AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

That one dude who bought like 5 packs in NC prob made way less money than he was bragging he was gonna make.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by wigglez25

CharmCityKid wrote:

Cement Greyman wrote:

Maybe its time to stop thinking about shoes as an investment and just buy what you like.

This is Sig worthy.

co sign
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

F&F 25% starts today for those of you with packs in your area. Black infrareds are my number 1 shoe ever, finally gonna own a pair even though I been wanting a pair of the 2000s thats wearable for a while now
smh.gif

Here's what you do... get a friend or relative or plays in the NBA and is endorsed by Nike... then you get all your Jordan's for free and don't have to wait in line at some store.  That's what I did... my collection of 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
is ridiculous... no shame in my game

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

That one dude who bought like 5 packs in NC prob made way less money than he was bragging he was gonna make.

i bought 10, and it's still resulting in me getting one of my 2 packs for free (even with the low resell value), and that's all i ever stated i was trying to do.

if i decide i don't wanna keep my 2nd pack then it's money in the bank at that point.

but thanx for thinking about me bruh bruh!
wink.gif

for the record, i'm not really a reseller, but sometimes i take the opportunities presented to me to even things out a bit for myself, for all the money i spend on my love for shoes...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

for the record, i'm not really a reseller, but sometimes i take the opportunities presented to me to even things out a bit for myself, for all the money i spend on my love for shoes...
a reseller is a reseller. your just a reseller with an excuse.
im a reseller just because i flip kicks i know i can flip.
happy.gif

i bought 10, and it's still resulting in me getting one of my 2 packs for free (even with the low resell value), and that's all i ever stated i was trying to do.

if i decide i don't wanna keep my 2nd pack then it's money in the bank at that point.

wink.gif

Forgot your name. Just remember laughing at your posts. My b

I'm kinda bummed I payed $410 shipped for my pack a little while after release (was on vacation and missed out). But when I came back from vacation and I hit up my local FNL they still had my size
grin.gif

oh well,
laugh.gif

wink.gif

You're still reselling. People that are mad should network and build connections or go harder. There were more than enough for everyone.

I bought 2 packs for retail, at this point I guess im happy with it. Just wish the infrared would pop more

i copped the infrared pack 2 days ago. got it on employee discount. sum1 returned a size 10.5 (my size) =]] i got the pack for $217 =]

2hnubew.jpg

i know i'm reselling... LOL! of course i am... just stating that it's rare i do it, not very often at all... i'm not one of these herbs actually trying to make it a hobby, and a grind, i'm just trying to occasionally get some kicks for free if it's easy to flip...

I'll NEVER understand why people hate on resellers. Nike and JB make billions off us. More power to ANYONE who can make a turn around on their products. People should be HAPPY for resellers or get out of America where capitalism is supposed to thrive.

Let the the resellers resell. Nothing JB puts out anymore is worth reselling anyway so no one is really paying much over retail.

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

i copped the infrared pack 2 days ago. got it on employee discount. sum1 returned a size 10.5 (my size) =]] i got the pack for $217 =]

2hnubew.jpg

Couple points I need to make here....

1st being your picture is upside down, lol, didnt you look at the reply before you hit post?

2nd may hurt, those "white Infrareds" may actually be Varsity Reds, check your size tag if your havent already.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

2hnubew.jpg

Couple points I need to make here....

1st being your picture is upside down, lol, didnt you look at the reply before you hit post?

2nd may hurt, those "white Infrareds" may actually be Varsity Reds, check your size tag if your havent already.

eek.gif
ouch! he got hit with the switcharoo
embarassed.gif
those are def are the varsity red's

Back
Top Bottom