AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

just missed 'em...

ndc sucks with all the adding phone number crap and stuff man...

what mighta cost me was the time wasted when i tried to change the quantity... i'm not sure i believe anyone who says they got 2 because they were limited to 1...

OOS on NDC. Congrats to everyone that copped. Let's hope no one gets a cancellation notice. I'm sure there's guna be some salty people.

i got mine a while ago from ndc but full sizes say available but then when u check out it says sold out

nike.com now sold out all sizes
roll.gif

FML.

Went to balance the checkbook just to make sure I could swing these and NDC decides to throw these up MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD EARLY.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a fast sell out of these. I got my 10.5 so good luck to whoever is still on the hunt! First time NDC came through for me with the hour early release. haha

OOS on NDC. Congrats to everyone that copped. Let's hope no one gets a cancellation notice. I'm sure there's guna be some salty people.

they lasted longer than I thought. Copped my sz9, checked-out, got email confirmation, then went back and added another pack, just for fun.
I could've had 2, if my funds were right. Oh well. Hope everyone got theirs.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

just missed 'em...

ndc sucks with all the adding phone number crap and stuff man...

what mighta cost me was the time wasted when i tried to change the quantity... i'm not sure i believe anyone who says they got 2 because they were limited to 1...

It's possible bro. Maybe just not at the same time
wink.gif
 Feel me...

Back
Top Bottom