AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

I just ordered a size 11 off fnl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. They still got a full size run available for those who missed out on them as of 8:18 am EST.

Thanks for the heads up. I just placed an order for mine. I would have missed out on these otherwise.

^ good luck. Was going to try and order an xtra pair but sz 12 was sold out.
I'm not so sure I can trust Finishline with my funds tho,learned that after the Ms6 release.

Would not trust finishline. They got me so bad in the past with their so called restock. If it was anyone else I would go for it but not finishline.

FNL came through w/ my 7 pair of Anny XI restock...give them a shot to pick up my pack that I slept through...might as well take advantage of BING + rewards points...

and FYI, all my pairs for anny xi restock came from the warehouse in Indy

What's the probably with FNL? They hold on to your $$ then tell you the product is sold out? Even after you receive a confirmation email?

Originally Posted by rillo561

What's the probably with FNL? They hold on to your $$ then tell you the product is sold out? Even after you receive a confirmation email?

Yup, status stays open, and it takes them two weeks to tell you they are sold out. Then they take another 5 days to take the hold off your account.

After a week, they should know if they have them or not. I called them over 2 times a day during the two weeks to find out what was going on, and each time I got the runaround.

Bragging about lacelocks how lame.

FNL is terrible with not coming through, will never trust them.  Good luck to the rest though.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by rillo561

Yup, status stays open, and it takes them two weeks to tell you they are sold out. Then they take another 5 days to take the hold off your account.

After a week, they should know if they have them or not. I called them over 2 times a day during the two weeks to find out what was going on, and each time I got the runaround.

Ugh, we'll see how it goes. If this happens, it'll be my first and last time.

Thanks.

Finishline finally reverse my payment. Glad that's over with now. I hope everyone who do orders off of it gets the pack!

Y'all a bunch of sweet goody two shoes for being moral. Cmon y'all tripping over lacelocks?? That's like taking a penny from the penny tray at a store counter... Relax it's not that serious.

You can't be serious
indifferent.gif

For Those who ordered on finishline at midnight, check your email i just got my shipping confirmation.  Cant wait till Thursday!

Originally Posted by michael g

Y'all a bunch of sweet goody two shoes for being moral. Cmon y'all tripping over lacelocks?? That's like taking a penny from the penny tray at a store counter... Relax it's not that serious.

You can't be serious
indifferent.gif

Yeah, he's serious. Jordan Brand made him do it. Jordan didn't give him what he wanted, put out too many VI colorways within weeks of each other and because Jordan Brand owes him for all of the money that he spent over the years. Besides...it's like taking pennies out of that tray in a gas station.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sincere

Originally Posted by michael g

You can't be serious
indifferent.gif
Yeah, he's serious. Jordan Brand made him do it. Jordan didn't give him what he wanted, put out too many VI colorways within weeks of each other and because Jordan Brand owes him for all of the money that he spent over the years. Besides...it's like taking pennies out of that tray in a gas station.
eyes.gif

I agree 100%...Stealing has never been a cool thing to do...but to steal lacelocks is like stealing shoe trees, doesnt make any sense...But if you feel like you are getting back at JB do what makes you happy.

Originally Posted by imazing1201

On the OG white infrareds are the lacelocks infrared with a white jumpman or infrared with a black jumpman?
Infrared with Black Jumpman and Black Nike on the opposite side

37282_408070308770_512333770_4228439_5017347_n.jpg

I've been waiting 19 years to reunite these with a pair of 6's...
pimp.gif

these white.infras are so niice.. the blacks aren't bad either.. i doubled up, both to keep.. wore my whites right outta the store.. my favorite part of all this is when my brother-in-law said to me, " those aren't the original colorway are they? they look ORANGE!" ha, which made me stoked because that is what i love about these.. anyone else wearing their's already? no lacelocks ftw..

Back
Top Bottom