AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

i've came to the conclusion that these are photoshopped... if these are pics for the BLACK/INFRARED 6 from the INFRARED PACK then where is the WHITE/INFRARED 6 from the INFRARED PACK.... then why are there no pics of the WHITE/INFRARED 6 ?... you know why there are no pics of them... because they don't EXIST... just like the INFRARED PACK

looks like the new pair has the same crappy looking suede like leather...
ohwell.gif

money saved...ashy suede ruined both infrared and varsity red, IMO...

Nike has plenty of good stuff coming out...no need to settle on inferior products from JB...

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

"Sneakerheads" are the minority when it comes down to buying kicks from JB. All the online sneaker forums boycotting a release wouldn't do nothing to JB's profits.
Wrong yet again BabyJ
tongue.gif

The difference in profit would be very large, not only that the presidented style that "sneakerheads" (as you like 2 call them) wouldnt exist, therefore the biters would have no swag 2 ride off of

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Will we both know "sneakerheads" would still exist if all the online forums skipped out on a release.

And
laugh.gif
at anyone who thinks JB really cares what "we" say, do they come on NT for insight, yes but if they really cared what NT had to say we would've seen quality retros, nike air on shoes, no more packs, no more fusions, and more og colorways years ago.

I doubt some shoe websites missing a release is affecting JBs sales enough for them to actually release a quality retro the next time around. Again they are a billion dollar company. The average consumer doesn't care about quality, or JB changing the material on a retro they walk into the store and see the jumpman and wanna buy the shoe. I really wish someone like JMadidas would come in here and drop some knowledge
nerd.gif
about JB sales and numbers.

Got me in here writing essays and ##$@ SMH I'm done with all this let's just get back to the shoes.
Dude i don't think you take the time to read other peoples post because you keep arguing points that have already been addressed

But i will say this one more time and then i am done because its like talking to a brick wall here

If people continue to cop low quality releases Jordan brand will continue to make them that way simple

As for us being a small community or percent i don't think you seem to understand this but big things like Nike don't become that way overnight they start small and grow

If people stopped buying low quality stuff the number sales wise will drop Overtime and then Jordan will listen more 

As for why JB don't care what we say there is a reason for that ... That reason is we contradict other selves we cry about quality and not getting what we want but on release day we still run like sheep and cop this has to come to an end before jordan brand starts listening to us

Well I thought I was done with this issue but I'll respond one more time.
Dude i don't think you take the time to read other peoples post because you keep arguing points that have already been addressed

But i will say this one more time and then i am done because its like talking to a brick wall here
The irony, please show me where I'm arguing.

If people stopped buying low quality stuff the number sales wise will drop
I will repeat this one more time JB makes money when stores place orders for shoes so if they sell out or sit they already made their money. A store isn't going to stop ordering JB shoes because thats where they make their money. JB dont give out accounts to anyone so for a store to stop ordering them is highly unlikely.

What was the last jordan you bought? Was the quality good? I remember you in the black/varsity red thread going back and forth with ninjahood did you end up buying those? If you did then as you said you are just a "sheep" and a part of the problem.

That is all.

just realize what nike skateboarding did. we think it was grassroots marketing, and a "underground" or "indie" movement, but it was a genuine gorilla marketing slaughter. they had the whole 6.0 thing planned out when sandy allegedly pitched the whole sb idea. the supreme dunk sb was the first "sb" release, and all the dunk pro b were made for skaters, bam margera was sponsored as one of the first skaters, the whole zoo york team and many more were sponsored, so research it, and you will discover that nike owned savier a skate company "which i worked with, think "lasers"). people wanted to skate jordans, and thats how the supreme dunk sb colorway was decided, they were going to do dunks with AF1 soles, check the white blue supreme colorway for reference, they still want to make a AF1 skate shoe, the midsole is too heavy, and testers are weary because the AF1 represents a whole different audience also. i know this and could really go on, but i would be stepping on many toes, as i was a full time designer at nike, now i have been freelance sine 2008. i have worken on jordan shoes, more of the recent ones xix-xx2, damn, i really had better leave it at that. please dont bother me about my job, i am just another consumer here just like all of you.

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

just realize what nike skateboarding did. we think it was grassroots marketing, and a "underground" or "indie" movement, but it was a genuine gorilla marketing slaughter. they had the whole 6.0 thing planned out when sandy allegedly pitched the whole sb idea. the supreme dunk sb was the first "sb" release, and all the dunk pro b were made for skaters, bam margera was sponsored as one of the first skaters, the whole zoo york team and many more were sponsored, so research it, and you will discover that nike owned savier a skate company "which i worked with, think "lasers"). people wanted to skate jordans, and thats how the supreme dunk sb colorway was decided, they were going to do dunks with AF1 soles, check the white blue supreme colorway for reference, they still want to make a AF1 skate shoe, the midsole is too heavy, and testers are weary because the AF1 represents a whole different audience also. i know this and could really go on, but i would be stepping on many toes, as i was a full time designer at nike, now i have been freelance sine 2008. i have worken on jordan shoes, more of the recent ones xix-xx2, damn, i really had better leave it at that. please dont bother me about my job, i am just another consumer here just like all of you.
alien.gif
#+# does that have to do with anything?
roll.gif

I guess im gonna go on the market for some real infrareds

and then cop a pair of white/varsity red VIs

THen call it a day.

JB really messed this one up.

Lol at ppl saying this pack was gonna be bigger than the og DMP pack

AGAIN: i know for a FACT, specific air jordans will be able to NIKEID wirgin the next year and a half. i believe aj ii, v-ix, maybe x, and at least xii-xiv. just NO OG COLORWAYS. i got the memo last year. the CDP did so well that this was made a HUGE possibility to happen, i know they will NOT be all at once, and materials will be limited, also, they will be much smaller than a QS, maye even like 10,000 the IV 1999 retro had 20,000 pairs made in adult sizes, the blk-red 1s had at least 65,000 and the blk-red XI dropped 65,000, and ever since its been 75,000-100,000,

somebody make a boycotting jordan brand post.

as for the shoes i can't wait to see the white infrared.

patent leather? pebble leather? white canvas? white meshes? one piece?

haha surprise me JB

Wow i guess nike will hire anybody if you really work for them

This explains the low quality Jordan's

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

This thread will need to be shut down to prevent further annoyance.

Why does everyone say stupid stuff like this

If you don't like the thread why join it ????

What do you mean further annoyance you act like someone is putting a gun to your head forcing you to read
laugh.gif

Wow i guess nike will hire anybody if you really work for them

This explains the low quality Jordan's

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i was thinking the exact thing

I'm somewhat happy about this pack.
I was on the fence about it when I heard it was dropping in Canada.
Now that I saw these pics; I'm so happy I don't have to choose between this pack and some HOH Royal Foams!!!!
Sweet!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

This thread will need to be shut down to prevent further annoyance.

Why does everyone say stupid stuff like this

If you don't like the thread why join it ????

What do you mean further annoyance you act like someone is putting a gun to your head forcing you to read
laugh.gif
I pop in here to see if there are new pics and such. Believe it or not but, some of us actually come to NT for shoe information and instead our eyes are bombarded with replies like the ones in this thread. Not all of us are psychic like you and can tell what a thread will be like before going into it.
grin.gif

im just dropping a few jewels so you now i DO have genuine knowledge, but its not like i am jumping out for attention, i have done ALOT if silver and pink box sb as well as input in jordans.

Back
Top Bottom