AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

roll.gif

If these actually turn out to be the Infrareds, it's gonna be a lot of people looking stupid in here with that "I'm copping the Infrareds and not settling for the Varsity Reds" talk.

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Yo! Maybe it's the lighting, because on this photograph right here - they look durabuck to me.

air-jordan-6-infrared-black.jpg

air-jordan-6-black-infrared.jpg

now thats more like it**edit - is that sole already yellow lol?Something weird is going on, those are clearly different shoes than that original pic.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

maybe they found out that the factory workers could lace the shoes much quicker if they didnt put them through the tongue cover pocket thing...and therefore can reduce costs even more.

lmao JB is starting to become so damn CHEAP!! how come before like 2007 the shoes were much better quality and they were sold for LESS?? Now they give us horrible quality and for ridiculous prices
mad.gif
Can't they just go back with Nike instead of trying to be their own brand and make shoes that are better quality and a bit less and even put back the Nike Air sign because now they just keep trying to cut costs which equals horrible quality materials.
nike air has been gone since 2000 its now 2010 why still whine about it don't make sense
tired.gif

Has for the quality i can agree with you on that for sure the price these kicks are going for Jordan brand needs to step up the quality
 I'm not whining about that, I'm saying that they should go back to nike instead of trying to be their own brand because the quality and prices have become ridiculous since about 2007. i remember when you could get a pair of 11's for $125!! That's unheard if now
frown.gif

Those pics looks dope but that air pocket looks way different that the newly released VIs, especially if you look at the pics from the shoegame link. I'm callin B.S. but would be very happy to be wrong.

The new pics from theshoegame.com look like infrared VI's from 2000. They'd be more believable if the picture showed the entire shoe...Including the Jumpman on the back. We all know "Nike Air" is pretty much a thing of the past, so how convenient for the picture to crop that portion out.

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Yo! Maybe it's the lighting, because on this photograph right here - they look durabuck to me.

air-jordan-6-black-infrared.jpg
idk this seems weird to me because in the first pictures they are clearly suede now they look durabuck in these pics something is going on am waiting for official pictures before i get my hopes up

- ijapino: Yeh the cropped picture was suspect to me too.

- Nikekidwonder: Agreed, it's a dramatic change compare to the first picture.

If this pack really comes out,then just get ready for all the crazyness that is about to happen,and people thought the space jam was straight comedy,this will be something really serious,especially after not seeing pictures of these shoes until now,if these are a limited[us] or international release only then there will be alot of sad and upset people as usual,does anybody know if the pack will even be released in the states,and if so,will it be GR or Limited release,honestly i can care less if they come out,i wanna know the type of release it will be,cause that will determine how hard or easy they will be to get.

Who knows if that's them. I guess only time will tell,  If they do drop I hope they look like the Infrared's in those pics those things are looking dope
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

If this pack really comes out,then just get ready for all the crazyness that is about to happen,and people thought the space jam was straight comedy,this will be something really serious,especially after not seeing pictures of these shoes until now,if these are a limited[us] or international release only then there will be alot of sad and upset people as usual,does anybody know if the pack will even be released in the states,and if so,will it be GR or Limited release,honestly i can care less if they come out,i wanna know the type of release it will be,cause that will determine how hard or easy they will be to get.
It doesn't make a difference at this point with all this hype GR or not this is going to sellout quick if it does come out i just hope JB makes a lot and i hope the stores limit one per customer so everyone can get a pair and the resellers don't abuse the hype like they did with the space jams

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

maybe they found out that the factory workers could lace the shoes much quicker if they didnt put them through the tongue cover pocket thing...and therefore can reduce costs even more.

lmao JB is starting to become so damn CHEAP!! how come before like 2007 the shoes were much better quality and they were sold for LESS?? Now they give us horrible quality and for ridiculous prices
mad.gif
Can't they just go back with Nike instead of trying to be their own brand and make shoes that are better quality and a bit less and even put back the Nike Air sign because now they just keep trying to cut costs which equals horrible quality materials.
nike air has been gone since 2000 its now 2010 why still whine about it don't make sense
tired.gif

Has for the quality i can agree with you on that for sure the price these kicks are going for Jordan brand needs to step up the quality
 I'm not whining about that, I'm saying that they should go back to nike instead of trying to be their own brand because the quality and prices have become ridiculous since about 2007. i remember when you could get a pair of 11's for $125!! That's unheard if now
frown.gif

and part of it is from the comsumer buyin watever crap comes out. so they say hey why not inflate prices and deflate quality, ppl will still buy

also the size of that air pocket make me thing those are kids sizes, kids sizes have the big air pocket, oh well im stoked if those second group of pics are close to what we r going to get, yeeeee hawwwww!!

Back
Top Bottom