AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

^ Do you remember when the XI/XII pack was released? Do you remember how close it was to the release when we finally saw pics?

Originally Posted by homer420

sounds good to me lol
forreal, all this talk with no pics but who knows
pimp.gif
roll.gif

From how it sounds,if this pack is true,why would JB as a company let pictures of these shoes come out allready if they have two other colorways that are almost the same releasing around the same time,it wouldnt be good for your company to do that,then what,people wouldnt have bought the black/varsity red 6,s, at all,ive had the og[91] and 2000 black/infrared,s 6,s,And i just cant bring myself to buy a shoe that is made way different from the first two releases,ive held and looked at the shoe,i have younger people around me that bought the black/varsity red 6,s,and i must say the biggest dissapointment from me and other older sneaker heads is that JB changed that material from a smooth easy to clean material to a ashy suede like material,ive seen people wear them for the first and they look pre-worn with a good icy sole,infrared vs varsity red was not the big complaint that i seen from different people,if JB would have used the same material on the varsity/red,s like they used on the first two black/infrared,s then the shoe wouldve sold way faster than what it did,with that being said,i will buy the white/varsity red 6 cause its made out of leather instead of some whole different material like they did to the black/varsity red,s,JB just knows they can suck every dollar out of these youngsters cause they dont know what there missing,older heads like myself still buy retro,s,were just more selective and we want the shoes that are more similar in fabrics and material,s to the og,s,both infrared,s will come out eventually,so im not hard pressed on when they will come out,im just not buying anything that,s not anything close to it from JB just cause JB knows people are so thirsty for them that they will settle for anything for a higher price.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

From how it sounds,if this pack is true,why would JB as a company let pictures of these shoes come out allready if they have two other colorways that are almost the same releasing around the same time,it wouldnt be good for your company to do that,then what,people wouldnt have bought the black/varsity red 6,s, at all,ive had the og[91] and 2000 black/infrared,s 6,s,And i just cant bring myself to buy a shoe that is made way different from the first two releases,ive held and looked at the shoe,i have younger people around me that bought the black/varsity red 6,s,and i must say the biggest dissapointment from me and other older sneaker heads is that JB changed that material from a smooth easy to clean material to a ashy suede like material,ive seen people wear them for the first and they look pre-worn with a good icy sole,infrared vs varsity red was not the big complaint that i seen from different people,if JB would have used the same material on the varsity/red,s like they used on the first two black/infrared,s then the shoe wouldve sold way faster than what it did,with that being said,i will buy the white/varsity red 6 cause its made out of leather instead of some whole different material like they did to the black/varsity red,s,JB just knows they can suck every dollar out of these youngsters cause they dont know what there missing,older heads like myself still buy retro,s,were just more selective and we want the shoes that are more similar in fabrics and material,s to the og,s,both infrared,s will come out eventually,so im not hard pressed on when they will come out,im just not buying anything that,s not anything close to it from JB just cause JB knows people are so thirsty for them that they will settle for anything for a higher price.
we aint reading that son...

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Really we aint
laugh.gif
 Learn to concise your thoughts son!

i would still be shocked if the infareds come out in the U.S. the black.varsity red is already out and the white/varsity reds arent that far away at all

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Really we aint
laugh.gif
 Learn to CONDENSE your thoughts son!

fixed

still debating true or false?

the existence of the pack will really affect ppl picking up the varsity red VIs, i guess.

if a pack, tht will be great.
if no pack, i will just pick up the white/red. got some love and memories for Slam Dunk manga

This thread is funny. how many threads like these have been made already and have been locked up? Infras are cool, but i guess if they release the pack...it'll never still be the same as the OG infras...no more nike air....I don't know why but a lotta people are hyping up the release of this pack. damn.

Originally Posted by qdiesel

^ Do you remember when the XI/XII pack was released? Do you remember how close it was to the release when we finally saw pics?

true, even the cdp v's pics werent seen until 5days before release of the pack

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I don't know if that is the supposed pack
Doubtfull, I can see the Nike Air on those, quality looks good.  So you know it ain't happening.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I don't know if that is the supposed pack
Doubtfull, I can see the Nike Air on those, quality looks good.  So you know it ain't happening.

Furthermore, the window on the heel has telltale signs of age. Those are 2000s without a doubt.

That's a wrap. I'll translate in the morning, but this is the pic of these. Peep the tag. Number matches up (384664-003), and the factory in China's code (LN3) matches up to what was said on Flight Club. Looks like Jumpman on the back, no Nike Air.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom