AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

pimp.gif
CharmCityKid wrote:

my pack should be arriving today. have yet to see these in person so i must admit i'm a little anxious knowing i'm about to be re-united w/ the black infras after all these years and will possess the white infras for the 1st time in my life.
pimp.gif

haha same here charm except these are my first infrared 6's for both colorways I feel like a lil kid waiting at the door for the delivery man to come
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Well this is weird.  I was just looking at all the various sites to see if anything had popped up on any of them.  FNL was still showing unavailable, but I noticed it still said I had one item in my cart.  So I go to the cart, and there's an infrared pack in there.  Thought that was kind of strange since I already tried to buy it several times on RD, and it kept saying none available.  So I proceeded to check out just for the hell of it to see what it would do.  Asks for my billing info and credit card info -> continue.  I keep waiting for the screen telling me they are not available to pop up, but every step kept going through till........"Thank you for your order.  Order confirmation #".  
eek.gif
  W T F?  Even got the order confirmation e-mail.  I'm sure it will get canceled, but....how the hell is it even possible that it went through?
Same thing happened w/ me! Let's see what happens................

Definitely keep us updated on what happens!

def just had the same FNL experience. still had the page with the infrareds on it, refreshed and BOOM; they were in my cart. I know it will prolly be cancelled but its worth a shot. ill let you know what i hear

I just did the same thing and got this immediately after hitting submit..

..haha just to have a little fun. It probably won't go through but, who cares?

I just checked my FNL cart and mine is still in there also.....I just deleted it.....I needed some closure.

I did that on FL for my anniversary 11s and nothing happened. I just got a cancellation email a few days later.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

I just checked my FNL cart and mine is still in there also.....I just deleted it.....I needed some closure.

laugh.gif

I gave it a shot, but not expecting anything.  Probably just a system screw up because they also incorrectly charged me tax.

did the same thing, excpet i used some winner circle reward on it, plus a 15% off coupon too. So total with tax and shipping came out to be 552.46.......for 2 packs. Now if it goes through, that would be some deal.

Well this is weird.  I was just looking at all the various sites to see if anything had popped up on any of them.  FNL was still showing unavailable, but I noticed it still said I had one item in my cart.  So I go to the cart, and there's an infrared pack in there.  Thought that was kind of strange since I already tried to buy it several times on RD, and it kept saying none available.  So I proceeded to check out just for the hell of it to see what it would do.  Asks for my billing info and credit card info -> continue.  I keep waiting for the screen telling me they are not available to pop up, but every step kept going through till........"Thank you for your order.  Order confirmation #".  
eek.gif
  W T F?  Even got the order confirmation e-mail.  I'm sure it will get canceled, but....how the hell is it even possible that it went through?
NICE! THAT WAS A COME UP!!!
pimp.gif
HOPEFULLY IT WORKS.

Just got off the phone with my spot, and they still got 15 left.  I'm abouta swing through there. 

If our city goes back to getting GR's only because of these and the MS 6s sitting too long, Ima be heated.
mad.gif

My FNL shipment is scheduled to arrive today.  I'm surprised it went through, since I've had disappointment with them in the past.  I picked up a pack on r.d. too, just in case FNL canceled on me.

These were suprisinly an easy cop down here in H-town.

Walked in when the mall opened and walked right back out with my pair.

Good luck though to those still hunting...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ThaKingOfATL3

I've tried everywhere in the DE are to find them and the onlyl place that had them were King of Prussia Mall for any East Coast sneakerheads....
Believe me I feel your pain. I called every store in DE just about, and no one had them

Originally Posted by sincere

eek.gif
pimp.gif
HOPEFULLY IT WORKS.

this happened to me with the Anniversary XI's....tried to order on RD and got denied.....about 10 days later, I was just checking and noticed something in my cart, went there and there it was. clicked submit and everything, not expecting to get anything and got a confirmation#. I was like whatever, then got the email confirmation, next day got a shipping email...I was like no way......and it didn't come from a store, it came from their distribution center?? in Indy.
good luck to everyone though.

Originally Posted by DJ KiSHi

Originally Posted by thebeast23

i wanna post pix of sum infra shirts i fnd at footaction...idk how to post pix...HELP PLZ 

You want to save the pictures to your PC first.  Then sign up to a photo hosting site like photobucket.  Then the next time you post, you want to use the tags provided by photobucket to link to your post.
much appreciated my dude

Dang some good news and some bad news. 

GOOD - one pack is arriving today..cant wait to see em and snap some pics.

BAD - my second pair from FNL still showing "processing" if I get my ordered cancelled, I am going to be heated and will call customer service and write a letter to corporate etc.  Grrrr!  Hopefully it will all work out.

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

eek.gif
pimp.gif
HOPEFULLY IT WORKS.

this happened to me with the Anniversary XI's....tried to order on RD and got denied.....about 10 days later, I was just checking and noticed something in my cart, went there and there it was. clicked submit and everything, not expecting to get anything and got a confirmation#. I was like whatever, then got the email confirmation, next day got a shipping email...I was like no way......and it didn't come from a store, it came from their distribution center?? in Indy.

Yea, FNL system does work in mysterious ways......2 weeks after release, i saw that there was still 1 pair of size 9 anniversary xi in my cart, so i went ahead and ordered.  Few days later, fnl sent me a pair of size 9.  Came from a store though.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

why dont ya just use the infared laclooks that come with the blk pair ?

I don't like wearing my lace locks at the top so it would be a pain to completely untie both shoes every time I want to wear them.
same here. i wear it in the middle

ok here are two shirts i saw with the infrared in it from footaction. i seen more but i went to the closest mall who didi not have all of em
black infrared

white infrared

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

eek.gif
pimp.gif
HOPEFULLY IT WORKS.

Now THAT is interesting.  Too bad it was a size 8.5 in my cart (the only thing still showing available by the time I got home and hopped on their site on RD).  Didn't even occur to me to check the size till after I checked out (was too nervous to mess with anything since it was working).  Oh well, I'm still not holding my breath.  When I got up this morning, there was an e-mail from Chase asking if it was an authorized purchase, so they're definitely looking to take the money out, though.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by Redrum

copped a pack for $410 shipped, good looks to bigj505.

Did u try on release day?  Glad u got them.

Nah, I´m on vaca in Mexico and NSW Guadalara is around 4 hours from where I´m at and I didn´t even know if they did get them. If I was back home in the states I would of defintely camped for them at NT Chi or HOH.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

you shouldn't have bought the varsitys, that was a waste of money
not the pack, you have it reversed
your heurtistics led to negative bias against the pack
best thing to do to get over that is sell your varsitys
you will feel relieved, only to realize the scope of why because
you read my post - there you go - happiness synthesized
hommie

MY thoughts exactly...
pimp.gif
 dudes is mad cuz they got the infras wen they SHOULD be mad they bought the varsities
Get it rite kids

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

someone over on iss emailed nike about the material used on the blacks and this was their response:

Thanks for your patience.

The material on the shoes is Nubuck leather. This is a Full Grain leather that has a really fine, buffed surface. It’s like they took 320 grit sand paper to the top of the leather to give it a nice, soft nap.

If you have any other questions please feel free to email me back.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Jennifer
Nike.com

now i just wanna know if they consider it an upgrade from durabuck somehow...
lol it actually is tho the durabuck may look better, quality wise it is a upgrade

Back
Top Bottom