AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

2ey9mc7.jpg

NDC aint send me any tracking info yet still shows in progress. I'm pulling a Bon Jovi and "Living on A Prayer"

Just received an email from UPS. Only thing I've ordered recently was this package through Eastbay. Eastbay website for me still says 1 unit ready to ship. But I'm sure Eastbay has been printing lables for these things. Go check your emails fellas.

**EDIT**
Now my eastbay status is showing FULLY SHIPPED.

tell em Ron!
pimp.gif

nice pic
pimp.gif

People are still disappointed in the color infrared on this pack,but remember, retros,and in this case a re-retro is NEVER exact to OG release. 2000 infrared was not exact to OGs,but materials used made people look past it. I understand the grudge against JB for their handling of the black infrared pair,but white infrareds are on point
pimp.gif

I have no complaints on this pack except paying retail. other than that I am happy. I passed on both Vred VIs and waited for this pack,i do not regret it at all
pimp.gif

you usually get shipping notice from ups beforehand. Eastbay shipment confirmation usually comes later.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

you usually get shipping notice from ups beforehand. Eastbay shipment confirmation usually comes later.

He's right. I just got ups notice. 

U win some u lose some i TOOK A LOT OF LOSSES WITH NIKE AND JB AS A WHOLE! Thus, I did not feel bad getting my 30 percent off nd paying $236. JB owes me and a lot of us NT'ERS THEIR RAPING US! Im kinda feeling funny about the pack as a whole one day i like em 1 day i dont....... THE WHITES R HARD THO THEIR JUST NICE JUST SWITCH THE BLACK LACELOCK TO A INFRARED LACELOCK I STOLE 2 OF EM OFF SOME SPIZIKES THE INFRA ONES. But yeah JB gotta lower these prices man. I went thru some +$@! for some of these kicks

so is everyone that got a pkg happy? i passed on these, got some tickets to pay. probably pick these up later, but hows quality? i havent followed this thread since before RD.

just got my UPS tracking number for the pack. at first i couldn't tell what it was that was shipping since i had 3 other things i've ordered recently online. but then i checked my FTL account and saw that status said "fully shipped"

good news!

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by Jah23

stayed up all night. aint nobody try me in the lot or line bc they know i would hanlde them.
eyes.gif

Look at Mr. Toughguy over here. Chill out fam, it ain't that serious.

ha im serious man.. the ones that stand in line and try and make new friends get got. i dont believe in robbin dudes for kicks and i aint never been tried.

esquireraps wrote:
the whole concept of Jordan releasing these after the varsity red was a shady move on Jordan brand's part

It may have been shady but it made them a lot of money.

Back
Top Bottom