AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

so my question again with out going throught 100's of worthless post's is

are both these 6's releasing in a silly pack i dont want or need another black/red 6 or just the white/red 6's will release by them-self ?

can anyone answer this question ?

please no one answer this ignorant question, let him get what little knowledge he can retain on his own time...

4 SIMILAR shoes

Black varsity red 6--already released
Black infared 6--june 19
white varsity red 6-- june 12
white infared 6--june 19

How sought-after is this release expected to be? I've had to make plans to pre-order shoes or get to the mall super early only like once or twice recently (The SJ 11s and SA 11s), is this one to go ahead and start planning for too? Similar colorways were just released not long before this is why I ask.

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

are both these 6's releasing in a silly pack i dont want or need another black/red 6 or just the white/red 6's will release by them-self ?

please no one answer this ignorant question, let him get what little knowledge he can retain on his own time...

whats this guys problem 
i am done with camping for DAYS maybe not hours BUT DAYS i dont do that

plus if I can get an answer to my "ignorant question" i would not have wasted my time reading your "asinine" answer  

i hope there is no limited pack 

i dont need to pay $310.00 for a shoe I already brought just because its a darker color red

i hope your all wrong and there is a pack international  and the white/red 6's are sold solo 

White Infrared!!! WOWZERS!
glasses.gif
happy.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

whats this guys problem 
i am done with camping for DAYS maybe not hours BUT DAYS i dont do that

plus if I can get an answer to my "ignorant question" i would not have wasted my time reading your "asinine" answer  

i hope there is no limited pack 

i dont need to pay $310.00 for a shoe I already brought just because its a darker color red

i hope your all wrong and there is a pack international  and the white/red 6's are sold solo 
indifferent.gif

It's been confirmed as a pack.

damn. infrared
pimp.gif

good thing thats my birthday week now i have an excuse to copp x2
pimp.gif

and why is everybody puting down people who camp. its worth it for shoes and they make it fair to everybody else who doesn't got no connects
i can easily get 4 packs without having to camp but I'm only getting two. one for me and one for my cousin in the army.
fortunately hill be home to camp out for one pair.
were camping out to double up on these. that way we have our pair for sure and if anone is willing to campout longer than us and stay there then it's a fair deal cause they stayed there and waited for them.
i want mine and i have 2 for me and my cuz but if anyone else wants them they atleast have a chance.

Originally Posted by 617collector

It's been confirmed as a pack.

DAMN IT
enough with the campout/pack garbage

thanks for the stright foward answer dude and not trying to be a witty douch bag like other clowns on here 

My people are telling me they're getting 10 packs in their store. Already ordered. Obviously it's a U.S. release too if that's the case. The guy owns his own store here in Chicago. I hope it happens the way I'm being told. I won't believe it though until 2 weeks before release day when I have them in hand.

^^^LOOKS LIKE I'M GONNA HAVE TO HIT UP MY SPOTS AFTER WORK TODAY THEN.

EDIT: IS IT A BIGGER STORE OR A SMALLER STORE THAT YOU COPPING FROM IN CHICAGO? IM JUST WONDERING ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY OF THESE IF SMALLER MOM AND POPS ARE ABLE TO COP AND SELL THESE.

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Good thing nobody wears jordans to camp for em like that here in baltimore

most you'll have to do here is a few hours early (with the exception of the Zen Yeezy release) Nobody is campin out chea.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Good thing nobody wears jordans to camp for em like that here in baltimore

most you'll have to do here is a few hours early (with the exception of the Zen Yeezy release) Nobody is campin out chea.

yea but the space jams were gone pretty quick down here once word spread it was actually a dope jordan to go cop but a $310 Jordan pack will not go as fast

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

damn. infrared
pimp.gif

good thing thats my birthday week now i have an excuse to copp x2
pimp.gif

and why is everybody puting down people who camp. its worth it for shoes and they make it fair to everybody else who doesn't got no connects
i can easily get 4 packs without having to camp but I'm only getting two. one for me and one for my cousin in the army.
fortunately hill be home to camp out for one pair.
were camping out to double up on these. that way we have our pair for sure and if anone is willing to campout longer than us and stay there then it's a fair deal cause they stayed there and waited for them.
i want mine and i have 2 for me and my cuz but if anyone else wants them they atleast have a chance.

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom