AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

I think it depends where you are.

And this pack wasn't a flop, compare them to a lot of the CDP's or the I pack.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

And this pack wasn't a flop, compare them to a lot of the CDP's or the I pack.
Or the VII pack! 
frown.gif

i saw packs for retail at one of the chain stores this past Sunday In downtown Brooklyn

if your a reseller as I said before this pack was a flop

if both these shoes where not released solo then the pack would have been a great pack and reseller would have made alot more then they did

But jordan brand milks the customer and in the end the only people making money on this pack are nike and the retail outlets with accounts

not people with e bay accounts

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

The 5 pack now that was a flop.
i dnt thnk the 5's were a flop. at least not here. i had trouble gettin em..n still dnt have em...but im off that now. evrywhere that sell em got it jumped like $100

Just imagine how great of a release this would have been it those damm varsity colorways never existed...

Originally Posted by thebeast23

i dnt thnk the 5's were a flop. at least not here. i had trouble gettin em..n still dnt have em...but im off that now. evrywhere that sell em got it jumped like $100
The V pack didn't even drop as a two shoe package over here. Each shoe was released separately and the black based pair made it to the outlets. On the flip side Europe/United Kingdom didn't even receive the Infra Pack, separate or otherwise...

God only knows how these buyers work over here... 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i saw packs for retail at one of the chain stores this past Sunday In downtown Brooklyn

if your a reseller as I said before this pack was a flop

if both these shoes where not released solo then the pack would have been a great pack and reseller would have made alot more then they did

But jordan brand milks the customer and in the end the only people making money on this pack are nike and the retail outlets with accounts

not people with e bay accounts

I'm glad it flopped for resellers, they probably thought they were going to make Ashton Martin pack money.
smh.gif

It certainly didn't flop for JB though.

I figured I would be able to get the white pair like I did
pimp.gif
and I stopped one of my boys from paying $450
smh.gif
and he was able to save $100

Everyone who wanted this pack or a pair of the sneakers most likely got them, so this was a very successful release

%%!@ a reseller

Damm man they were at the outlets for half and alot of places had them for under $200, you did not look hard enough.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

for real?!
this pack still available?
i cant find it anywhere in LA...
hmm
wish i can scoop one

me too
they disappeared here in NC

Originally Posted by jordan11s

this pack was  flop

false, this pack sold out with the quickness here in the dmv. in fact, if u didn't camp or work at a store or know someone who worked at the store there was NO WAY u were getting em here. maybe they didn't sell out in A FEW arfeas, but overall this pack was a MAJOR success for jb.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

that is also wrong. at least here, the 5 pack also sold thru pretty well and it is still selling for over retail.

as for me, i paid $400 for the pack a few days after release. then of course i saw that i acted too fast and had i waited i'da had em for cheap. even still, i'm not getting rid of my pack. still haven't unDS'd yet. at the end of the day, these were 2 shoes i really wanted and i have to admit i was pretty appalled by the Vreds. all that said, yes i was overcharged, but there was no way of knowing the pack would be like this so all in all i'm just happy i have em and i didn't pay TOO much over retail. but this taught me patience in the shoe game, especially nowadays, is a virtue. word to bigj...

CharmCityKid - 24 hrs before u purchased ur pack... u could have had for retail + shipping from ya boy
smh.gif

for the people who are saying they return these and for the ones that mad they ain't currently holding much value and were marked down you better cop them and take advantage because couple years from now trust me some of us are going to say if i had known i would double up, i wish more was still available in my city. some people never seem to be happy, when jb release kicks and they hard for us to we get mad but when they release them and its easy to get some people seem to get mad smh

I'm taking my pack size 11.5 back to the store here in the next day or two... I couldn't get my size 12 so I tried making a small profit to compensate reseller prices. Not happening.

Damm man they were at the outlets for half and alot of places had them for under $200, you did not look hard enough.

5 pack sold out in my area i was @ one mall watching it as i copped x2

if i found it i wlda jumpd on it. regardless mayb i didnt look as well cuz i aint have a job at da time so i cldnt cop em les i saved. n here that pack flew off shelves im sure. i tried gettin em after RD tho so...

If they didnt have restocks that pack woulda been great for hypebeasts(not that i would want that) 

Back
Top Bottom