AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

laugh.gif
this is still going? Where are the PIX?

The only way I see this thing happening is because of the whole lack of retro card with the Blk/Varsity Red VI's. That shoe can be seen as the Bulls colorway, then of course the Pistions and Lakers colorways are coming out and most definitely won't have a retro card either. Therefore that's the only reason I see this pack actually might come out, with the two infrared shoes both with retro cards. If they do come out, I will be dissapointed with JB for doing such wack sh&t. It's like everytime I want to un ds my VI's I keep seeing the infrared.

Hold tight everybody. The pack is not $420. We were talking about currency conversion. Actually we haven't even seen any pics, so as far as I'm concern, 4 months away from release date, no pics, no nothing, just chill.

where's the proof that this thing is coming out? i ain't seeing pics. i ain't seeing real news about this release...

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Hold tight everybody. The pack is not $420. We were talking about currency conversion. Actually we haven't even seen any pics, so as far as I'm concern, 4 months away from release date, no pics, no nothing, just chill.

^that's all folks...
just wait!
laugh.gif

^ me too bro!!!! I will cop all of them!!!! too bad i'll be in Taiwan but I will find a way to get multiples..

I pass, im fine with my varsity red 6's and i will cop the wht/varsity red 6's i had the infared's but i like the solid red colorway better.

Originally Posted by Onlyjays

I pass, im fine with my varsity red 6's and i will cop the wht/varsity red 6's i had the infared's but i like the solid red colorway better.
eek.gif
 I don't know anybody who had a pair of infrareds and prefers the varsity reds....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Info? Sources? Hope it's true though.

Why? dont even say because you can tell the difference from Infrared from Varsity-Red.... From 50 feet away it looks the same but ... im sure you all will cryand say its not the same like you would know the difference.
roll.gif

from 5 feet away with 20/20 vision u cant tell the difference, lmao

Back
Top Bottom