AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Doesnt make sense

they come out with the black/varsity red 6's and white/varisty red

then later on in the year the "Infrared pack" if this is true its a dumb idea

its NZ DOLLAR my bad lol and i remember reading here somewhere in the varsity red thread hinting of the infra red

Originally Posted by smimu

email from footlocker...
happy.gif

In regards to the Pack we will be receiving the Infra-Pack and
the cost of these will be $599.95, for more release information please keep
a eye out on our blog regularly, cheers..
600 DOLLARS?! wth has this world come to.. i love jays and all but 600?! geeze i sure hope the price at least isn't true. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by smimu

its NZ DOLLAR my bad lol and i remember reading here somewhere in the varsity red thread hinting of the infra red

it is AMAZING how little people actually read here. don't worry.

now if only footlocker could mention the pack in their blogs so all these impatient babies can stop whinging.

Im sure the dude was not talking USD;
but I would have a hard time dropping those kinds of numbers on anything in relation to sneakers

Originally Posted by I HIT LICKS

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL.

The $600 price was in nzd NOT usd

eq74bb.jpg
Like 420 $ is better
laugh.gif

for real...how we go from 310 to 420...SMH...oh well...i aint got no bills to pay, so if they drop im on it...
tired.gif

$420 lol at jordan brand charging secondary market prices.

SMH at the people who will buy the pack anyways.

Obviously $420 isn't as bad as $310 but it is better then $600. Look at how many people spent $310 on the cdp, half of the time it was for only one shoe.

besides you had how long to save up for the pack anyways.

Calm down.... That's too much $$$ for some shoes that I'm pretty sure aren't going to be half as good as the 2000 infareds... And I payed $225 for a pair of DS infareds from 2000.... I'll just hit up the buy/sell forum

The $600 is in NZ dollars like has been stated, this price is nothing new however, same rrp as the cdp's a couple of years ago.
Retail for kicks overseas is a lot more costly. Like I have been saying for ages these are confirmed in Australasia and orders have been
made and numbers confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom