AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

1998 eastern finals
357lt6q.jpg

1998 nba finals
afjz90.jpg

ring and hologram clearly visible...not lows.

He wore the "Playoff 12's" in the '97 All-Star game, but no one calls those "All-Star 12's"
laugh.gif

How about we agree to disagree, and come to the conclusion that some call them one or the other.

Now back to the topic at hand. 
nerd.gif

ok imma put this to bed once and for all...

8b77_12.JPG

Please wait

Image not available

black and red XII's

%21BlP1+YQ%21mk%7E%24%28KGrHqMH-DMEtq%21jRYc1BL,25lwjDg%7E%7E_12.JPG

playoff XII's....

did jordan rock da playoff XII's in da playoffs? yes. did he ALSO rock da black

and red XII's in da playoffs? yes. da black and white ones are given da playoff

nickname to distinct one from da other.

Jordan wore BOTH da black and red XIII's and da ALL star XIII's in da playoffs

HOWEVER, da debut of da ones with da golden circle around da jumpman was

DEFINITELY in da all star game hence why we ALL call them da ALL star

XIII's.

and yeah da playoff XII's were worn in da all star game and no one calls em that...

*shrugs*

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ok now that i straightened that out......infrared VI pics
nerd.gif
Seriously though.  

Marqueesole gotta have something to reveal?
maybe jb is keeping it locked down similar to the ms 6s (we didn't see production units of those until two weeks before rd).

and the gray market sellers never did get their hands on them as far as i know.

this will release in new zealand confirmed for $599.99 . i just want the white/infra , if no one will go halves with me ill just buy the pack and sell the black/infra
happy.gif

None of the hot releases are being set for Canada; We don't even have the Powder Blue IX's on the list as of now.
Its just a waiting game for now.

Almost every day JB does something to piss me off.
mad.gif
For once, why can't these release state side? White Infrareds are a grail of mine dammit!
mad.gif

im with you air up there but raptornation i'll definitely help you out. retail tax plus shipping. that will be an easy release around my way.

i need white infrareds.

ninjahood:

just sayin', they're called playoff 13's, not allstar 13's (even in the pic you originally posted calling them allstars, it said playoff in the pic's title, not allstar)... so you were wrong to begin with saying they weren't the same shoe (he wore them in the playoffs, finals, and the allstar game). period.

i just wanna know why you say "DA" so much? do you say "DA" instead of "the" when you talk in real life? that would be freaking
roll.gif

and i really wanna see you bust blood vessels in your face piece when this pack does release but in suede and not nubuck...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

ninjahood:

just sayin', they're called playoff 13's, not allstar 13's (even in the pic you originally posted calling them allstars, it said playoff in the pic's title, not allstar).
everyone calls da ones with da golden circle ALL STAR XIII's.....i already stated he ALSO wore those in da playoffs, HOWEVER they made their DEBUT in da allstar game.

google all star XIII's and see whats da first shoe that shoes up
grin.gif

da article your referencing ALSO states that EVEN though he wore em in da playoffs THEY ARE MOST KNOWN for jordan rocking em in da ALL STAR GAME.

da XII's are a different story, everyone calls da black and white ones PLAYOFFS even though he also wore em in da allstar game...this is done because XII's had at da time ONLY

2 black colorways and to distinct one from da other da black and red ones are just that...black and red ( or bred for da new school cats up in here) and da black and white ones are

playoffs.

/explaination

jesus it seems were gonna have to wait to da WIRE like we did certain CDP's to see pics....

JB's gotta be keeping this really close to the heart.....
I asked all of my managers about this pack; and they all looking at me like I'm crazy
They just had product launch meetings a few weeks ago, and the JB list has no heat all the way until June
I have a feeling the brand is going to make it up to you guys in the US this year, for some of the international stuff you missed out on
ex. True Blue's

I hope JB proves us doubters wrong about this because this pack would be amazing but I'm really starting to think it's not happening.

For the prices of these...........I will stick with the varsity red pairs (both)..lol...........and still no nike air......

@ vyacon
Originally Posted by vyacon

ring and hologram clearly visible...not lows

did you even click on the link i posted?? mJ wearing PE jordan 13 lows?? or you`re just talking out of your arrrssseee?
roll.gif
here it is again. NINJA also posted them..
first pic - NO GOLDEN RING on the jumpman on the tongue/ NO HOLOGRAM ( clearly not the "ALL STAR")

2nd pic & 3rd pic - no white sole ( P.E LOWS )

Originally Posted by rdrex7

@ vyacon

did you even click on the link i posted?? mJ wearing PE jordan 13 lows?? or you`re just talking out of your arrrssseee?
roll.gif
here it is again. NINJA also posted them..
first pic - NO GOLDEN RING on the jumpman on the tongue/ NO HOLOGRAM ( clearly not the "ALL STAR")
2nd pic & 3rd pic - no white sole ( P.E LOWS )
no you're links weren't working. but i never said he didn't wear pe lows. i just posted pictures of him wearing the "all stars" in the 98 playoffs...did you see the pics?

If I'm not mistaken based on what I've been told from a 100% percent source who would know...... these Are NOT coming out in the US at ALL it would appear................ However there Will Another Pack that will placate that. Also Nike Air is 100% Not happening. Atleast not anymore.

............ Nuff Said for now.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

If I'm not mistaken based on what I've been told from a 100% percent source who would know...... these Are NOT coming out in US at ALL................ However there will another Pack that will placate that. Also Nike Air is 100% Not happening. Atleast not anymore.

HA HA HA....Domo knows!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

these Are NOT coming out in US at ALL................ However there will another Pack that will placate that. Also Nike Air is 100% Not happening. Atleast not anymore.

o well im happy w/ the bred vi and white varsity red vi droppin in the U.S. for half the price of the Infra pack

If I'm not mistaken based on what I've been told from a 100% percent source who would know...... these Are NOT coming out in US at ALL................ However there will another Pack that will placate that. Also Nike Air is 100% Not happening. Atleast not anymore.

looks like will be paying out da nose to get these stateside....
tired.gif

If I'm not mistaken based on what I've been told from a 100% percent source who would know...... these Are NOT coming out in the US at ALL it would appear................ However there Will Another Pack that will placate that. Also Nike Air is 100% Not happening. Atleast not anymore.

This alternate pack that will supposedly pacify US consumers is going to have to be one helluva pack.  I honestly can't think of another pack that interests me unless there is NIKE AIR on a III or IV in an original colorway.  I don't see it.

one reason we can suspect why leaked photos has yet to be released is because its Lunar New Year in China and all factories are usually closed for two-three weeks. just my .02.

Back
Top Bottom