AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at you wearing em in 6 inches, but you got 2 pair so w/e.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at Proto's story
pimp.gif

I refuse to trust JB anymore I'm not gonna worry about rumors or even confirmations anymore until its Release Day time.

I recently copped these suede joints but I did own a pair of the durabuck/infrared ones back in 91. I remember back then whenever we got a scuff mark on some nubuck/durabuck shoes we would take a little spit and wipe it right off. Only problem was, after a year of heavy wearing the durabuck starts tearing up and you form little holes on the shoe. My toe area had a little hole form on both sides. So far I'm digging these joints and if they come out with an infrared pack(which I highly doubt they will), I might cop. Until then, these vi's are my only friends.

i dont think it would be a top 25 footlocker release.

i spoke with da rep directly da shoe kid , and duke didnt even give the slightest hint on these.

it dont make sense why would they release 2 of pretty much the same shoe to then release the OG colorways in a pack limited ?

Maybe we should lock this thread... I'm tired of always getting in, hoping for some new info, just to see people calling ducktales or talking about the XIII...

I really can't handle the anticipation either...makes my stomach turn thinking about getting four pairs of different White Red and Black VIs (I'm getting my Carmines this month)...the suedes are gonna have to go if these become official.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

what i heard from down here in dallas this all-star weekend is that they are releasing but its going to be a footlocker exclusive !!!!so that means the top 25 footlockers in the US is getting them....

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ebpo

Maybe we should lock this thread... I'm tired of always getting in, hoping for some new info, just to see people calling ducktales or talking about the XIII...

QFT

Originally Posted by flappy188

NevER HAPPING< HAHA TO THOSE WHO DIDNT BUY VARISTY REDS< LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL, IDIOTS
You do now they are out in stores and on the net for retail right?
eyes.gif

Fail.

Originally Posted by ebpo

This is exactly how I feel. Everytime I see this thread get bumped, I get into it thinking that it's finally confirmed, only to see it's the same old back and forth. I wasn't optimistic with this rumor from the very start but the possibility of getting a fresh pair of infras was just too enticing.
Glad I atleast got my vreds X2 and am happy with them.

Originally Posted by flappy188

just copped some infrared pait, gonna paint one of my 3 pairs or varsity reds

What? where did you get infrared paint ???INFO please.

Back
Top Bottom