AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Just because someone showed the conversion doesn't mean that what these would cost here. Some of yall need to leave the computer and actually go somewhere in the real world.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Obviously $420 isn't as bad as $310 but it is better then $600. Look at how many people spent $310 on the cdp, half of the time it was for only one shoe.

besides you had how long to save up for the pack anyways.

True, but in many cases, that $420USD is at least 4 or more shoes.
eek.gif

yo i'd pass on that pack if its anywhere near the vicinity of $400, i can get sum some allstar lebrons and kobes shipped for that kinda doe.

^^^ you won`t be saying that once pics are leaked...
roll.gif

can`t wait for pics to leak. to shut everybody up..
smokin.gif
international release
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Obviously $420 isn't as bad as $310 but it is better then $600. Look at how many people spent $310 on the cdp, half of the time it was for only one shoe.

besides you had how long to save up for the pack anyways.

True, but in many cases, that $420USD is at least 4 or more shoes.
eek.gif

mad.gif

All speculation... lol some of you are going to look like real fools for hyping this non-exsistent release. You know who YOU are.

i just want the black pair though i wonder how much is this pack gonna be 420 cant be true imagine resellers price

Originally Posted by schmalzilla

I just want the white/red infrared's...when are these dropping?
check out the subject line to this thread. it's awesome.

i predict an international release with low sales due to the price. the unsold packs will trickle to the united states a few months later.

$420 USD in NEW ZELAND!!!! If you have a NZ conect which many of us dont you will pay about $40 shipping so that comes out to $460. If you dont have a connect your looking at resellers price, $600 easy!!!!   lol pass for me. Im straight with blk/varsity reds and white/varsity reds for $300 lol

Originally Posted by homer420

$420 USD in NEW ZELAND!!!! If you have a NZ conect which many of us dont you will pay about $40 shipping so that comes out to $460. If you dont have a connect your looking at resellers price, $600 easy!!!!   lol pass for me. Im straight with blk/varsity reds and white/varsity reds for $300 lol
Cosign if these do indeed only release outside the US.

Back
Top Bottom