AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

i copped the infrared pack 2 days ago. got it on employee discount. sum1 returned a size 10.5 (my size) =]] i got the pack for $217 =]

2hnubew.jpg

Couple points I need to make here....

1st being your picture is upside down, lol, didnt you look at the reply before you hit post?

2nd may hurt, those "white Infrareds" may actually be Varsity Reds, check your size tag if your havent already.

eek.gif
ouch! he got hit with the switcharoo
embarassed.gif
those are def are the varsity red's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I thought those looked A LOT like the varsity reds, wasn't sure if it was the pic quality though.
laugh.gif

thinking he got a steal
laugh.gif
he paid $217 for varsity reds
laugh.gif

He can check the air bubble to see which ones he has.

I was thinking it also, but I think it might just be the lack of lighting.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

i copped the infrared pack 2 days ago. got it on employee discount. sum1 returned a size 10.5 (my size) =]] i got the pack for $217 =]

2hnubew.jpg

1st being your picture is upside down, lol, didnt you look at the reply before you hit post?

2nd may hurt, those "white Infrareds" may actually be Varsity Reds, check your size tag if your havent already.

eek.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I thought those looked A LOT like the varsity reds, wasn't sure if it was the pic quality though.
laugh.gif

thinking he got a steal
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol nah trust me, they are not varsity reds so stop your jokes
wink.gif
, i have the v. red black n whites. the red looks darker in the pic bc it was a pic off my camera phone. n idk why its upsidedown. i checked the tags and u can also tell they are infrareds bc the little pieces inside the bubble on the midsole are white. on the v.reds they are red. and tags match to infrared. and i got them for $217 because i work at footlocker!!!!!! 
roll.gif

okay i got "played"
roll.gif
some people are so shot. this is why i rarely come on Nike Talk because there are too many salty dudes. heres a pic of my INFRAREDS next to my V.REDS see the DIFFERENCE NOW?!? u think im stupid and didnt check the tags?! i'm employeed at footlocker, i know about shoes lol!!!!!

14e00lh.jpg

if you can;t see the difference in this picture you're color blind. you can even see the white air bubble. if you need to see the inside tag then i'll be glad to take a picture. but i'm takin pics from my iphone so its not the best quality. so stop being salty that i copped the infrared pack for $217 smh at all you hatersss
tongue.gif

yeah the infrared color is really really REALLY hard to get in pix cuz i took a lotta pix tryna to match the color n it never came out right. it came out closer wit the black ones but the white ones are tuff to get. i used chngd brightness, night shot toggle, changed lighting even used true light from da sun...no dice

Originally Posted by thebeast23

yeah the infrared color is really really REALLY hard to get in pix cuz i took a lotta pix tryna to match the color n it never came out right. it came out closer wit the black ones but the white ones are tuff to get. i used chngd brightness, night shot toggle, changed lighting even used true light from da sun...no dice
yeah n i'm takin my pics on an iphone, not even a legit camera. haha i just hate how dudes have to hate. obv i kno infrared from v.red or i wouldnt buy the shoes.

okay i got "played"
roll.gif
some people are so shot. this is why i rarely come on Nike Talk because there are too many salty dudes. heres a pic of my INFRAREDS next to my V.REDS see the DIFFERENCE NOW?!? u think im stupid and didnt check the tags?! i'm employeed at footlocker, i know about shoes lol!!!!!

14e00lh.jpg

if you can;t see the difference in this picture you're color blind. you can even see the white air bubble. if you need to see the inside tag then i'll be glad to take a picture. but i'm takin pics from my iphone so its not the best quality. so stop being salty that i copped the infrared pack for $217 smh at all you hatersss
tongue.gif

Nobody being salty, its just that a picture speaks a thousand words...your picture was saying Varsity Reds...glad you got everything sorted thou. Lol, haters? The pack can still be obtained very easy...so nobody is hating on you.

okay i got "played"
roll.gif

14e00lh.jpg

tongue.gif

Nobody being salty, its just that a picture speaks a thousand words...your picture was saying Varsity Reds...glad you got everything sorted thou. Lol, haters? The pack can still be obtained very easy...so nobody is hating on you.
i beg to differ. if the package can be obtained very easily then how come your asking for the pack in your signature?? 
laugh.gif

okay i got "played"
roll.gif

14e00lh.jpg

tongue.gif

i beg to differ. if the package can be obtained very easily then how come your asking for the pack in your signature?? 
laugh.gif

Read it again, I was asking for the box...are you stupid?  

Another thing, if the Pack is so hard to get and exclusive to you, why did it get returned and not flipped? Because its not...

okay i got "played"
roll.gif

14e00lh.jpg

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Another thing, if the Pack is so hard to get and exclusive to you, why did it get returned and not flipped? Because its not...

yes, indeed, very stupid 
roll.gif

it got returned bc the dude didn't kno anything about shoes and thoguht he was gonna be able to flip all his pairs in the first 2 days and when he couldnt he didnt wanna sit on it n wanted his money back. but honestly idc, i paid $217 for the pack, i wouldnt of spent retail for it bc honestly it's not worth it. 

okay i got "played"
roll.gif

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

yes, indeed, very stupid 
roll.gif

it got returned bc the dude didn't kno anything about shoes and thoguht he was gonna be able to flip all his pairs in the first 2 days and when he couldnt he didnt wanna sit on it n wanted his money back. but honestly idc, i paid $217 for the pack, i wouldnt of spent retail for it bc honestly it's not worth it. 
pack is very easy to get. check ebay and the buy/sell.
you got them for a solid price but dont get too above yourself.
indifferent.gif

dude working at footlocker and thinks hes doing big things with his exclusive pack
smh.gif

I work for FTL as well. I mean if you work for the company this pack wasnt hard to get on discount. If my store wouldve recieved any of the packs I wouldve just held it in the back for 50 off. Then youre really getting a deal.

Originally Posted by bigj505

okay i got "played"
roll.gif

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

yes, indeed, very stupid 
roll.gif

pack is very easy to get. check ebay and the buy/sell.
you got them for a solid price but dont get too above yourself.
indifferent.gif

dude working at footlocker and thinks hes doing big things with his exclusive pack
smh.gif
dude, im 19yrs old. im going to school. i work there part-time b.c my moms was up my $+@ to get a job. i like kicks n my boy was the manager so he offered me a job when i told him i needed to find one. i never said i thought i was doing big things, and not once did i say that i thought the pack was exclusive......and trust me big guy, i most defiantly got more money in the bank then you do! hahahaha

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

2hnubew.jpg

eek.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thinking he got a steal
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol nah trust me, they are not varsity reds so stop your jokes
wink.gif
, i have the v. red black n whites. the red looks darker in the pic bc it was a pic off my camera phone. n idk why its upsidedown. i checked the tags and u can also tell they are infrareds bc the little pieces inside the bubble on the midsole are white. on the v.reds they are red. and tags match to infrared. and i got them for $217 because i work at footlocker!!!!!! 
roll.gif
eek.gif
I NEVER knew the "little pieces inside the bubble" were red on v.reds and white on infrareds
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thanks for that lesson captain obvious

okay i got "played"
roll.gif

14e00lh.jpg

tongue.gif

dont act like just cause you work at footlocker means you know about shoes, everyone i meet at those shoestores DOESNT KNOW %$$+ about shoes, they just think they do!! i would'nt brag to much!

nice pickup, i woulda sprung at that price too!

I was at House of Hoops Chicago yesterday and learned that it restocked the infrared pack this past Friday. They have all sizes.

I sort of understand why he came off the way he did, because dudes tried to joke him.

Like the first one who commented he just needed to check the size tag, or like I said check the air bubble. Now I see why Nike did the red air bubble, and there was a method to their madness.

Back
Top Bottom