AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

laugh.gif
@ these empty hopes. these look exactly like the varsity reds. hahaha.

^ You never use your own money, so you claim, so just get "Mommy & Daddy" to fork out 300 for a pair of these early and post pics for everyone to see would ya.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

^ You never use your own money, so you claim, so just get "Mommy & Daddy" to fork out 300 for a pair of these early and post pics for everyone to see would ya.

laugh.gif
mommy and daddy.. nah. I'm 28 years old homie. Know what you're typing about before sounding like a complete tard.

..and btw, if you don't understand my philosophy, just ask me. Don't assume. Refer to end of my previous statement.

These look dead on the VR. Is the red really that different? My eyes must be going bad because these came out in January.

This is DEFINITELY INFRARED , a very nice bright infrared..!
...to everybody who has still doubts, and talk about photoshop and bs....
YOU ARE GONNA GET EXCITED WHEN YOU SEE WHITE/INFRA PICS NEXT DAYS......

yes! these are so much different from the VRs and are just like the OGs!!! most deff gonna cop!

and if you don't know..... im being sarcastic
smile.gif

For some reason the suede looks better on these, but If I can just get these out the pack Ill be aight, cause I kinda scuffed my Varsity red VI's (still mad at that
smh.gif
)

idk if my eyes are playing tricks buuut this doesnt really look like infrared, more like a brighter red. lets get some comparing pics of the las infrared and these.

this is why jb is garbage

why cant they just put durabuck on the shoe , and change da shade of red ?

these aint coming out .

^^^ is everyone serious about thinking they are durabuck??? these are clearly the same as the past pictures, just that marquee sole as always takes good pictures. smh at dudes who just care about the shade of infrared, stupid if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom