AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by dimez81

I PREFER THE SUEDE....I LIKE THEM ON THE VARSITY REDS....IT MAKES THE SHOE LOOK DARKER....MY 2000 AND DMP LOOKS FADED WITH THE NUBUCK/DURABUCK OR WHATEVER THEY  ARE///

i prefer either or

i just think its the way you take care of your sneakers to make them look clean and not ashy

nice pics by the way
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by G KICKS1012

Originally Posted by dimez81

I PREFER THE SUEDE....I LIKE THEM ON THE VARSITY REDS....IT MAKES THE SHOE LOOK DARKER....MY 2000 AND DMP LOOKS FADED WITH THE NUBUCK/DURABUCK OR WHATEVER THEY  ARE///

i prefer either or

i just think its the way you take care of your sneakers to make them look clean and not ashy

nice pics by the way
pimp.gif
thanks

but i havent even worn my dmps and in person you can see the material is darker and it looks faded compared to them

dimez81 is right.. I don't think some of you know what you're talking about. The durabuck looks way ashier than the suede... mine are the same.. worn Varsity Reds and BRAND NEW dmp VI btw.

i saw my friends pair or Vred and they aren't bad material wise. the shoes do look darker with the nubuck compared to the durabuck. i honestly stopped caring about the debate. i just want the cw.

Originally Posted by late registration

Originally Posted by G KICKS1012

its the way you take care of your sneakers to make them look clean and not ashy
/thread
i saw the story about the kid in your avatar
a baby addicted to cigarettes at the age of 2..... not cool 
tired.gif

You honestly think JB would give us what we really wanted on the black/infrared 6 coming in this pack,think and look again my friend at that last pick,thats the real black durabuck we all want,were getting served ashy black larry,s for the pack version,hes being fnny with that pic though,thats the real deal JB is holding from us.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

dimez81 is right.. I don't think some of you know what you're talking about. The durabuck looks way ashier than the suede... mine are the same.. worn Varsity Reds and BRAND NEW dmp VI btw.
grin.gif
umm no, durabuck holds a CONSISTENT black all way around , that suede crap turns terrible after a couple of months..don't believe me? look at

da regular person's pair thats had em since january rocking em frequently.

everyone i talk to about em wishes they had da same material as da kids sizes.

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

5oimvq.jpg
yeah....if they would've stuck to da script da black infrareds in da pack would've been da ANCHOR, like this 2000 retro pair.. now they're just da dead weight to da white infrareds.

not sure how much truth there is to this and sorry if already posted, but i talked to one of my ftl connects today and he said the IR pack is not releasing on 6/19. he said it has been pushed back and there is no sign of it on his manifesto or w/e that sheet is called. this all sounded a little strange to me considering some in this thread have said their spots already have em. maybe it's just that particular ftl that won't be getting em. idk, take it for what it's worth.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

not sure how much truth there is to this and sorry if already posted, but i talked to one of my ftl connects today and he said the IR pack is not releasing on 6/19. he said it has been pushed back and there is no sign of it on his manifesto or w/e that sheet is called. this all sounded a little strange to me considering some in this thread have said their spots already have em. maybe it's just that particular ftl that won't be getting em. idk, take it for what it's worth.
interesting.  i haven't begun to call my spots b.c. i have my pair on lock.  I might have to call around to see what's going on.

laugh.gif
 @ people with the nerve to rip themselves off and say suede is better than durabuck.

I own 2 pairs of black infrareds, none of mine have ever faded to a lighter color.

well nike is going to have them on 6/19. eastbay has confirmed also. i really hope no bs push back happens, and i dont think it will. my friend who is a manager at hibbett has already got confirmation that his store will have them to on 6/19.

Stop playing your self

durabuk is way better than nubuk and suede

smh at dudes trying to find a reason to cop this garbage pack

6/19/10, Air Jordan Retro VI Infrared Pack (2 Pair)
398850-901, Black/Black-Infrared and White/White-Infrared
$310

i just copy and pasted that from the nikebiz.com jordan release date page. i really hope it sticks. i guess we will know for sure when stores start getting their shipments in.

Im sorry for asking because i hardly come to the site, but so is this is a GR or limited release.. and can i get it online like footaction, footlocker, eastbay??.. can someone please confirm for me

Just got a email from my connect, my sz 13 is on lock... He's only getting shipped 8 pair's of these compared to 15 of the silver anniversary XI's. I would say these are going to be a hard one to get. Good luck NT!

jordunk wrote:
I would say these are going to be a hard one to get. Good luck NT!

LOL  .... I hear that line ALL THE TIME.

I dont think its hard.

If one really wants a shoe then they'll know what to do to get them.

Back
Top Bottom