AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

^
that pic looks
ohwell.gif

http://flightclub.tistory.com/entry...Red-Package-Black-Infra-Red-First-Images-View

The VI's in the pics that Member567534 owns is from his recently his recently ended auction.  Those aren't 2010 retros, Rolaholic.  Here's more angles of his shoe that sold.  Those are the 2000 Retro's Infrareds.

THOSE ARE THE INFRAREDS ALL WE NEED NOW IS THE WHITES ITS FUNNY HOW THOSE LOOK JUST LIKE THE VARSITY REDS BUT WITH INFRARED PAINT IF THATS HOW THEY REALLY LOOK THEY CAN BE AN INTERNATIONAL RELEASE

I cant wait for the wht/infrareds to be in my collection...then time to kick the afj vi's to the curb

yeah those pics you can see the placement of the size tag is where its located on the 2000's...nike air on back is never coming back, we all know that...still hurts though

if those are the shoes that are actually going to release in the infra pack than the pack would be woth retail at best. it looks like this pack might turn out like dmp 5 pack, and i mean that in a bad way.

laugh.gif
those are varsity reds. The bubble was photoshopped. And it even mentions something in the paragraph that they were mistaken for infrareds. Don't know what to make of that tag though. We have yet to see real pics. I think JB is jerking us around. If the pack is true, wait until after June 12th to see some actual pics.

Originally Posted by imazing1201

i hope those are varsity reds
They sure look like it. But the shape is horrible almost like a pair of fakes. I don't know if that is a legit picture or not but my Varsity Reds look a whole lot better than that.

Im buying the Varsity Reds both black and white. I dont like infared its too bright. You all are hypebeasts if the OG's were varsity red they would sell out and if the retros were infared you would pass. SMH

Y'all don't see the production tag with the CORRECT Product number on it? I'm not saying they look GREAT, but it is the correct shoe. Looks like a lot of people in here guna be salty because these are just like the Varsity Reds in terms of suede. I'm sure more pics will surface soon. In the meantime, here's the translation:

Scheduled to release in June, the Air Jordan VI Retro Infra Red Package, here are the first leaks of the Air Jordan VI Retro Black Infra Red.

With a base Black Colorway, the outsole color is a lighter Infra Red color as opposed to the Varsity Red. Produced in January, like the released VReds, the upper is suede. The author of this post thought when he received these pics that they are the Vreds that released . They have a very similar silhouette to the Vreds. It's so similar that I had doubts that it was the Infrared.

Till now, pics of the shoe and insoles were not available from the LN3 factory. Using an informal route from the factory, we were able to get pics of the Air Jordan VI Retro Black Infra Red. Pretty soon we will have pics of the Air Jordan VI Retro White Infra Reds.

If you think we took a picture of the Vreds and called them the Infra Reds, or are creating rumors that we are not legit, we have also included a pic of the tag.

If you look at the Tag Picture, we are able to match up the Product Numbers that were posted on the online communities (NT) for the Air Jordan VI Retro. Also the Fujian Factory codenamed LN3 is confirmed, as well as the Production start (01-12-10) and Production end (03-27-10) dates.

The news obtained by the author for the Air Jordan Retro VI Black Infra Red includes a confirmation that June will be the release of the Air Jordan VI Retro Infrared Package. This pack will include the Air Jordan VI Retro Black Infrared, and most definitely the maniacs will have a big impact at the release of the Air Jordan Retro VI Infrared Package. The Jordan fanatics will be holding their hands tightly hoping this pack gets released (in the states). The fanatics are assumed to be very disappointed. (If the pack does not release)

Later this week more pictures and news will be released concerning the Air Jordan VI Retro Black Infrared. As soon as we get any more info concerning the Air Jordan VI Retro Infrared Package we will deliver it to you.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Looks like these are set to release. I personally have been chatting with the guy posting these in Korea, Peter Kim, and he has assured me these are the spy pics they got from the warehouse. Obviously the tag is set with the correct product code. Now whether the camera was bad, or the infrared is wack, that is the question. I personally think the cam/lighting wasn't so good. It does look like these will also be suede like the Varsity Reds. (Which I personally don't have a prob with). Hopefully we can get some better pics. One way or another, I'll have this pack. I really think it will be a limited QS, or international release only. I asked Peter whether or not the got the Varsity Reds in Korea, and he said they did. Peter's a pretty stand up guy and I have faith in him to come through, like he has. Had he not put up the tag pic, I'd be a bit skeptical. But since there is a tag pic, and everything matches up with the leak info that has been previously given, I'm riding with him. Only time will tell though, we'll see what's good. Thanks Peter! [/color]

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

The VI's in the pics that Member567534 owns is from his recently his recently ended auction.  Those aren't 2010 retros, Rolaholic.  Here's more angles of his shoe that sold.  Those are the 2000 Retro's Infrareds.
I posted them because some guy on sneakernews was saying that they were the infrared pack
ohwell.gif

SMH......If those are really the infrared VI's that are going to drop.

If the ONLY difference between varsity and the infrared is the actual shade of of red then forget it.

Hopefully the white joints look better.

If not, I'm just going to cop the white varsity VI's that drop in June and say F the infrared pack all together.

Back
Top Bottom