AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Oh yea this is so ducktales , i should know cause i have 200 posts on NT , and have been collecting for 6 months so that qualifies me to really know whats up with releases and how JB works
eyes.gif

Come on guys are you serious ?

NT this is just getting stupid . How can you claim you know whats up and know whats releasing and what isnt, telling us were calling ducktales ? People like Byronde , GG , Me, Solezprogression actually know what going on and check with contacts and actually go off facts . Not just words coming from a 14 yr old kid from !$$ who considers himself a big collector because he has a few CDPs .

We put in work for you guys and keep getting info to help all of us here . But I also understand that some of you are just not gunna believe and thats fine but please dont come in here clogging the forum and this thread with stupid comments like , "This is all hype" , "this is ducktales" , "style codes mean nothing" . Believe what you'd like but dont come in here acting as if youe on the up and up because you have a few kicks . I always try to help out and give you all info but this negativity and doubt is just stupid when we actually know the facts . Come on ive called , the

-True blue 3s [x]
-Varsity red 6s [x]
-AJKOs [x]
-Motorsports [x]
-Jordans premium line [x]
-White varsity red 6s [x]
-Chicago 10's [x]
-Infrared 6s DMP pack [ ]

Do i still need to explain why the last box should be checked ? Trust is what we need in here !
This is why i stopped posting info, because of all the haters. I got your back fam. JB can say there is going to be a release, show us samples,catolog pics, production numbers, etc... then just scratch the shoe and never release it. Sure i may have a few posts counts, but look back at my topics andsee when there was a drought of info on NT i came and was very accurate with my info. As this pack all im doing is keeping my fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by hypebeast21

DUCKTALES!!!!

infrared sucks its all suede ain't even a comparison to infared

cmon now folks

Oh yea this is so ducktales , i should know cause i have 200 posts on NT , and have been collecting for 6 months so that qualifies me to really know whats up with releases and how JB works
eyes.gif

NT this is just getting stupid . How can you claim you know whats up and know whats releasing and what isnt, telling us were calling ducktales ? People like Byronde , GG , Me, Solezprogression actually know what going on and check with contacts and actually go off facts . Not just words coming from a 14 yr old kid from !$$ who considers himself a big collector because he has a few CDPs .

We put in work for you guys and keep getting info to help all of us here . But I also understand that some of you are just not gunna believe and thats fine but please dont come in here clogging the forum and this thread with stupid comments like , "This is all hype" , "this is ducktales" , "style codes mean nothing" . Believe what you'd like but dont come in here acting as if youe on the up and up because you have a few kicks . I always try to help out and give you all info but this negativity and doubt is just stupid when we actually know the facts . Come on ive called , the

-True blue 3s [x]
-Varsity red 6s [x]
-AJKOs [x]
-Motorsports [x]
-Chicago 10's [x]

Do i still need to explain why the last box should be checked ? Trust is what we need in here !
just keep droppin that info smooth son, don't worry bout da haters..they all end up comin around sooner or later
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
QFT. Some of us do appreciate the knowledge you guys have been droppin. I know I do.

eyes.gif

-True blue 3s [x]
-Varsity red 6s [x]
-AJKOs [x]
-Motorsports [x]
-Chicago 10's [x]

just keep droppin that info smooth son, don't worry bout da haters..they all end up comin around sooner or later
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[Sigh]

I know that I am far from being a NT vet here. However, I have noticed that Rick2345'sposts do get overlooked amongst the piles of BS I see posted on this board. I have gone back and reviewed some of his posts and son has beenon point. Usually, the people who appreciate this info don't say much - it's the loudmouth know-it-alls that always have something to say. Stayhumble, my friend. There are some level-headed people out there that appreciate your grind. Just ignore the rest.

I hope this infrared pack is for real. The blk/red VIs being retroed next week are simply not the infrareds, so it would make sense for JB to retro theinfrareds eventually.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

eyes.gif

-True blue 3s [x]
-Varsity red 6s [x]
-AJKOs [x]
-Motorsports [x]
-Chicago 10's [x]

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[Sigh]

I know that I am far from being a NT vet here. However, I have noticed that Rick2345's posts do get overlooked amongst the piles of BS I see posted on this board. I have gone back and reviewed some of his posts and son has been on point. Usually, the people who appreciate this info don't say much - it's the loudmouth know-it-alls that always have something to say. Stay humble, my friend. There are some level-headed people out there that appreciate your grind. Just ignore the rest.

That's what's stupid about NT. The newe members don't even know when there is a credible source coming in here. Too many HS kids tryna be cool, andsay ducktales
smh.gif

the pack is not coming out jb is releasein black red 6 the 1-23-2010 and white red 6 3-20-2010
so why would jb release the same shoes twice in 1 yr dont make no sense come on ntrs use yur heads

Originally Posted by piffin420

the pack is not coming out jb is releasein black red 6 the 1-23-2010 and white red 6 3-20-2010
so why would jb release the same shoes twice in 1 yr dont make no sense come on ntrs use yur heads

Give me some examples of when JB made sense.

That being said, how many pairs of bred 1's(packs and bred straps) dropped in the past year????

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

That being said, how many pairs of bred 1's(packs and bred straps) dropped in the past year????

Don't forget the Laser/Mars IV fiasco.

You've got to be kidding me

I greatly appreciate any info, dont even address the haters or ducktalers as they arent going anywhere. Just know many of us truely are greatful for the earlyinfo

eyes.gif

-True blue 3s [x]
-Varsity red 6s [x]
-AJKOs [x]
-Motorsports [x]
-Chicago 10's [x]

Very Well Said. You know my Opinions on this Rick, Thats why I have been keeping it to myself as of late. Only sharing with you and Byronde and Solejordan.This is why MarcS08 doesn't post here among others. And I'm glad to see my buddy Will posting again haha Also Byronde You'll have that"Review" soon, things crazy on my end and Now this earthquake in Haiti...smh.... I'll have it though, Don't worry.

^^^^I still want the elephant print 11s tho, but I'm not complaining about my grail re-re-re-retro. I'll take 7 pairs of those.

Tellin' NTers to "use your heads"...foh! Your quote is pure buffoonery. It would be SMART of JB to release an infrared pack after everyonegobbles up these black/varsity red joints. Selling more shoes is the name of the game...c'mon maaaaaaaaan

Here's my conversation with a Nike Rep. This is going exactly word by word. I just concealed and replaced our names.

Nike Rep: Hi, my name is *****. How may I help you?
ME: Hi *****.
Nike Rep: Hey!
ME: I wa wondering if you could give me some insight on a release or can confirm it.
ME: was*
ME: I heard about a Jordan shoe pack that is supposedly releasing in June around 16th-19th to be exact and should contain two pair of AirJordan VI's. One in a White/Infrared colorway and the other in a Black/Infrared colorway? Do you have any insight to this information?
ME: There is style number and all that jazz up as well for them.
Nike Rep: I'm not too sure if I will have any information. However, I will be more than happy to look into that for you.
ME: Thank you. Is there a way you can look the up the style numbers?
Nike Rep: Yeah!
ME: Pack style number: 398850-901, White/Infrared - 384664-103, Black/Infrared - 384664 - 003
ME: Those are what I got.
ME: The retail should be $310 as well.
Nike Rep: Thank you.
ME: Sure.
Nike Rep: Okay, it looks like you're right about this being a Jordan pack and the price. However, it is suppose to come out sometimearound 6/15/10, and since it is so far along, I do not have any additional information in my system.
Nike Rep: My launch list doesn't go up that far, so I am unable to pull up the shoe's informaion.
Nike Rep: Are you still with me?
ME: I sure am.
ME: I thank you very much ***** for your assistance and time.
ME: Hane a great and safe day.
Nike Rep: You too!
Nike Rep: Take care *****!
Nike Rep has disconnected.

there it is ladies and gents...now pls if someone give us info, be grateful. if you dont believe them well ask them to elaborate, but dont be a lil *&$#especially if you dont kno wht ur talking bout

Originally Posted by GRAND hustlePIMPIN

Here's my conversation with a Nike Rep. This is going exactly word by word. I just concealed and replaced our names.

Nike Rep: Hi, my name is *****. How may I help you?
ME: Hi *****.
Nike Rep: Hey!
ME: I wa wondering if you could give me some insight on a release or can confirm it.
ME: was*
ME: I heard about a Jordan shoe pack that is supposedly releasing in June around 16th-19th to be exact and should contain two pair of Air Jordan VI's. One in a White/Infrared colorway and the other in a Black/Infrared colorway? Do you have any insight to this information?
ME: There is style number and all that jazz up as well for them.
Nike Rep: I'm not too sure if I will have any information. However, I will be more than happy to look into that for you.
ME: Thank you. Is there a way you can look the up the style numbers?
Nike Rep: Yeah!
ME: Pack style number: 398850-901, White/Infrared - 384664-103, Black/Infrared - 384664 - 003
ME: Those are what I got.
ME: The retail should be $310 as well.
Nike Rep: Thank you.
ME: Sure.
Nike Rep: Okay, it looks like you're right about this being a Jordan pack and the price. However, it is suppose to come out sometime around 6/15/10, and since it is so far along, I do not have any additional information in my system.
Nike Rep: My launch list doesn't go up that far, so I am unable to pull up the shoe's informaion.
Nike Rep: Are you still with me?
ME: I sure am.
ME: I thank you very much ***** for your assistance and time.
ME: Hane a great and safe day.
Nike Rep: You too!
Nike Rep: Take care *****!
Nike Rep has disconnected.

THIS is exactly what NT should be.

We don't need a hundred page thread full of haters or "co-sign" or "Copped" or "Ducktales" or posts likethat.

NT should be a place for information not a 99% trash post/threads.

BTW, thanks GRAND hustlePIMPIN!

I told ya style numbers is as good as gold.....as soon as duke released dem #'s it erased any

Doubt in my mind.

From now on when ya here rumblings goin on make sure ya include da style number.

Back
Top Bottom