AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

I just pre-ordered IR pack sz 8(the last size) in insidethesneakerbox.com for 360$ + 30$ shipping to GREECE! NICE DEAL
pimp.gif

Legit online store and nice, fast communication! The guy said he will get the shoes on 6/11 and will send asap!

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

I just pre-ordered IR pack sz 8(the last size) in insidethesneakerbox.com for 360$ + 30$ shipping to GREECE! NICE DEAL
pimp.gif

Legit online store and nice, fast communication! The guy said he will get the shoes on 6/11 and will send asap!

SOLD OUT, DAMNNNNNN ITTTTTTT

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by micheal623

So this is actually going to happen! My question to everyone now is, when and where? I wanna be part of it.
well well...mister "nah this pack is fake/not happening" finally came around....
grin.gif
Well it isn't confirmed yet and there hasn't been any actual pics of these from JB.
20100515133252_original.jpg

no wonder people had a headache back in january....cats BEEEEEN had da serial number for em which was pretty much money in da bank that there were droppin

and people refused to believe (which is stupid considering da OG NTer EKIN702 dropped WAY less info and it was considered rock solid) now that there's a damn

box and label you still got jokers thinking they still not dropping?
laugh.gif
..fams they dropping..thats it.
O.K. you're not obviously not paying attention. That pic doesn't mean they're confirmed. Has Jordan Brand confirmed them yet or sent actual pictures?
No.

from the looks of this well have to wait 2 weeks before the release date since no US based site has them for preorder. if this is not release in the states then this year will definitely be my last year buying new release jordans, gonna go back to forces and 2006 and under jordan releases.

A lot of boutiques tweeted that they're getting them on the 19th of June. Sounds like they may sneak into the US after all.

So this is actually going to happen! My question to everyone now is, when and where? I wanna be part of it.
well well...mister "nah this pack is fake/not happening" finally came around....
grin.gif
Well it isn't confirmed yet and there hasn't been any actual pics of these from JB.
no wonder people had a headache back in january....cats BEEEEEN had da serial number for em which was pretty much money in da bank that there were droppin

and people refused to believe (which is stupid considering da OG NTer EKIN702 dropped WAY less info and it was considered rock solid) now that there's a damn

laugh.gif
O.K. you're not obviously not paying attention. That pic doesn't mean they're confirmed. Has Jordan Brand confirmed them yet or sent actual pictures?
No.
WOW
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Are those Anti-Static bags in the picture? It just dawned on me that it looked like computer parts in the box.

Originally Posted by Redrum

grin.gif

laugh.gif
No.
WOW
laugh.gif
grin.gif
I'm anticipating these as much as the next man but I'm just saying that these aren't confirmed.

Big Mikes and Sports Soles in Dallas ARE getting these. I have reserved my size at both stores. They ARE releasing on JUNE 19, 2010 ... they got the email and size run today.

Big Mikes and Sports Soles in Dallas ARE getting these. I have reserved my size at both stores. They ARE releasing on JUNE 19, 2010 ... they got the email and size run today.

I think the computer chip anti-static bags are an added touch relating to infrared - I guess because certain computer components that include infrared sensors are sometimes packaged in those bags. I think its cool....

And I hope that Foot Locker Canada starts pre-orders soon so I can lock up my pair(s).
edit: ^ I do not think I have ever seen a longer chain of multiple posts in the decade I have spent on NT --> wow.

damn i haven't been on NT in a while.. we have pics!!! pass not feeling the black pair
frown.gif

gonna see if i can scoop the white pair alone ..try

I just got word that my local FL is getting the pack and they'll call when they're gonna start pre orders
happy.gif
happy.gif
Thank God Canada gets intl exclusives, They'll look great with the OGs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum

grin.gif

laugh.gif
No.
WOW
laugh.gif
grin.gif
I'm anticipating these as much as the next man but I'm just saying that these aren't confirmed.

Have you not seen page 1?????
grin.gif

I've been saying these are a U.S. release based on the fact that my connect is definitely getting them (and therefore so am I), but now that I think about it, he has been known to get international releases in the past. So who knows.

reserved my pack @ sportsole today as well as the rest of my crew. looking to see if box accounts in US will get these.

Back
Top Bottom