AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Just call me SALTY...but man these resellers.

Ugh...I am seeing more raping prices than the Space Jams and Foams...I have been looking at some spots selling online and preorders and AVERAGE IS $475!  are you kidding me?  Over $100 mark up?

Again, I am not hating the hustle...If you have the connect and can make some money all good.  The msrp is $350 and you are selling for $475? I am just hating...ugh.  I will pay extra..no problem..but be fair.  $375...maybe $400 max shipped should be it.  I swear....ok rant off.

Originally Posted by G KICKS1012

anybody think these will be available a week after release date?

easily, GR Jordan's don't sell out unless it's Christmas time and white/red don't.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Ugh...I am seeing more raping prices than the Space Jams and Foams...I have been looking at some spots selling online and preorders and AVERAGE IS $475!  are you kidding me?  Over $100 mark up?

Again, I am not hating the hustle...If you have the connect and can make some money all good.  The msrp is $350 and you are selling for $475? I am just hating...ugh.  I will pay extra..no problem..but be fair.  $375...maybe $400 max shipped should be it.  I swear....ok rant off.

MSRP is $310 just like the CDP's. Makes your rant even worse
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by G KICKS1012

anybody think these will be available a week after release date?

easily, GR Jordan's don't sell out unless it's Christmas time and white/red don't.

This the Infrared pack, not the Bulls VI's thread. Lol. I doubt they will be unless you got a connect that will hold a pair for you.

These may sit I only say that because the manager of Footaction told me to come back Wednesday/ Thursday so I can get a pair for Saturday. They never do that. He was pretty loose with the info. He claimed to have limited pairs. Every store I went to said they would have them.

There is so much hype for this shoe. There definitely is difference between Varsity's and Infa's. I have a couple questions though, the white varsity's are supposed to drop on the 12th, why would they then release the Infa's 7 days later. They would at least wait more time... Come on..

Originally Posted by maxoman25

A lot of store owners and managers are mistaking the infa's for the white varsity's..

QFT. SO FAR THE ONLY PLACE CONFIRMED TO RECEIVE THESE IN ALL OF NORTHEAST, OHIO IS SNEAKERVILLA.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by AsianImage

MSRP is $310 just like the CDP's. Makes your rant even worse
tired.gif

$310? Man I thought I read it was $350...you right now you just threw some LAWRY's on that *@#!  HAHAHAHA!!!  $310 reselling for $475?  Come on that hurts alot.  Vampires I tell you...vampires.

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

My boy lives in Ohio an some store called Next was selling them a couple days ago

GOOD LOOKING OUT. JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THE MANAGER. THEY HAVE THEM AND ARE SELLING NOW. STILL HAVE A GOOD SIZE RUN ACCORDING TO THE MANAGER. BOUT TO HEAD OUT THERE AND SEE IF I CAN GRAB A SECOND AND THIRD PACK. THANKS.

Anyone know if the King of Prussia FTL will get these? I called but the person who answered didn't really know what I was asking...

Any other place in the area I can check? I'll be down at school in DE when these release, so I'm not familiar with nearby shoe stores...I figure Phili is prob my best bet but can anyone point me in the right direction?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

My boy lives in Ohio an some store called Next was selling them a couple days ago

GOOD LOOKING OUT. JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THE MANAGER. THEY HAVE THEM AND ARE SELLING NOW. STILL HAVE A GOOD SIZE RUN ACCORDING TO THE MANAGER. BOUT TO HEAD OUT THERE AND SEE IF I CAN GRAB A SECOND AND THIRD PACK. THANKS.

Wish they shipped! D*MNIT!

Ive never bought jordans in my life just to sell,but im honestly thinking about buying this pack and selling it to some thirsty kid who cant live life without these low quility 6s,i can live with one pair of white/varsity reds,but wow at these prices,go ahead beast these up some more for me guys,cause if the prices stay the same or goes up higher then im going to flip a pack if i can.

Originally Posted by homer420

what websites will be selling these?
Footlocker, Footaction, Finishline, Eastbay, Nike.com....not sure what other sites that aren't corporate will be selling them, but Id imagine pickyourshoes.com, possibly sneakerhead.com, marqueesole.com, sneakerfather.com...

Originally Posted by jmathis

INFRARED PACK ARE A COMPLETE OVER HYPE!!! THEY QUALITY WILL BE POOR!!!
I dunno bruh, from what I've seen and heard they appear to be pretty good quality compared to recent retros....at least the white/infrared pair ne way. That is all I want anyways. I'll sell the black/infrareds....

Originally Posted by jreese44

I dunno bruh, from what I've seen and heard they appear to be pretty good quality compared to recent retros....at least the white/infrared pair ne way. That is all I want anyways. I'll sell the black/infrareds....
Sorry my newbie, the quality is horrible, I seen them today. Enjoy your CDP infrared pack jreese44

Footlocker, Footaction, Finishline, Eastbay, Nike.com....not sure what other sites that aren't corporate will be selling them, but Id imagine pickyourshoes.com, possibly sneakerhead.com, marqueesole.com, sneakerfather.com...

Dang, so these will be online everywhere? When? I'm totally out of the loop now. Is anyone even getting the White/Reds now?

Originally Posted by jreese44

Not a chance.  Same janky quality as the Varsity VI's.

Back
Top Bottom