AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Sorry if this has been discussed but I didn't really wan to go through the 225 pages... Is anybody else noticing that these don't even look infrared? Is it me or do they look exactly like the VR's? They def don't look anything like the extra bright inrared on the OG's. I feel if they are going to release these so close to the White and Varsity Red's, you'd think they would look like infrared??????? Just my two cents!

Is a retro card coming with these cause i saw something weird in the packing take a look
30izzmg.jpg

If I have the $ i'll try, wont lose any sleep over them though. They should have just released these in the first damn place!

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

Is a retro card coming with these cause i saw something weird in the packing take a look
30izzmg.jpg

This black tag is an instruction manual. And it is guarantee of the NIKE JAPAN.
img109_0.jpg

Originally Posted by taicho

30izzmg.jpg

img109_0.jpg
I'm wondering why they would have an instruction manual for a pair of shoes?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

30izzmg.jpg

img109_0.jpg
Same, but i'm assuming its just for show or to help those who believe you need to have the tongue of the shoe out all the time.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

30izzmg.jpg

img109_0.jpg

It is a guarantee card than it says an instruction manual. The reason is because it distinguishes it from a fake. The care for shoes method is written, too. It was not attached in old days.

Originally Posted by monstar

anybody know where we gettin these in the bay?Finishline don't know if they gettin them. i gotta find who getting these outside of san francisco. like etay or south bay. hep me out if you hear anything my fellow baydestrians

WE know for sure HOH will have them. Im sure SP is going to have them too. FTL at VF should too....... Just my thoughts for now

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

HOUSE OF HOOPS CONFIRMED 6/19... GUESS I'LL GET MINE FOR RETAILTHEN!

You still got the same number???

Hit me on the TEXT homie.

Me As Of Late..............

keyboardnap.jpg

smh.gif
@ Me Just Now Realizing These Have Been Confirmed.....
laugh.gif

PS- DJ Proto
C'MON SON!

I Feel Like Every Time You Post It's To Brag One Way Or Another About What Kinnda Discount You Get, How Much You Make, How Much You Spend On Various Items, How Bad Your Broad Is, Etc. Etc. ........ How Old Was It You Said You Were Again Duke?

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

ok, so sid lugar can't read then. where did i say it was $500 + $78 shipping? LOL! it was $451.99 shipped...
laugh.gif
geez you must only read what you want in an effort to hate any way you can...

um, no... let's put this in perspective... you wanted me to hook you up with a pack for $350... but a couple days b4 that you wanted to sell me a shirt for $150 you prolly paid $25 for... and you backed out because i refused to pay the extra 4% in paypal fees...
laugh.gif
i mean, i want the shirt, and i am kinda tired of waiting for it so i was willing to pay it, but you were being too greedy (then you got the audacity to want me to hook you up with a pack a lil' above retail? LMAO! F outta here son!)... i've found typically if you hold tight you'll find a decent deal on what you're looking for (like my vnds louis vuitton black jaspers i ended up paying under retail for, which is about $900, meanwhile another vnds pair just went for $2k a couple days ago on ebay)...

and don't worry about my paper... yeah, i love shoes and i'm going hard right now on my collection... but i been making $80k on average for a few years now, own a house that's gone nothing but up in value, got investments for retirement, stocks, bonds, all that. and got plenty of other stuff in the works while and after i'm DJing...

so trick get off meeeeeee!!!
LMAO at you saying your making 80k a year djing. Your not the hottest DJ in NC and even the hottest DJ in NC doesn't make 80k. Too funny son.
I'm not gonna bother with you cause even your gif are lame. Your not even worth my time man. LOL too funny from you.

Back on topic though, this pack's hype alone will cause a surge of interest from even causal fans. I remember the space jams being a trending topic on twitter and even non heads wanted to know about them. I have my pair reserved in VA and a pair in NJ so I'm set. Should all else fail, I'm willing to drop good money on them online.

LOL at you thinking you know anything about the DJ game then. just off my club and lounge gigs alone i make $60k... add on the few weddings (i'm picky with the ones i take), mall gigs, pool parties, etc., i've actually made more than $80k in a year b4... for example, i DJ'd at express in the mall 8 times and did $4k off them alone... if i took on more weddings and BS gigs i could clear 6 figures (it's been a good career to be in cuz i've had steady job security even while the country's been in a recession and peeps are losing their jobs left and right)... i actually know dudes who clear that locally (just off his own gigs, plus he runs a booking agency and gets cuts for gigs booked thru him, so he's actually a millionaire now... that's the direction i plan to go in eventually, but i hate weddings and would rather have fun in the club right now. i'm also making music and hope to blow up on a much bigger scale. my production crew, sonic truth, has been blogged about around the world, we have 2 pages of tracks on hypemachine)...

you obviously know nothing about it so just stop.

the fact is i proved you wrong and all you have now is speculation about how much money i make...
laugh.gif
@ you...

and it's you're, not your.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

PS- DJ Proto

I Feel Like Every Time You Post It's To Brag One Way Or Another About What Kinnda Discount You Get, How Much You Make, How Much You Spend On Various Items, How Bad Your Broad Is, Etc. Etc. ........ How Old Was It You Said You Were Again Duke?

and i feel like every time you post you capitalize every word you type for some reason and it always makes me
laugh.gif
...i've asked you over and over why you do it and you never reply...perhaps you think it's a waste of time to reply to me, but isn't it ahuge waste of time making all those extra 'shift' keystrokes all thetime?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by GTEK

Anybody else catch this?
From Nikestore's twitter....

148dogp.jpg

http://twitter.com/nikestore

I'm thinking it was a mistake. Haven't they done a side by side and they looked exactly like the varsity reds, but with just a difference in the shade of red.
there's a misunderstanding.....it IS using nubuck..people wanted DURABUCK though.

So what do you guys think the resell will go for on ebay?
Because we know that there will always be resellers.

Originally Posted by BapeDan

So what do you guys think the resell will go for on ebay?
Because we know that there will always be resellers.

550-600. And those who don't think so, look at the XI XII CDP.

going to go ahead and check around my way to see who is getting these.. Been waiting for a long time now.. 
pimp.gif

(more excited about the white infrared)

Hello Simone,

No, unfortunately they will not be released in Europe. Nike messed it up for Europe so will not be getting them.

Best Regards,
Team Oqium Rotterdam

http://www.oqium.nl

These guys have a Tier 0 Jordan account (whatever that means) and even got some 23Bin II's a couple weeks back, so yeah...

Well, looks like I won't be getting these lol, gg Jordan Brand and Nike.

http://www.oqium.nl/

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by GTEK

Anybody else catch this?
From Nikestore's twitter....

148dogp.jpg

http://twitter.com/nikestore

I'm thinking it was a mistake. Haven't they done a side by side and they looked exactly like the varsity reds, but with just a difference in the shade of red.
there's a misunderstanding.....it IS using nubuck..people wanted DURABUCK though.
Regardless of what material it is, Nike makes mistakes about colors and materials all the time, and often never even corrects them.  The nike.com website sold the Jordan 1 bright orange or max orange or whatever the color was as infrared on the website and never even changed it.  I copped a pair praying they were gonna be infrared knowing I was gonna return them if they were the orange that had already been confirmed on here, but I was was keeping my fingers crossed that they were gonna be infrared, sure enough they just never updated the website and they came as the orange.  I returned them, what a waist of time.

Back
Top Bottom