AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by 23thakid

My local connect is bein shady wit this pack and I've been a loyal customer. Smdh. Anybody know any connects in Dallas/Fort Worth where I can get these?

Big Mikes
410 East Wheatland Road
Duncanville, TX 75116-4829
(972) 780-9992
begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (972) 780-9992      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

and 
Sports Sole in Dallas:

3207 West Northwest Highway
Dallas, TX 75220
(214) 654-9522
begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (214) 654-9522      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Also DKs Foot & Casual - Arlington location for sure
1000 West Arkansas Lane
Arlington, TX 76013-6308
(817) 860-1500
begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (817) 860-1500      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

-------------------------------------

2gvsuc8.jpg

o7nifd.jpg

2dvvons.jpg

15gds3q.jpg

15gbeo2.jpg

2cp829d.jpg

2rpqvbq.jpg

you can call it what you want.... sap, suckas , scrubs or anything else but that pack is copped. blk/infrared from 91 wasn't all that great from a quality standpoint if thats what cats are using for an excuse not to pickup. i had og blk and white infrareds and neither one held up for more than a year. og carmines(which were rotting on the shelf @ 69.99) actually held up much longer as far as quality goes. quality has declined and thats a fact but don't be so quick to assume that og's were best just because they are the HYPE standard by which all other retro's are measured.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

The hype for this pack will surpass ANY shoe released in the past 5 years, guaranteed.........

not so sure about that. people camped out a full week ahead of the release date for yeezys...

The Yeezy's were only sought after by teenagers, and die hard Yeezy fans. 

simply not true. hardcore veteran sneaker heads copped yeezys too. i remember 15 - 20 year shoe collector vets coming in the yeezy thread saying they were the best quality shoe they'd seen nike ever produce.

hype will be high for these, sure, but i doubt the most for any shoe in the last 5 years...

it's funny tho, when it was revealed these wouldn't be durabuck i said they'd still sell out instantly and hype would be crazy and cats tried to say i was trippin' and these would sit because they're suede. now cats are scrambling to get a connect on these and sayin' they'd stop collecting jordans all together if they're not released in the US...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

My local connect is bein shady wit this pack and I've been a loyal customer. Smdh. Anybody know any connects in Dallas/Fort Worth where I can get these?

Big Mikes
410 East Wheatland Road
(972) 780-9992
begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (972) 780-9992      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

and 
Sports Sole in Dallas:

Dallas, TX 75220
(214) 654-9522
begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (214) 654-9522      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

1000 West Arkansas Lane
Arlington, TX 76013-6308
(817) 860-1500
begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (817) 860-1500      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

You think theyll ship?

Originally Posted by juicyju

You think theyll ship?

Im sure there is going to be ppl lined up for these come RD.

They aint going to have any packs left to ship homie.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

Why is everyone on here beasting over this pack,JB still did everybody wrong by not putting durabuck on the black/infrared 6,easy pass for me,that was the deal breaker for me as far as getting this pack,im done with the buy the pack for $310 only to get one shoe/colorway that was made the right way as it was suppose to,in this case being the white/infrared pair,seeing new pictures of the black colorway with that ame ashy,ness as the black/varsity red,s makes this easy to skip,ill let the youngsters beasts all day over these,ill cop some black/infrared 6,s when JB decides to make them with the right material.
Simple, because some of us realize that JB and Nike will not Retro the EXACT same shoe, take what you can get...the sooner you come to realize that, the easier it will be to answer your own question...(With respect to your and everyone else's opinion)
Bring on the next hundred pages of ripping this pack apart for not putting durabuck... afterall, this is a discussion board 
tired.gif

durabuck or not, from the pictures so far these are
pimp.gif

^ then you clearly didn't understand MY point..
BTW, with exception to those lucky 25, XI's still sold out with NO jumpman...just sayin..

William Rivera 3 
eek.gif
smokin.gif
Good to know these are actually dropping, where is the question now.... if domestically, these will win "trade-bait of the year" honors in my eyes....

Wadup William . . . .
nerd.gif

Agent0024 wrote:

Good to know these are actually dropping, where is the question now.... if domestically, these will win "trade-bait of the year" honors in my eyes....

QFT
i think you'll get whatever you want for a trade if these are really that limited.  

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Big Mikes
410 East Wheatland Road
(972) 780-9992

and 
Sports Sole in Dallas:

Dallas, TX 75220
(214) 654-9522

1000 West Arkansas Lane
Arlington, TX 76013-6308
(817) 860-1500

Good lookin out. They do pre-orders?

Hats off indeed for the marker find.

I'm sticking with just varsity white 6s and I'm going to make them infra-red witht he marker. I think this pack is one of the biggest slaps in the face to JB customers ever. They are putting out the same shoes with literally nothing more then a Tint difference.

It's like putting out space jams with a black jumpman then putting out concords with a white jumpman then releasing a pack with the original jumpman colors on both shoes. The fact that people are beasting over a difference in Tint is beyond me. The Varsity's are easier to purchase and could be had for less then retail. And if the tint is a huge difference it can now be changed with a marker. This pack deserves 0 hype.

Back
Top Bottom