AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Well someone in the UK is a little cranky today! *SMH*

First off there is pics in the shoe game post that are not in this thread.

Second you posted the pics yesterday which is not 2 days.

Third how can their possibly be speculation on pictures i dont care if you think theshoegame.com is a speculation site. They are just more pics that are not in this thread not speculation.

all this varsity red followed by infrared (thats not even the original infrared) its all over-saturated IMO, the idea of another package is nice though

These are coming to US. Duh the proof is out there People. Call around. Any store that got the MS 6 should Definitely be getting these as was posted earlier.Most Stores already got there emails.
Every single site should be Bigging-Up 23RAKIM45 he broke the Style code and the date welll before anybody else, and with the pictures and whatnot fools are still asking is this pack really real SMMFH.....

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

From now until release day, kids are going to come in here complaining about this and that. I know it's an opinion board but just shut up if you don't like it. No one's forcing you to buy anything. Like 'ebpo' said, we're not in 1991 anymore. Or 2001 for that matter. Evolve.

Some things arent meant to be changed
Evolve? if so..please in the right direction.
peace

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

These are coming to US. Duh the proof is out there People. Call around. Any store that got the MS 6 should Definitely be getting these as was posted earlier.Most Stores already got there emails.
Every single site should be Bigging-Up 23RAKIM45 he broke the Style code and the date welll before anybody else, and with the pictures and whatnot fools are still asking is this pack really real SMMFH.....

What about me?
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

I posted the individual style codes for each shoe in the pack...if that counts for anything.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

Third how can their possibly be speculation on pictures i dont care if you think theshoegame.com is a speculation site. They are just more pics that are not in this thread not speculation.
Actually you are wrong i was the one who first posted those pics back 2 pages ago if you look when i posted them sites you got them from just copy/paste my pics i posted 
grin.gif

i guess for those don't look back a few pages, here it is.... local shop  posted via twitter two days ago that they were taking reserves for jordan vi infrared pack. as of yesterday, sizes left were 8-8.5. release date is june 19th. make of it what you will but no shoe shop in the DFW area would make a claim like that and it not be true. i reserved my pack as well as several members of my crew.

Originally Posted by super23freak

people realize these won't be available in the U.S., right?

YEP THEY ARE. TWO STORES BY ME ARE GETTING THEM FOR SURE. MY BOY'S STORE BACK IN MEMPHIS IS GETTING THEM AS WELL.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

Actually you are wrong i was the one who first posted those pics back 2 pages ago if you look when i posted them sites you got them from just copy/paste my pics i posted 
grin.gif

Good Job!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

YEP THEY ARE. TWO STORES BY ME ARE GETTING THEM FOR SURE. MY BOY'S STORE BACK IN MEMPHIS IS GETTING THEM AS WELL.

Any idea on quantity?

FYI.... DON'T KNOW THE PRICE BUT RMKSTORE (100 PERCENT LEGIT) VIA TWITTER IS NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS FOR JORDAN VI INFRA PACK.

that plastic wrap around each infrared VI is such a good idea ...it deters those (not all) grimey FTL, FA, FNL, Champs employees from pulling the switcharoo with the varsity reds
laugh.gif

people gotta double-check their packs on release day.  i know i would.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Which one?

I'm glad we have a HOH in Dallas now, I'm pretty sure they're getting them & if not I can reserve them at Finishline I got the GM's number(;
All I need is the Retail Price & release date!

I just got off the phone with a guy that works at my local FL and he said that the pack might not even be coming out in a pack and they might come out separately and I even told him that there are already pics of the actual box but he said it's not confirmed. and Why is Size 13 the fastest size to sell out? Most people don't have big feet yet they're always the fastest to sell out,is it the quantity? because RMK just sold out the size 13 Infrared pack pre-orders in a matter of minutes
smh.gif

I guess these are confirmed now but some people in  the JB forum....
I seriously wonder if some of you ever go outside.

Back
Top Bottom