones with the country of origin only.

Back
Top Bottom