AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by NJstress03

the front part of the of the midsole on the inside, the infared is now white.

3 of 3 Winner winner chicken dinner!...lol Good old white Garden Craft marker... Comes off with rubbing alcohol obviously but very OG touch if colored white...

Originally Posted by mints

That size tag looks different, my white pair has the new style with the Jumpman on it, where as the black ones have the older ones with the country of origin only.

my white pair came with the old style tag also

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

3 of 3 Winner winner chicken dinner!...lol Good old white Garden Craft marker... Comes off with rubbing alcohol obviously but very OG touch if colored white...

hows it og?? and damn dude you go crazy with those graden crafts on every 6 you can get you hands on.

Originally Posted by sincere

Those infrared lace locks look nice. I was around but don't remember when the OG White/Infrareds came out, but did they have infrared lace locks or black?  Thanks in advance to whoever can answer this question for me. I had the OG black/infrared's in my Sophomore year of high school, but I never seen anybody sporting these back in the day (1991).
pimp.gif
Infrared lacelocks. Not my pic.
1ce36f111e69d15546831a427ab0e57568aef2c7.pjpg

hows it og?? and damn dude you go crazy with those graden crafts on every 6 you can get your hands on.

Almost 5:00 pm on the Westcoast and still no tracking info from NDC and I paid for next day air, SMH.
smh.gif

dudes stealing lacelocks...for a brighter red...oh excuse me...actual infrared color? LMFAOOOOOOO

Cant believe someone stole lacelocks smh

Originally Posted by sneakerp

Almost 5:00 pm on the Westcoast and still no tracking info from NDC and I paid for next day air, SMH.
smh.gif

Congrats on the 1st post. Glad this forum was the one you chose to loose your virginity to. Consider you cherry popped.
Yeah I know I already canceled a 11.5 from NDC and really dont care if they cancel my 12 cause I already got one with another on the way.
Plus, these are all over my city.

Originally Posted by flappy188

hows it og?? and damn dude you go crazy with those graden crafts on every 6 you can get your hands on.

2801x.jpg
(not my pic)

OG White Infrared was white on the inner midsole part...thats just a dab of white that was colored ...I didnt go crazy buckwild on these 6's...you gotta check out some of my restorations..I never claimed these to be OG I just like the OG style... 

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Switched the lace locks?  Not bad... So you got black on black now?

no..I stole Infrared lace locks from Infrared Spizikes from Finish Line... 1 out 3 so far..lol
AHAHAHAH 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 good work out of you. i might do the same 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Those infrared lace locks look nice. I was around but don't remember when the OG White/Infrareds came out, but did they have infrared lace locks or black?  Thanks in advance to whoever can answer this question for me. I had the OG black/infrared's in my Sophomore year of high school, but I never seen anybody sporting these back in the day (1991).
pimp.gif

Thanks for your help. Those OG White Infrared VI's look very good. Now that what I call INFRARED!!!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Thanks for your help. Those OG White Infrared VI's look very good. Now that what I call INFRARED!!!
pimp.gif

^^No problem, the OG's are fresh but I bet if they took them out of the plastic they would turn to dust.  I need to wear my shoes.

^^No problem, the OG's are fresh but I bet if they took them out of the plastic they would turn to dust.  I need to wear my shoes.

Pink frosted crumb cake's. Yeah, I like to wear my shoes too.

I don't think that is what LL Cool J had in mind when he penned the lyric's, "Pink cookies in a plastic back...getting crushed by buildings". Lol!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

dudes stealing lacelocks...for a brighter red...oh excuse me...actual infrared color? LMFAOOOOOOO

Cant believe someone stole lacelocks smh
i aint gonna front, i just came back from the mall and i was considering doing the same but then i thought to myself,  "my boy works at FTL, i can just ask him to steal me 2" so i did.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Yea like we all really wanna buy Infrared Spizikes just for the lacelocks...trust me I'm not the only one to jack em...

Swoosh just sent me Shipping info and tracking number. Anyone who ordered from NDC/Swoosh, check ur email.

I have been looking at my pack for a couple days and comparing them to my 2000 infareds. This pack has got to go it was a complete fail in comparison to the og's and 2000's. The "infrared" on the pack looks like varsity red compared to the 2000's.

Back
Top Bottom