AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Please JB...do the right thing for once and hook us up!  YOU OWE US!!!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!
[/font]

never under stood why ppl called these playoffs.

3492412984_f10865371b.jpg

all i know is that the 13s were ran to the ground back then...

sorry if this post doesnt pertain to any VI talk

Originally Posted by never wear them

never under stood why ppl called these playoffs.

3492412984_f10865371b.jpg

all i know is that the 13s were ran to the ground back then...

sorry if this post doesnt pertain to any VI talk
rest easy sir..other then one miss informed person, most people call those beauties all star XIII's
pimp.gif

DA!

so ninjaDAhood, you said in the v-red VI thread something a long the lines of "take a wet cloth to the suede on these and see what happens", as if the nubuck was so much better...

well i just un-DS'd my v-red VI's while DJing a huge college night with a guest appearance by ronnie from jersey shore tonight... had mad hoez backing it up on me and got 'em scuffed a couple times... i just got home and b4 smashing this shorty i took a wet wash cloth to the scuff marks, smashed the shorty out, came back and looked and there's nothing... they're clean...

just thought you'd like to know...

DA!!!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

DA!

so ninjaDAhood, you said in the v-red VI thread something a long the lines of "take a wet cloth to the suede on these and see what happens", as if the nubuck was so much better...

well i just un-DS'd my v-red VI's while DJing a huge college night with a guest appearance by ronnie from jersey shore tonight... had mad hoez backing it up on me and got 'em scuffed a couple times... i just got home and b4 smashing this shorty i took a wet wash cloth to the scuff marks, smashed the shorty out, came back and looked and there's nothing... they're clean...

DA!!!
thats fine, do that a couple of times and tell me how da black holds up....
laugh.gif
grin.gif

DA!

DA!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

why would they drop an infrared pack over seas ?

just like they did with the true blues doesnt make any sense really but oh well .if it was a TRUE infrared pack with the black and white based
VIS i would cop but jesus it would be high.

also i always called them play off 13s , no need to argue over it guys there both all star and playoffs they came out 1st in the all star game though.

i LOVE that shoe it was my first jordan .

so before you "smashed this shorty" you cleaned your shoes off? Hold on shorty I got to clean my kicks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You get a capital LAME for that homie

Thank goodness someone bumped this thread up to share legitimate info on this release and didn't just post something useless.....and yes if these drop June will indeed be popping.

what i heard from down here in dallas this all-star weekend is that they are releasing but its going to be a footlocker exclusive !!!!so that means the top 25 footlockers in the US is getting them....

yes..i could be wrong but thats what i heard....so ya better prey ya local footlocker is the top footlocker in the US.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

yes..i could be wrong but thats what i heard....so ya better prey ya local footlocker is the top footlocker in the US.
Ohio is screwed.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

DA!

DA!!!
thats fine, do that a couple of times and tell me how da black holds up....
laugh.gif
grin.gif

i wore my varsity reds all this weekend outside in 6 inches of snow my kid stepping on them and everything they got to the point where they were starting to get wet all the way through i didnt clean them or wipe them once and the soles are starting to yellow a little bit but the suede or whatever it is  does not look damaged and not one crease at all im 100% happy with these i know durabuck is about the best at holding up but so far these are about as good this materal is like a mix so far it hasnt faded like suede guess ill find out tonight im about to go back out in the snow but so far so good if it messes them up oh well thats why i got 2 pairs

Back
Top Bottom